Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

You're an Alpha who loves cheap slave laborers you can yell at.
All the other stuff is bullshit.
If you think your polite representatives are moral, you're an ignorant old fart.

I saw people who lost their careers (I am well aware you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself since you're an ignorant old fart) who got their careers back.
I saw Black communities where almost everyone was employed.

In terms of your QAnon bullshit, we all know you have the attention span of an electron.
I am an old fart but I am quite intelligent. Possibly the smartest person you will ever interact with. I attempt to dumb down my posts so people like you may understand. It appears I need to dumb down my posts further.

I am an old fart but I am quite intelligent. Possibly the smartest person you will ever interact with. I attempt to dumb down my posts so people like you may understand. It appears I need to dumb down my posts further.
If you dumb down your posts any more, you'll suffer from Down's Syndrome.
I find it fascinating that every selfish old fart with money knows they're the smartest person on earth.

YOU ARE A LIAR!! You wrote: "There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
DSM-5 did not mention ONCE Donald Trump.
You made the linkage between Trump and DSM-5 and there is none! Nothing in the DSM-5 link: DSM
has any comment about Trump so who in the HELL are you to influence people to think that Pscychology today declared Trump with these traits?
There is zero. NO mention of Trump as being "...mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
Who in the hell are you to declare Trump has the above traits? Are you a psychologist? And if you are I'd strong suggest Trump who is

known to file plenty of lawsuits to sue you because IF you are making this characteristics from your professional opinion.... you are totally
liable. Otherwise if you ARE NOT a psychologist... then you are definitely a total LIAR!!!
Settle down, healthmyth. You are showing excessive emotion over the issue. Take a couple deep breaths. Close your eyes. Count to 10. Are you doing better? I am here to help. Read the articles below. It may help your understanding. If you emotions start to go out of whack, stop reading. Take a break before you continue reading.

If you dumb down your posts any more, you'll suffer from Down's Syndrome.
I find it fascinating that every selfish old fart with money knows they're the smartest person on earth.
Other old farts may say they are the smartest person in the world but I am truly the smartest old fart in the world.
You could learn much from me.

Other old farts may say they are the smartest person in the world but I am truly the smartest old fart in the world.
You could learn much from me.
You have contributed a plethora of posts and have done nothing but come off as a mentally deranged ignoramus.

Settle down, healthmyth. You are showing excessive emotion over the issue. Take a couple deep breaths. Close your eyes. Count to 10. Are you doing better? I am here to help. Read the articles below. It may help your understanding. If you emotions start to go out of whack, stop reading. Take a break before you continue reading.

How smart can you be if you don't even know that any "doctor" who attempts to diagnose a person they haven't treated is a quack? Actual doctors lose their licenses and go to jail for that, it's medical fraud.

We could easily do better if voters could be persuaded to care about America again.

Even Daffy Duck and Porky Pig would be an improvement over Trump and Biden.
I've lived through 14 presidents. And almost all were political correct...except Trump. Almost all were politically adroit...except Trump.
I didn't find almost all personally dislikable, or braggart...Maybe LBJ...Clinton but nothing like Trump...which I personally found dislikable... for sure.
Almost all didn't though have the MSM spending millions of dollars or thousands of hours writing negative news as Trump had and the gross lies that the MSM reported for that reason I've come to recognize as millions others have that Trump truly was NOT politically adroit... BUT he got things done...in spite of the MSM/Democrats/Rinos/communists lies!
I totally admire Trump for:
1) The only president of the 14 in my life time to donate his entire $1.6 million salary to charity no one else! FACT!
2) Only president to make the USA energy independent in 62 years--- Ike!.
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
3) The ONLY president to increase the at the direction of the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, the Department of Energy (DOE) will fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to its maximum capacity by purchasing 77 million barrels of American-made crude oil.
714 million barrels capacity of SPR... under Trump...
4) Rules and regulations... again Trump is a businessman who knows better than ANY former president the cost of rules and regulations affecting businesses.
  • Federal regulations alone are estimated to cost the American economy as much as $1.9 trillion a year in direct costs, lost productivity, and higher prices. The costs to smaller businesses with 50 employees or fewer are nearly 20% higher than the average for all firms. U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 6.00.18 PM.png
These are just 4 reasons I support Trump...(even though I dislike his personality!) because HE GOT THINGS DONE! All in spite of this:
MSM spent millions of dollars literally and 1,000s of hours total negative news as well as donating 96% to HIllary and 90% to Biden!
AND yet not one of you seem to disagree with the below much less REFUTE the facts!
MSMdonations.png

I've lived through 14 presidents. And almost all were political correct...except Trump. Almost all were politically adroit...except Trump.
I didn't find almost all personally dislikable, or braggart...Maybe LBJ...Clinton but nothing like Trump...which I personally found dislikable... for sure.
Almost all didn't though have the MSM spending millions of dollars or thousands of hours writing negative news as Trump had and the gross lies that the MSM reported for that reason I've come to recognize as millions others have that Trump truly was NOT politically adroit... BUT he got things done...in spite of the MSM/Democrats/Rinos/communists lies!
I totally admire Trump for:
1) The only president of the 14 in my life time to donate his entire $1.6 million salary to charity no one else! FACT!
2) Only president to make the USA energy independent in 62 years--- Ike!.
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
3) The ONLY president to increase the at the direction of the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, the Department of Energy (DOE) will fill the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) to its maximum capacity by purchasing 77 million barrels of American-made crude oil.
714 million barrels capacity of SPR... under Trump...
4) Rules and regulations... again Trump is a businessman who knows better than ANY former president the cost of rules and regulations affecting businesses.
  • Federal regulations alone are estimated to cost the American economy as much as $1.9 trillion a year in direct costs, lost productivity, and higher prices. The costs to smaller businesses with 50 employees or fewer are nearly 20% higher than the average for all firms. U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
These are just 4 reasons I support Trump...(even though I dislike his personality!) because HE GOT THINGS DONE! All in spite of this:
MSM spent millions of dollars literally and 1,000s of hours total negative news as well as donating 96% to HIllary and 90% to Biden!
AND yet not one of you seem to disagree with the below much less REFUTE the facts!View attachment 703257

Nice cut and paste. You are obviously a darling Trump sheep. But, in truth, it's a load of bullshit.

If you can allow yourself to follow a joke like trump, more power to you.

I'm sure you mean well, but you would do well to open your mind to the truth about the orange swindler you obviously adore.

Try reading more widely, to educate yourself. Get past the right wing horseshit sites.

Think about how Trump turns on his closest supporters as soon as they refuse to lie for him, or kiss his fat ass.

Learn how Trump swindled investors, suppliers, nearly anyone stupid enough to do "business" with the con man. Swindled college students. Lies 24 hours a day. And these are but a few of the lying clown's problems. Hell, anyone with a brain would take a bath in bleach after touching this...disgusting thing.

I hate Biden, too. He's
worthless and incompetent, too.

But the OP's question is, WHY we can't do better than these two laughable clowns.

I say it's our fault for settling for some of the worst politicians money can buy. We can certainly do better. A good start might be for dems and repubs to stop thinking of each other as enemies. Like it or not we're all Americans. And this is still (for the time being) the finest country on the planet. And it is still worth saving.

Neither side has all the answers. But when we refuse to work together we become our own worst enemy.

By the way, I'm an Indie and I take it seriously. I vote the person, not the fucking party. Imo, BOTH parties suck.

Last edited:
How smart can you be if you don't even know that any "doctor" who attempts to diagnose a person they haven't treated is a quack? Actual doctors lose their licenses and go to jail for that, it's medical fraud.
US District Judge Aileen Cannon has provided pardons for all involved. It costs $1000 per pardon.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

The problem when a Prog starts these things is that there is never ever a Repub better than a Prog. So at best it is two politicians that are equally not good. This agenda is done repeadetly over and over.

Kicker is, supposedly 82 million people couldn't recognize Joe had lost it before he was selected. Now you say, gee, the guy is losing it. It just another demonstration the left make poor decisions and they're poor judges of things. The left practices denial.

Then again Joe was a clown even before he lost it. He's always been an empty career politician. He has the disposition of an aggressive used car salesman, and you guys make for easy sells.

The same way every anchor on MSNBC and CNN can make that diagnosis about Republicans and yet I've never seen you post a challenge to their diagnoses.
Do you feel my diagnosis of Biden is incorrect?
The same way every anchor on MSNBC and CNN can make that diagnosis about Republicans and yet I've never seen you post a challenge to their diagnoses.
Do you agree with my Joe Biden diagnosis?
"the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age."

Forum List

Back