Can't take seriously black lives matter

:wink: Look, BLM is a Marxist political movement, its founding predicated entirely upon the lie of, "hands up, don't shoot!" Currently they are enjoying widespread ass-kissing support from an eclectic assortment of political's, including Mitt Romney, and the leadership of the rino party itself. The DNC, George Soros, Koch Brothers, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, ect ect ect all enthusiastically help fund them. Very likely, we will have to kill all of the above or be killed by all of the above in in the event of a Trump loss in November. I can't speak for you, but I always take highly organized and violent Marxist political groups, raking in more money and popular support than the rino party itself, very very seriously!
Show us what Marxist demands they have made.
Certainly, demanding change with violence.
Like the founding fathers did?
I hope it goes to war, dear God I do hope it does, little antifa boys in pajamas will feed me..... You're food, that is your sole purpose in existing, you are food for the meat-eaters...

:wink: Look, BLM is a Marxist political movement, its founding predicated entirely upon the lie of, "hands up, don't shoot!" Currently they are enjoying widespread ass-kissing support from an eclectic assortment of political's, including Mitt Romney, and the leadership of the rino party itself. The DNC, George Soros, Koch Brothers, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, ect ect ect all enthusiastically help fund them. Very likely, we will have to kill all of the above or be killed by all of the above in in the event of a Trump loss in November. I can't speak for you, but I always take highly organized and violent Marxist political groups, raking in more money and popular support than the rino party itself, very very seriously!
Certainly, demanding change with violence.
Like the founding fathers did?
I hope it goes to war, dear God I do hope it does, little antifa boys in pajamas will feed me..... You're food, that is your sole purpose in existing, you are food for the meat-eaters...
Have a hankering for long pig does ya?

There are men and women who are dividing people up by race. This is sending us all to the abyss or decisions will eventually be made to cause much pain for us all. Trusting people will be much more difficult as time goes on. Especially when it one of our own.
What exactly do you think it was Obama was doing??? He politicized everything, all of it, Nasa, the national weather service, the intelligence agencies, the fucking post office, ect, everything! Do you know who is the most radicalized agency in the entire federal bureaucracy? The CDC/NIH is, they are home to the most savagely radical leftists in the entire federal system, thats right, the agencies the glorious Dr Fauci has overseen for thirty fucking years! Everything uttered by a so-called federal subject matter expert, is at best dubious, and most likely naked propaganda, and part and parcel to an intelligence black operation!

Now, BLM is tiny, its not the vast movement naked DNC propagandists at CNN & MSNBC make it out to be, its actually tiny. The core cadre are highly trained Marxist political agitators, they are not a spin off of antifa, they are antifa, run by the same exact Marxists who operate within antifa! What they do, and its very simple, is they recruit victims from angry deviant, and or wannabe political fringe sub-groups, and then like alpha wolves do with the lesser wolves and wolf-dog hybrids that comprise the pack, set them upon the herd, this creates an impression of cohesion that actually does not really exist, its a manipulation!

In truth, the pack actually are not wolves at all, its made up of dogs of various breeds that are being dominated by the real wolves, but these real wolves, the generals, the shot-callers organizing all of the rioting chaos, are actually quite few in number, and they never, ever, lead the charge, they always command it from behind! Have you not seen the tactic of blacks up front of rioting mob, throwing hands up in air on cue as police arrive, then 8-rows back the rich white kids who almost totally control the blacks upfront, start launching bottles of frozen water? Antifa/BLM is one and the same, this is very important, they are USING the black's, they could give a shit about a black life anywhere, what they want is the chaos, and the projection of numbers, numbers that in truth do not really exist! Antifa Marxists are using these fringe sub-groups as force multipliers.....

Last edited:
There's no requirement to take BLM seriously.

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

And that's exactly what's happening.
READ: So what it is an illegitimate organization based on lies and deceit? Never mind that their actions are pretty much the opposite of their name - you should legitimize them anyway because even though they are thoroughly wrong... you know it's politically incorrect not to.
What do the BLM have as goals they claim to represent?
Oh I don't know... the NAME of the organization is black lives matter...so you could start with that.
If BLM people really believed what they claim then they would be just as upset by all the black people in Chicago (and other places) killed by blacks, as they are about blacks killed by whites (particularly cops).

Protesters marched again Saturday in cities nationwide to decry police brutality after the killing of two African-American men by police this week.
While many were peaceful, events turned ugly in St. Paul, Minnesota, where protesters clashed with police on Interstate 94.
At least two officers were injured by protesters -- one hit with a glass bottle and the other by fireworks, according to St. Paul police.

Police used crowd control measures including smoke, police spokesman Steve Linders said.
I don't believe a single point of those protesters.

First, the main reason for the death of the majority of those black lives by police is because those were criminals.

Second, the protesters demand "justice" for those deaths while indirectly supporting their criminals.

Third, enough with that crap. Their marches must be with all those people carrying signals saying: "WE WANT MORE JOBS"

Of course, knowing them, they won't demand for jobs and better schools.

So, the current news about black lives matter dudes mean nothing to me. I don't care about their claims and I won't support them until they promise they will work in our society to stop criminality and go to work.

In complicity with the black Mayor of Washington DC, they removed a street name and renamed it with a name of their convenience.

I ask if what they did is legal,
because as far as I know, the renaming of streets must pass a vote of members of the people (citizens without political designation) and members of the city council, and such action is not made without consultation, and a decision made from one minute to another, otherwise such action means DICTATORSHIP.

(There is not a single evidence that supporters of such street name change was an action of DC residents or business people having houses or business in that street. Neither that the ones who participated in that street sign removal are current DC residents).

View attachment 353801
You take it seriously enough to make a post full of emo-graphs whining about it tho....
I never said I'm not taking seriously their destruction, I say I don't care about their demands.

You see, if I were the authority I will ask those dudes what they have to offer in exchange.

Those protesters think this is about "give me give me", so hell with them.

They must work hard to stop criminality from their own group, they must promise they will stop stealing and selling illegal drugs. If they don't, and I'm the authority, ha, I immediately throw tear gas, order the forced evacuation of those imbecile out of the street, And the more they insist to perturb peace and order, the harder I should order for their retreat.

Those dudes are against history, an unfortunately nothing will change history. Today there is no slavery, so nothing to complaint about, and no one has to feel ashamed for what grandad did in the past.

Their claims about past slavery are idiotic. "Today" is what rules, and while those dudes "live complaining about the past", on the other hand there are lots of whites, blacks, Latinos, Chinese etc who are studying and working and progressing. The funds taken from police must go for helping the ones who are progressing,because they are the ones who deserve it.

This is not a game, innocent people don't need to pay for the guilt of a corrupt police officer. You just can't kill and destroy in the city because a police officer did wrong. The police man who killed criminal Floyd has been arrested, and he will be judged, so, what the hell do you want now? Bubble gum? Ice cream?

As my uncle used to say: "Just get out of heer!"

It matters none if you take them serious or not. I'm not sure why you think it does.
so to you it doesn't matter. hmmmmmm

why loot and murder then?

You've been answered before.
you only think you did.

Mac nailed it. Nothing else to say.
sure there is, stop voting for the same people expecting different results. it's simple thing educated people do.

Protesters marched again Saturday in cities nationwide to decry police brutality after the killing of two African-American men by police this week.
While many were peaceful, events turned ugly in St. Paul, Minnesota, where protesters clashed with police on Interstate 94.
At least two officers were injured by protesters -- one hit with a glass bottle and the other by fireworks, according to St. Paul police.

Police used crowd control measures including smoke, police spokesman Steve Linders said.
I don't believe a single point of those protesters.

First, the main reason for the death of the majority of those black lives by police is because those were criminals.

Second, the protesters demand "justice" for those deaths while indirectly supporting their criminals.

Third, enough with that crap. Their marches must be with all those people carrying signals saying: "WE WANT MORE JOBS"

Of course, knowing them, they won't demand for jobs and better schools.

So, the current news about black lives matter dudes mean nothing to me. I don't care about their claims and I won't support them until they promise they will work in our society to stop criminality and go to work.

In complicity with the black Mayor of Washington DC, they removed a street name and renamed it with a name of their convenience.

I ask if what they did is legal,
because as far as I know, the renaming of streets must pass a vote of members of the people (citizens without political designation) and members of the city council, and such action is not made without consultation, and a decision made from one minute to another, otherwise such action means DICTATORSHIP.

(There is not a single evidence that supporters of such street name change was an action of DC residents or business people having houses or business in that street. Neither that the ones who participated in that street sign removal are current DC residents).

View attachment 353801
You take it seriously enough to make a post full of emo-graphs whining about it tho....
aren't we a democratic republic? where was the vote on all of this destruction? see, that is traitorous behavior to avoid the legal means of resolution, voting is how things happen in a democratic republic.

It matters none if you take them serious or not. I'm not sure why you think it does.

you only think you did.

sure there is, stop voting for the same people expecting different results. it's simple thing educated people do.

People I vote for rarely win so I don't have that problem.

you only think you did.

well if I recall, blacks vote 85% demofks. stop the 85% from voting for the same old same old expecting different results. It's quite simple. I give two shits your voting habits. my post wasn't about yours.

you only think you did.

well if I recall, blacks vote 85% demofks. stop the 85% from voting for the same old same old expecting different results. It's quite simple. I give two shits your voting habits. my post wasn't about yours.

I wish they would. I will note that a good portion of the reason Hillary lost is because black voters refused to come out and support her.

you only think you did.

I wish they would. I will note that a good portion of the reason Hillary lost is because black voters refused to come out and support her.
but they still vote in the demofk mayors and governors. people who keep them oppressed. stupid people. After the riots in Chiraq, a black woman on the local news says on air, 52 years we've been trying to dig out, and this. well duh, you keep voting for oppression.

you only think you did.

but they still vote in the demofk mayors and governors. people who keep them oppressed. stupid people. After the riots in Chiraq, a black woman on the local news says on air, 52 years we've been trying to dig out, and this. well duh, you keep voting for oppression.

You keep voting for a balanced budget. How is that working?

you only think you did.

naw, never. I vote for things that affect me. property taxes and local taxes. People who aren't in someone's back pocket. I live in chiraq, I will never vote for a demofk. EVAH!!!!! Madigan has been in power in this state for 40 years. I never once voted for him or anyone associated with him. EVAH!!!

you only think you did.

naw, never. I vote for things that affect me. property taxes and local taxes. People who aren't in someone's back pocket. I live in chiraq, I will never vote for a demofk. EVAH!!!!! Madigan has been in power in this state for 40 years. I never once voted for him or anyone associated with him. EVAH!!!

The deficit is going to affect you big time.

you only think you did.

The deficit is going to affect you big time.
never.

Forum List

Back