canadians Are Stupid - Says Former CSEC Chief

Don't they still have a picture of the Queen on their currency too? LOL, did you know that England had to tell canada to become independent...they wouldn't do it on their own.

Oh yeah, Queen Elizabeth II appears on all of their paper money.

Seems like the Canucks have a serious identity crisis.

If you ever go to Quebec Province, bring along one of those French translator gadgets. EVERYTHING is written in French, with no English subtitles, and EVERYBODY speaks fluent French and little, if any, English.

Of course, the same thing is happening in the USA, except it's Spanish instead of French. :evil:

Bullshit. Everybody in Montréal is bi. They will commonly initiate conversation in both languages and you respond in whichever one you want.

And regardless where you go, signs are in both English and French.

"Twonie" is a back-formation from "Loonie", and the latter is named for the loon that appears on the back.
Imagine that -- a national symbol that doesn't have to do with attitude and kicking ass. What a concept.

It must have been my imagination running away with me, when my wife and I stopped at a convenience store south of Montreal to ask directions to the nearest ATM machine, and NONE of the 12 people in the store knew ONE WORD of English.

I must have been hallucinating when we stopped at a McDonald's in the same town, and the ENTIRE MENU was in FRENCH, with not ONE WORD of English to be seen.

I was obviously high on something when EVERY road sign between the Vermont border and Montreal was in FRENCH ONLY.

The sad fact is that Canada has a province (Quebec) that doesn't want to be a part of the country of Canada. While it is Canadian law that all road signs and numerous other things MUST be written in both English and French, Quebec Province does not abide by that law.

They thumb their nose at the Canadian government, and at the English language.

And the Quebec Province is about the only part of canada that deserves respect. Simply because the thumb their nose up to canada.

I was going to create a fresh PSA about canada...but this one pretty much sums it all up nicely

There you have it, John Adams, the former Chief of the CSEC, the canadian equivalent to the NSA, proclaimed "One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid," Adams said about how Canadians are perceived.

“We’re not very smart, so we’ve got a long ways to go.”

Canadians are “stupid”...John Adams made the comment in a Senate meeting Wednesday as he and other witnesses discussed a bill that would create an all-party parliamentary committee to oversee the top-secret efforts of Canada’s intelligence and security agencies – a notion backed by Mr. Adams, who led Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) from 2005-11.

I don't lock my doors either.

but what kind of non-sense is locking your doors makes you feel like you cage in?

There you have it, John Adams, the former Chief of the CSEC, the canadian equivalent to the NSA, proclaimed "One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid," Adams said about how Canadians are perceived.

Canadians are “stupid”...John Adams made the comment in a Senate meeting Wednesday as he and other witnesses discussed a bill that would create an all-party parliamentary committee to oversee the top-secret efforts of Canada’s intelligence and security agencies – a notion backed by Mr. Adams, who led Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) from 2005-11.

but what kind of non-sense is locking your doors makes you feel like you cage in?

What?

What?

I don't lock my doors. I live in a nice town.

one of the canucks was blithering on about how he would feel locked in, or some blather like that.

What?

one of the canucks was blithering on about how he would feel locked in, or some blather like that.

ahh...my bad. I don't watch the videos

I don't lock my doors either...

What?

ahh...my bad. I don't watch the videos

I don't lock my doors either...

you dont watch the vids that you link?

:rofl:

:lol: I usually don't even read all of the articles I link either.

Bub? At least post the anti-American Molson commercials or something. Hockey is stupid.

slide-index-subban.png

:thup:

:lol:

He was speaking about how lax many Canadians are about their online habits asshole. Talk about taking shit out of context and running with it.

What an idiot you are!

Mr. Adams told the committee one perception he’d heard of Web-surfing Canadians. “One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid,” Mr. Adams said, recalling a view of Canadians in their online habits.

“I can confirm that. We put more online, [on] Facebook, than any other country in the world.” Mr. Adams later added: “We’re not very smart, so we’ve got a long ways to go.”

Canadians are lax on privacy, Senate committee hears - The Globe and Mail

Stupid is stupid, no? It is a pretty definitive statement. candians are stupid...I didn't say, it was a canadian government official!

Taken out of context. Many Canadians are intelligent enough to waltz into the US, get good paying jobs, then brag about how great Canada is, while sending money back into the frozen wasteland. :eusa_whistle:

Very true

And the Quebec Province is about the only part of canada that deserves respect. Simply because the thumb their nose up to canada.

Quebecois liberals are the scumbucket cocksucking scourge of the universe.

Figures you would like them.

:lmao:

Don't they still have a picture of the Queen on their currency too? LOL, did you know that England had to tell canada to become independent...they wouldn't do it on their own.

If you ever go to Quebec Province, bring along one of those French translator gadgets. EVERYTHING is written in French, with no English subtitles, and EVERYBODY speaks fluent French and little, if any, English.

Of course, the same thing is happening in the USA, except it's Spanish instead of French. :evil:

Bullshit. Everybody in Montréal is bi. They will commonly initiate conversation in both languages and you respond in whichever one you want.

"Twonie" is a back-formation from "Loonie", and the latter is named for the loon that appears on the back.
Imagine that -- a national symbol that doesn't have to do with attitude and kicking ass. What a concept.

It must have been my imagination running away with me, when my wife and I stopped at a convenience store south of Montreal to ask directions to the nearest ATM machine, and NONE of the 12 people in the store knew ONE WORD of English.

I must have been hallucinating when we stopped at a McDonald's in the same town, and the ENTIRE MENU was in FRENCH, with not ONE WORD of English to be seen.

I was obviously high on something when EVERY road sign between the Vermont border and Montreal was in FRENCH ONLY.

The sad fact is that Canada has a province (Quebec) that doesn't want to be a part of the country of Canada. While it is Canadian law that all road signs and numerous other things MUST be written in both English and French, Quebec Province does not abide by that law.

They only pretend not to know the english language. Just dog fuckers who think they have a culture but can't even speak true french.

Quebecois liberals are the scumbucket cocksucking scourge of the universe.

Figures you would like them.

:lmao:
You misunderstand. I don't really lke them...they are just a notch and half above you. They are above teapers though.

Montréal -- not-Montréal.... know the difference. Prends-toi une carte alors.

Poor baby. Forced to think, what a fuckin' nightmare.

Last edited:

They only pretend not to know the english language. Just dog fuckers who think they have a culture but can't even speak true french.

Oh they definitely have a culture, and protect it fiercely, and that's a good thing. It's something most USians are ignorant of yet fully vibrant right over the border. I linked some of it back when this thread was actually current, and I never go to Montréal without loading up on that treasure. Those who ignore and disparage it only cheat themselves.

This place in Drummondville is pretty cool too.

Fortunately the days of punishing schoolchildren for daring to converse in the language they already speak at home are over. Quel horreur.
http://www.villagequebecois.com/

Last edited:

I linked some of it back when this thread was actually current, and I never go to Montréal without loading up on that treasure.
I thought re-education was necessary.

Your welcome.

Forum List

Back