Capitol insurrection hearings.

In 1933 Hitler established special courts throughout Germany to try politically sensitive cases. Dissatisfied with the 'not guilty' verdicts rendered by the Supreme Court (Reichsgericht) in the Reichstag Fire Trial, Hitler ordered the creation of the People's Court (Volksgerichtshof) in Berlin in 1934 to try treason and other important "political cases." Under Roland Freisler, the People's Court became part of the Nazi system of terror, condemning tens of thousands of people as "Volk Vermin" and thousands more to death for "Volk Treason." The trial and sentencing of those accused of complicity in the July Plot, the attempt to kill Hitler in July 1944, was especially unjust.

The Reichstag Fire Trial is equivalent to the January 6th episode is that both are being labeled treason by the powers that be in order to "clean" house of all political opponents.

So the Congressional committee, filled with Trump hating democrats and a few Trump hating Republicans, are equivalent to the Hitler tribunals.

1627401570148.png

How many Trump Vulk Vermin are out there?

I reckon we will know soon.

While I am pumping up my tires for my daily bike ride, I have the “capitol insurrection hearings” playing on my TV with the sound turned off. This is the best way to take in what is happening.
Of course it is. Why on earth would you want to listen to the testimony of the police under attack by your violent mob harmless patriots.

In 1933 Hitler established special courts throughout Germany to try politically sensitive cases. Dissatisfied with the 'not guilty' verdicts rendered by the Supreme Court (Reichsgericht) in the Reichstag Fire Trial, Hitler ordered the creation of the People's Court (Volksgerichtshof) in Berlin in 1934 to try treason and other important "political cases." Under Roland Freisler, the People's Court became part of the Nazi system of terror, condemning tens of thousands of people as "Volk Vermin" and thousands more to death for "Volk Treason." The trial and sentencing of those accused of complicity in the July Plot, the attempt to kill Hitler in July 1944, was especially unjust.

The Reichstag Fire Trial is equivalent to the January 6th episode is that both are being labeled treason by the powers that be in order to "clean" house of all political opponents.

So the Congressional committee, filled with Trump hating democrats and a few Trump hating Republicans, are equivalent to the Hitler tribunals.

1627401570148.png
So now you're down to equating the destruction of the Weimer Republic with investigating Trump's insurrection? Look, I think the hearings are bullshit theatre, but both sides play. But man, you are fucked up.

Among all the rioters on January 6th there were a group of heavily armed militia groups that intended to do real harm to our nation. When Trump was at the White House stirring up the crowd before the riot and attack on the capital. His close friend Roger Stone was at the Capitol consulting with the militia leaders. Of all the investigations going on, this is the one that should be given the most priority. It was my belief he was coordinating the attack at Trump's request. All means necessary should be used to get to the bottom of this. Remember, the people who invaded the capital and attempted to overthrow our government did so carrying Trump flags.
Lying asshole.

There were no arms found within miles of the capitol that day.

So now you're down to equating the destruction of the Weimer Republic with investigating Trump's insurrection? Look, I think the hearings are bullshit theatre, but both sides play. But man, you are fucked up.
It is unbelievable.

The Insurrection Committee is hard at it, and the truth will be known. Right now Trump is in the process of getting a new ass hole.

Why?

Trump's exact words during the Jan. 6th rally were:
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Forum List

Back