Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Donald got shit done. Sure he's a big mouth, but if we're to judge someone by their accomplishments then Trump's first rate.

Biden was selected because our system is fucked up now with lying assed mediums such as the media. We're a dumbed-down country and have gone soft

They're not equal.
Says a Trump cult member. Cult members provide fake information in support of their cult leader.

Anyone would be better than Joe Biden.

Trump OTOH, while perhaps always boasting or tweeting, at least has something to boast and tweet about:

He gave us the best economy in ages, best border security ever, low crime, got us out of war and no foreign conflicts, caught lots of bad guys, grew wages and jobs, lowered taxes and regulations, fixed the VA, and lots of other good things.
Says a Trump cult member. Cult members provide fake information in support of their cult leader.

Yes, I am the only one who agrees with myself, 100% of the time. That is the way it should be.
People who agree 100% with another person's words, actions and instructions are a cult member. That is what Trump supporters are. They agree 100% of what Trumps says, does and instructs.
They are scared to disagree with him and attack anyone who differs with Trump. Trump eliminates anyone who does not agree with him.
Ok

You are a cult of one who worships - you

There are a few more Tweeners here with their own private cults

Golfing Gator or Mac1958 for instance

Tweeners demand everyone engage in compromise

Except for themselves

since they are convinced they already occupy the perfect position

Donald Trump was a narcissist but Bill Clinton was normal? The only thing that seems mentally abnormal is the left's fascination with the former president. TDS is real.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

Trumps numbers were pretty damn incredible. Expecting better than that seems far fetched.

Trump could possibly be the best choice America could make on the handling of it's foreign policy.

Trump will almost certainly de-escalate America's war with Russia before it's too late.

The reasons why Trump would find peace with Putin don't need to be discussed or agreed upon here.

And the fact that the military or the Pentagon would attempt to assassinate Trump is just a probable wild card.

Trump could possibly be the best choice America could make on the handling of it's foreign policy.

Trump will almost certainly de-escalate America's war with Russia before it's too late.

The reasons why Trump would find peace with Putin don't need to be discussed or agreed upon here.

And the fact that the military or the Pentagon would attempt to assassinate Trump is just a probable wild card.
You are a foreigner but ukraine is an international issue

I dont know if anyone can stop putin who seems determined to drag russia into a war over ukraine

ElmerMudd occupies the mushy middle so that he can attack everyone else while taking no responsibility himself But I think they all learned it from Mac1958 who got there first

Good observation, but in reality, while they complain about both sides and say they are in the middle, when you watch them, they always take the side of the Left. M1958 even keeps an organized checklist of old posts ready to "prove" his neutrality while bashing the Right in 99.8% of all his posts.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

I voted for Jill Stein in 2016.
Do I get to be in your Club?

We have a current president who calls on a congresswoman who died a couple of months ago and the left obsesses with narcissistic allegations about the former president. Go figure.

Forum List

Back