Can't take seriously black lives matter

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019

Protesters marched again Saturday in cities nationwide to decry police brutality after the killing of two African-American men by police this week.
While many were peaceful, events turned ugly in St. Paul, Minnesota, where protesters clashed with police on Interstate 94.
At least two officers were injured by protesters -- one hit with a glass bottle and the other by fireworks, according to St. Paul police.

Police used crowd control measures including smoke, police spokesman Steve Linders said.
I don't believe a single point of those protesters.

First, the main reason for the death of the majority of those black lives by police is because those were criminals.

Second, the protesters demand "justice" for those deaths while indirectly supporting their criminals.

Third, enough with that crap. Their marches must be with all those people carrying signals saying: "WE WANT MORE JOBS"

Of course, knowing them, they won't demand for jobs and better schools.

So, the current news about black lives matter dudes mean nothing to me. I don't care about their claims and I won't support them until they promise they will work in our society to stop criminality and go to work.

In complicity with the black Mayor of Washington DC, they removed a street name and renamed it with a name of their convenience.

I ask if what they did is legal,
because as far as I know, the renaming of streets must pass a vote of members of the people (citizens without political designation) and members of the city council, and such action is not made without consultation, and a decision made from one minute to another, otherwise such action means DICTATORSHIP.

(There is not a single evidence that supporters of such street name change was an action of DC residents or business people having houses or business in that street. Neither that the ones who participated in that street sign removal are current DC residents).

matter.jpg

:wink: Look, BLM is a Marxist political movement, its founding predicated entirely upon the lie of, "hands up, don't shoot!" Currently they are enjoying widespread ass-kissing support from an eclectic assortment of political's, including Mitt Romney, and the leadership of the rino party itself. The DNC, George Soros, Koch Brothers, Jack Dorcey, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Mark Zuckerberg, ect ect ect all enthusiastically help fund them. Very likely, we will have to kill all of the above or be killed by all of the above in in the event of a Trump loss in November. I can't speak for you, but I always take highly organized and violent Marxist political groups, raking in more money and popular support than the rino party itself, very very seriously!

There's no requirement to take BLM seriously.

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

And that's exactly what's happening.
Only the most gullible in our society would believe that is what Black LIES Matter is really about.

But using that as an excuse to ignore the concerns, life experiences and perspectives of minorities is nothing more than willful ignorance.

Only the most gullible in our society would believe that is what Black LIES Matter is really about.
Up to you. The point remains.

no it's not. you can't give an example on how to correct the thing you posted. That means, there is no way. meaning, no issue.

Protesters marched again Saturday in cities nationwide to decry police brutality after the killing of two African-American men by police this week.
While many were peaceful, events turned ugly in St. Paul, Minnesota, where protesters clashed with police on Interstate 94.
At least two officers were injured by protesters -- one hit with a glass bottle and the other by fireworks, according to St. Paul police.

Police used crowd control measures including smoke, police spokesman Steve Linders said.
I don't believe a single point of those protesters.

First, the main reason for the death of the majority of those black lives by police is because those were criminals.

Second, the protesters demand "justice" for those deaths while indirectly supporting their criminals.

Third, enough with that crap. Their marches must be with all those people carrying signals saying: "WE WANT MORE JOBS"

Of course, knowing them, they won't demand for jobs and better schools.

So, the current news about black lives matter dudes mean nothing to me. I don't care about their claims and I won't support them until they promise they will work in our society to stop criminality and go to work.

In complicity with the black Mayor of Washington DC, they removed a street name and renamed it with a name of their convenience.

I ask if what they did is legal,
because as far as I know, the renaming of streets must pass a vote of members of the people (citizens without political designation) and members of the city council, and such action is not made without consultation, and a decision made from one minute to another, otherwise such action means DICTATORSHIP.

(There is not a single evidence that supporters of such street name change was an action of DC residents or business people having houses or business in that street. Neither that the ones who participated in that street sign removal are current DC residents).

View attachment 353801
You take it seriously enough to make a post full of emo-graphs whining about it tho....

Forum List

Back