Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden

Wen you are extreme right, you think most in the middle are lefties. When you are an extreme left, you think most in the middle are righties.
Your statement is further proof you an are extremist.
Like the man said, the only thing in the middle of the road are yellow stripes and dead armadillos

I think there territory between you etched in stone policies or the most extreme far right

But with in your case its your way or nothing

Wealth without morality is not worth it. It is the road to hell.

See you in Hell, hypocrite.
If I end up in hell, I am going to feel good about myself. I may be the best guy in hell.
How can you feel good about yourself in supporting immorality.

My net worth increased by 2 million dollars under Trump. The results don't justify the means in my world.
I saw a leader that was more immoral, unethical, untruthful, narcissistic than any President in history, by a long shot. He made Clinton and Nixon look like choir boys.
I saw a person who was interested in promoting himself and increasing his power over the countries.
I saw him override the heart of our government, the separation of powers. That keeps us away from an autocracy. Trump saw that. He tried to stack the judicial branch with his yes men. He tried to control and weaken the legislative branch. People within his own power circle who stood up to him were eliminated.
Any group who would help him, he would embrace. He empowered white supremacists, KKK, QAnon. The test was not character or morality of a group. If they like him, he liked them.

Need I go further

I would tell you to give that money back, but you already have through the Biden economic disaster that you voted for:

It baffles me that the people do not see who Trump is. History has continually seen horrific leaders take advantage of desperate and hopeless people. I am shocked so many Americans don't see that.
Sociologists, psychologists, and anthropologists will be studying this period forever.

They'll be using the group pathology of 1930's Europe as a reference. This is not sane.

Can't The US do better than Donald Trump or Joe Biden.
There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

1. DeSantis is better.

2. Bandy Lee is NOT a psychiatrist. She's barely a social psychologist.

3. YOU believe the bullshit without even questioning it. Therefore I suggest the issue may not be better candidates, but rather better voters.

Joe doesn't have groupies. He's not like your deity on earth, the one you rubes love like he's a boy band.

I even had to explain THAT to you. Holy crap.
Trump is not my deity you dumb bastard. His policies foreign and domestic are what I worship. Say that kind of shit to someone else, hack.

the most obvious con man the country has ever seen.

Idiot, con men don't actually deliver what they promised like Trump.

Con men operate like your mentor Biddum, telling people he'll build us back better from Covid, and instead dragged us into war, poverty, inflation, crime, invasion, perversion and chaos. And didn't even get rid of Covid neither.

You must either be colossally stupid or a hired chinese agent or is Joe just so good at what he does you love to suck his ass? Have you checked the back of your head for a cassette tape?

Trump is not my deity you dumb bastard. His policies foreign and domestic are what I worship. Say that kind of shit to someone else, hack.

Mac is that sort of lonely pathetic soul who needs attention to feel useful, so trolls these threads saying the opposite of common sense so stupid that no matter what your reply, YOU are a brainwashed functional cult member. Notice he never tries it with any of his far left commie pals. Same gig that franco use to try to pull on everyone. Pity the guy.

Trump is awesome. Trump is the epitome of the American dream, making it big in New York and America. If you have a problem with Trump then it is YOUR problem. There is nothing wrong with Trump.

It is beyond being a cult member. You have a manromance.
You never want to hurt the ones you love.
That explains a lot.

1. DeSantis is better.

2. Bandy Lee is NOT a psychiatrist. She's barely a social psychologist.

3. YOU believe the bullshit without even questioning it. Therefore I suggest the issue may not be better candidates, but rather better voters.
You want better voters. Better voters, in your book, are those who vote for your candidate.
That is not how our country works. Trump and you want to over ride our American system. You do not want all people's vote determine our President.

Why not a Republican with a moral compass, like Pence or Cheney.

I will give you credit for reading the articles. The diagnosis, on Trump, has been corroborated by many.

We could easily do better if voters could be persuaded to care about America again.

Even Daffy Duck and Porky Pig would be an improvement over Trump and Biden.

My net worth increased by 2 million dollars under Trump. The results don't justify the means in my world.
I saw a leader that was more immoral, unethical, untruthful, narcissistic than any President in history, by a long shot. He made Clinton and Nixon look like choir boys.
I saw a person who was interested in promoting himself and increasing his power over the countries.
I saw him override the heart of our government, the separation of powers. That keeps us away from an autocracy. Trump saw that. He tried to stack the judicial branch with his yes men. He tried to control and weaken the legislative branch. People within his own power circle who stood up to him were eliminated.
Any group who would help him, he would embrace. He empowered white supremacists, KKK, QAnon. The test was not character or morality of a group. If they like him, he liked them.

Need I go further
You're an Alpha who loves cheap slave laborers you can yell at.
All the other stuff is bullshit.
If you think your polite representatives are moral, you're an ignorant old fart.

I saw people who lost their careers (I am well aware you don't give a shit about anyone but yourself since you're an ignorant old fart) who got their careers back.
I saw Black communities where almost everyone was employed.

In terms of your QAnon bullshit, we all know you have the attention span of an electron.

There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
And poor Joe Biden. God bless him but the guy is losing it. His mental acuity has been diminished with age.

We need someone new in 2024.

YOU ARE A LIAR!! You wrote: "There is no doubt that Donald Trump is mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
DSM-5 did not mention ONCE Donald Trump.
You made the linkage between Trump and DSM-5 and there is none! Nothing in the DSM-5 link: DSM
has any comment about Trump so who in the HELL are you to influence people to think that Pscychology today declared Trump with these traits?
There is zero. NO mention of Trump as being "...mentally ill. He has the traits of narcissistic personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and paranoid personality disorder, according to the DSM-5.
Who in the hell are you to declare Trump has the above traits? Are you a psychologist? And if you are I'd strong suggest Trump who is

known to file plenty of lawsuits to sue you because IF you are making this characteristics from your professional opinion.... you are totally
liable. Otherwise if you ARE NOT a psychologist... then you are definitely a total LIAR!!!

Forum List

Back