Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Yet, the country was in great shape while he was at the helm until Democrats couldn't take any more and sent their goons to riot and ordered the police to stand down.
Oh really? According to Trump. The Trump cult members take his word for it. The statistics do not back Trumps lies. Don't be a fool. Do your own research. Read the article below.
Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase. The largest % increase of any President. Economic gains will be paid for by our children.

Oh really? According to Trump. The Trump cult members take his word for it. The statistics do not back Trumps lies. Don't be a fool. Do your own research. Read the article below.
Trump added $6.7 trillion to the debt between fiscal year 2017 and fiscal year 2020, a 33.1% increase. The largest % increase of any President. Economic gains will be paid for by our children.

No inflation. No war in Ukraine. Full employment. Where were you?

This is an ugly indictment of us as a society. It's a terrible choice, and we asked for it.

It's also a reminder that our "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants. This continues unless and until we fix it.

Until then, we deserve what we get.
What we got was a president paid for by Zuckerberg.

I'm nowhere near a member of any cult, puddin-brain,
but if there was ever a president popular
enough from doing so much good
for the American people putting
them first for a change to
have a cult following,
Trump would be it.

:clap:
Oh man, the words of a brain dead cult member. Desperate people have bought into political con men throughout history. They take advantages of people who are hopeless and not doing well.
Unfortunately, these vulnerable people fall for a con like Trump or some con religious leader who promises them a path to heaven; just so you give the religious leader your money. Trump is taking your vote and your money. Most political com men are satisfied in conning you out of your vote.

Oh man, the words of a brain dead cult member. Desperate people have bought into political con men throughout history. They take advantages of people who are hopeless and not doing well.
Unfortunately, these vulnerable people fall for a con like Trump or some con religious leader who promises them a path to heaven; just so you give the religious leader your money. Trump is taking your vote and your money. Most political com men are satisfied in conning you out of your vote.
Feel better?
Didn't think so.
Tell us exactly how Trump made your life worse than it already was prior to the Global COVOD Pandemic.

I agree 100%

The Tweeners are 90-10 lefties
Wen you are extreme right, you think most in the middle are lefties. When you are an extreme left, you think most in the middle are righties.
Your statement is further proof you an are extremist.

the words of a brain dead cult member.
I know. Go one and say more.

Desperate people have bought into political con men throughout history. They take advantages of people who are hopeless and not doing well. Most political com men are satisfied in conning you out of your vote.
You're proof of all that. You've always been hopeless and not doing OK, that's obvious, but you keep right on voting as your slave-owners make you, we'll see the result in oh, about 40 days. Hope you brought your rain suit.

And he begged the Fed for more. And he begged the Fed to drop interest rates even further. The rubes are not told about that in their world, so they can just claim willful ignorance. As usual.

But they'll sure brag about the economy it created.

Trumpism: The Dunning-Kruger Effect writ large.

They're not told about that in their world, so they can just claim willful ignorance. As usual.

But they'll sure brag about the economy it created.

Trumpism: The Dunning-Kruger Effect writ large.
What else is Trumpism, you never answer.

Feel better?
Didn't think so.
Tell us exactly how Trump made your life worse than it already was prior to the Global COVOD Pandemic.
My net worth increased by 2 million dollars under Trump. The results don't justify the means in my world.
I saw a leader that was more immoral, unethical, untruthful, narcissistic than any President in history, by a long shot. He made Clinton and Nixon look like choir boys.
I saw a person who was interested in promoting himself and increasing his power over the countries.
I saw him override the heart of our government, the separation of powers. That keeps us away from an autocracy. Trump saw that. He tried to stack the judicial branch with his yes men. He tried to control and weaken the legislative branch. People within his own power circle who stood up to him were eliminated.
Any group who would help him, he would embrace. He empowered white supremacists, KKK, QAnon. The test was not character or morality of a group. If they like him, he liked them.

Wealth without morality is not worth it. It is the road to hell.

Need I go further

My net worth increased by 2 million dollars under Trump. The results don't justify the means in my world.
I saw a leader that was more immoral, unethical, untruthful, narcissistic than any President in history, by a long shot. He made Clinton and Nixon look like choir boys.
I saw a person who was interested in promoting himself and increasing his power over the countries.
I saw him override the heart of our government, the separation of powers. That keeps us away from an autocracy. Trump saw that. He tried to stack the judicial branch with his yes men. He tried to control and weaken the legislative branch. People within his own power circle who stood up to him were eliminated.
Any group who would help him, he would embrace. He empowered white supremacists, KKK, QAnon. The test was not character or morality of a group. If they like him, he liked them.

Need I go further

See you in Hell, hypocrite.

The blind adoration and obedience to the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

You're welcome.
It baffles me that the people do not see who Trump is. History has continually seen horrific leaders take advantage of desperate and hopeless people. I am shocked so many Americans don't see that.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back