Can't take seriously black lives matter

There's no requirement to take BLM seriously.

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

And that's exactly what's happening.
READ: So what it is an illegitimate organization based on lies and deceit? Never mind that their actions are pretty much the opposite of their name - you should legitimize them anyway because even though they are thoroughly wrong... you know it's politically incorrect not to.

:wink: Look, BLM is a Marxist political movement, its founding predicated entirely upon the lie of, "hands up, don't shoot!" Currently they are enjoying widespread ass-kissing support from an eclectic assortment of political's, including Mitt Romney, and the leadership of the rino party itself. The DNC, George Soros, Koch Brothers, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, ect ect ect all enthusiastically help fund them. Very likely, we will have to kill all of the above or be killed by all of the above in in the event of a Trump loss in November. I can't speak for you, but I always take highly organized and violent Marxist political groups, raking in more money and popular support than the rino party itself, very very seriously!
Show us what Marxist demands they have made.

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

READ: So what it is an illegitimate organization based on lies and deceit? Never mind that their actions are pretty much the opposite of their name - you should legitimize them anyway because even though they are thoroughly wrong... you know it's politically incorrect not to.
What do the BLM have as goals they claim to represent?

Anyone taking BLM seriously at this point..after all the bullshit they are guilty of, and them being part of a violent extremist revolution (by their own admission) are either a naive gullible bleeding heart moron..Or you are a radical pinko sympathizer who is part of the ever growing problem in this country.

What do the BLM have as goals they claim to represent?
Oh I don't know... the NAME of the organization is black lives matter...so you could start with that.

Up to you. The point remains.
You have no point.

Black LIES Matter is a Marxist Revolution that has nothing to do with well being of Black Americans.
Okay, dittos Rush.
you still haven't stated your solution.
I've only said it a few zillion times: Each end of this issue needs to hold its own side accountable. That's where it starts.

But when I say that, each end claims absolute innocence and points the finger at the other like a five year old.

So we still have a long way to go.

Call it whatever you want.

There are much bigger issues at hand. Such as I described.

you have done no such thing. 50 fking years, a civil war. not sure what you're looking for. you say Accountability, I ask, for what?

Uh... what bigger issues are at hand other than thugs and criminals looting/mass property damage and a MULTITUDE of shootings and murder??

I've only said it a few zillion times: Each end of this issue needs to hold its own side accountable.
And I asked you to explain what the hell that means. and still nadda.
If I have to explain something that rudimentary, I know I'm wasting my time.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm not trying to get you to do anything.

Some people are not going to a part of any progress, and I'm not going to try to drag them along.

Uh... what bigger issues are at hand other than thugs and criminals looting/mass property damage and a MULTITUDE of shootings and murder??
You really can't think of anything?

rudimentary? hahahahaha, You can't state what anyone should be accountable for. Why not? That implies there is nothing, as I already stated. So feel free to step up and state what either side should be accountable for? big man on campus whose pants are at his ankles.

I've only said it a few zillion times: Each end of this issue needs to hold its own side accountable.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I'm not trying to get you to do anything.

Some people are not going to a part of any progress, and I'm not going to try to drag them along.
[/QUOTE

I can think of a question... was George Floyd's life more important than the dozens of deaths caused by the uprising including the death of a 3 year old? Apparently they don't really matter. Cause Al Sharpton etc. didn't go to their funerals. No media headlines, no congressional members pandering them.
They don't matter.
So why don't they matter?

dude you are the king of nothing.

QUOTE="iamwhatiseem, post: 24936755, member: 24610"]
I can think of a question... was George Floyd's life more important than the dozens of deaths caused by the uprising including the death of a 3 year old? Apparently they don't really matter. Cause Al Sharpton etc. didn't go to their funerals. No media headlines, no congressional members pandering them.
They don't matter.
[/QUOTE]
Mac1958
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[/QUOTE

They don't matter.
Because the Left wants to avoid any and all bad deeds of Black Americans because doing so cuts against their political agenda. And all that ends up doing is enabling more of it.

Just like the Right wants to avoid any and all bad deeds of white racists because doing so cuts against their political agenda. And all that ends up doing is enabling more of it.

This all seems pretty clear to me.

dude you are the king of nothing.
I'm done with asymmetrical conversations here. They bore me. If you don't like that, tough shit.

Forum List

Back