Capitol insurrection hearings.

Eat a bag of dicks, fascist skank.....I'm not excusing any violence, up to and including the relatively minor incident that occurred on 6 Jan.

You, OTOH, uttered nary a peep when cited burned, lives destroyed, and people murdered last summer.

If you goons didn't have double standards, you'd have none at all.
You sound just like those at the Capitol on Jan 6th. Do you regret being too Kowardly to go?

then simply release all. video of the days events.

not that hard.
Seems to me most of it is out there already ... it doesn’t convince you that hey...”Houston we have a problem”?

Just to understand where I am coming from, I am sick to death people stuck tight to their conspiracy riddled bits of jetsam, insisting that what happened didn’t, and oh by the way “squirrel”! People a scrabbling for any bit of flotsam they can use to bolster claims and “theories” that are either unsupported by facts or demonstrate ly wrong. What is notable is that initial bipartisan unity, right after, when people were recovering from the horror of what happened to our capital, fractured as they began to calculate their political futures in an undeniably cynical way.

I can’t see two reasonable sides this because one side is so clearly wrong in it’s attempt marginalize this event.

Question. Why do leftists apply terms and avatars to themselves that clearly don't fit?

I'd suggest they represent a goal of some sort, but that's it at all. What it means is they live within boundaries of fabrications.

"What it means is they live within boundaries of fabrications."
For example: Stop the Steal!

You freaks need to quit excusing intentional mob violence.

You mean like you freak assholes did when Pantifa and BLM burned and sacked cities last summer, you fucking fascist hypocrite?

Physician, heal thyself.
And as usual you LIE.

Won’t waste time on some who’s knee jerk response is to parrot the rightwing talking points, i.e. if it is a leftist of course they excused the riots.

No physician can heal someone incapable of separating truth from fiction so I won’t sling the same pap back.

then simply release all. video of the days events.

not that hard.

How fucking much more do you need, douchebag?

Capitol Police provided more than 14,000 hours of Jan. 6 footage to lawmakers​

This was comprised of the police cameras and the surveillance cameras throughout the complex.

14,000 hours for an 8-hour event.

Goddamn, you really should do some fact checking before you open your pile hole and let the flies out.

Trump fluffers continue to fluff. Funny how they just don't get how they've hitched their souls to a pervert con-man.

Will they still love him when Trump Org files for bankruptcy? Banks will be calling in their loans as banks don't lend to corporations with an indictment, much less a 15-count criminal indictment.

Forum List

Back