Can't blame this guy, I prolly woulda done the same thing

i just dont get the football thing.....seems it is more a big social thing......everyone gathers at the house with the hugest flat screen tv and shouts at the screen....they want to see someone hurt....
they get drunk....shout more....

and this is what i miss?

Stick to playing with your beads, you old bag.

MY team won (somehow). YOU have to wait for next season to watch your precious Jets, miss.

You don't have a team.

Of course I do, just like you have your beloved Jets, miss.

You realize calling me a Jets fan makes you look like a flailing fool with nothing else to say, right?

My calling you a butthurt, pink hat Tebow fan has a basis in reality since you actually got butthurt over Tebow being attacked after a loss and you didn't know that it wasn't his first year in the league. It's not something I just pulled out of my ass or anything.

I'm almost embarrassed for you.

So anyway now that the flailing, fail filled butthurtkotare has given this thread his predictable whine over the Patriots winning again it can move on....

I like football but it's just a game. Nothing to get all crazy about. I agree with strollingbones. Vick is the scum of the earth.

i just dont get the football thing.....seems it is more a big social thing......everyone gathers at the house with the hugest flat screen tv and shouts at the screen....they want to see someone hurt....

and this is what i miss?

You missed the absolutely delicious beef stew I cooked in my crockpot and all the hoopin' and hollarin' my husband and I did when that bozo missed the FG.

and this is what i miss?

You missed the absolutely delicious beef stew I cooked in my crockpot and all the hoopin' and hollarin' my husband and I did when that bozo missed the FG.

Funny you say that!

I cooked a beef stew yesterday for the game too!

:beer:

and this is what i miss?

I hope the Patriots win the Superbowl, with the way the Celtics are playing Boston can use something good right about now.

and this is what i miss?

Funny you say that!

How the fuck did that guy miss that field goal?:confused:

and this is what i miss?

Funny you say that!

No way?

I'll raise my glass to that!

and this is what i miss?

I hope the Patriots win the Superbowl, with the way the Celtics are playing Boston can use something good right about now.

I was hoping we'd be going up against the 49ers. Pft. No such luck. I haven't been following basketball but a good friend of mine is going to the game tonight.

Funny you say that!

How the fuck did that guy miss that field goal?:confused:

Some people are laying some of the blame on the holder for holding the ball with his left hand.

Others are questioning the Ravens for not calling time out or taking a delay of game instead of rushing the kick.

I think despite all that the guy just choked. I've been there and dealt with seeing that happen in front of my eyes before. It's never fun and I feel bad for the Ravens fans who were no doubt slow to get out of bed today.

But those guys played a great game. Both the Ravens, and their fans have nothing to be ashamed of.

I was hoping we'd be going up against the 49ers. Pft. No such luck. I haven't been following basketball but a good friend of mine is going to the game tonight.

Ray hurt his ankle in yesterday's game.

Forum List

Back