CHOP just chopped down downtown Seattle

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The Domestic Terrorists' mouthpiece, Mayor Durkan, announced the decision to turn the 3 remaining blocks being held with guards illegally carrying firearms, against the Mayor's law.

They don't believe in borders.
- They built borders

They don't believe in owning guns
- They illegally armed themselves

They declared they needed no cops
- They descended into lawless violence
- They had robberies, extortion, assaults, shootings, and murder

They wanted no govt
- The Local Govt gave them porta-potties, food, drinks, concrete barriers, and protection

They sought to form their own Utopia...a better 'country' than the greatest country in the world, based on the 2nd greatest document ever written, the US Constitution, and on the rule of law....

...and they have failed miserably.

The Domestic Terrorists' mouthpiece, Mayor Durkan, announced the decision to turn the 3 remaining blocks being held with guards illegally carrying firearms, against the Mayor's law.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt
- The Local Govt gave them porta-potties, food, drinks, concrete barriers, and protection

They sought to form their own Utopia...a better 'country' than the greatest country in the world, based on the 2nd greatest document ever written, the US Constitution, and on the rule of law....

Just like when the cops are in power they fail to stop anything including their own lawlessness.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

Like many who gain power in life, they often emulate the very systems and methods they pretend to reject. All of this was as inevitable as the sun rising in the morning. Kudos to Trump for being smart.

Notice almost simultaneously there are aggressive protests in Washington just as the order has come to disband CHOP. None of this, in my estimation, is coincidence. So, who is behind it all?

Last edited:
It was just a matter of time.

These clowns need to stop living in a make believe world and support Trump.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

Just like when the cops are in power they fail to stop anything including their own lawlessness.
Maybe you should take responsibility for your and your family's safety yourself, then, instead of insisting government -- which you believe has failed the task -- do it for you.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

Maybe you should take responsibility for your and your family's safety yourself, then, instead of insisting government -- which you believe has failed the task -- do it for you.
Show where I have relied on the govt. to provide any safety for my family...The cops are no good at protecting anything they are good at being criminals..

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

It helps that when you start a new country you should have more brains than Aston Kutcher.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

And, those deaths, their blood is on the hands of the Seattle mayor for allowing that farce to go on. She should be sued by the victims families.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

It helps that when you start a new country you should have more brains than Aston Kutcher.
Aston has enough brains to earn more than you, but that is not a necessity to people who are not into mass consumerism..

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

Show where I have relied on the govt. to provide any safety for my family...The cops are no good at protecting anything they are good at being criminals..
If you haven't, good. In general, people who insist cops are overwhelmingly corrupt also demand government take care of them cradle to grave.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

If you haven't, good. In general, people who insist cops are overwhelmingly corrupt also demand government take care of them cradle to grave.
Not that I know of. We the people are tired of a corrupt govt. and the corrupt people who claim to protect and serve us...We want to delete these corrupt individuals from these organizations which are suppose to protect not abuse, harass and extort money from us.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

Not that I know of. We the people are tired of a corrupt govt. and the corrupt people who claim to protect and serve us...We want to delete these corrupt individuals from these organizations which are suppose to protect not abuse, harass and extort money from us.

Sure, and you were expecting something different from a blue state?

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

There is no difference between a state ran by a member of the GOP or a state ran by a member of the DNC.

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

There is no difference between a state ran by a member of the GOP or a state ran by a member of the DNC.
LMAO!!!

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

I thought they had at least 6 blocks, was I wrong or have they been relinquishing their little fiefdom?

- They built borders

They wanted no govt

I see, so which red state has a city that has been taken over like Seattle has been?

1592878217368.png

I've known a few police officers who've left law enforcement because of the corruption of the judicial system, politicians, lawyers, and other bureaucrats.

You can't have/keep good police if those who "lead" are the problem.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back