canadians Are Stupid - Says Former CSEC Chief

Well, the Canadians do nickname their $1.00 and $2.00 coins "loonies" and "twonies".

I rest my case.

Don't they still have a picture of the Queen on their currency too? LOL, did you know that England had to tell canada to become independent...they wouldn't do it on their own.

More to come! These threads are Public Service Announcements with important messages to Americans. Its a USA thing...you wouldn't understand. ....

Sounds more like a "my ex ran off with a Canadian" thing than anything else.

Well, the Canadians do nickname their $1.00 and $2.00 coins "loonies" and "twonies".

I rest my case.

Don't they still have a picture of the Queen on their currency too? LOL, did you know that England had to tell canada to become independent...they wouldn't do it on their own.

Oh yeah, Queen Elizabeth II appears on all of their paper money.

Seems like the Canucks have a serious identity crisis.

If you ever go to Quebec Province, bring along one of those French translator gadgets. EVERYTHING is written in French, with no English subtitles, and EVERYBODY speaks fluent French and little, if any, English.

Of course, the same thing is happening in the USA, except it's Spanish instead of French. :evil:

More to come! These threads are Public Service Announcements with important messages to Americans. Its a USA thing...you wouldn't understand. ....

Sounds more like a "my ex ran off with a Canadian" thing than anything else.

That was mildly funny. But why purple...are you a gay canadian?

There you have it, John Adams, the former Chief of the CSEC, the canadian equivalent to the NSA, proclaimed "One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid," Adams said about how Canadians are perceived.

“We’re not very smart, so we’ve got a long ways to go.”

Canadians are “stupid”...John Adams made the comment in a Senate meeting Wednesday as he and other witnesses discussed a bill that would create an all-party parliamentary committee to oversee the top-secret efforts of Canada’s intelligence and security agencies – a notion backed by Mr. Adams, who led Communications Security Establishment Canada (CSEC) from 2005-11.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjJbtb4Bs0Q"]PROOF CANADIANS ARE STUPID - YouTube[/ame]

Thank God, most Americans aren`t as stupid as you are.
So what else do you know about Canada where kids use "facebook" or most people don`t have to lock their doors?
I don`t either and prefer to live in a country where I don`t have to have bars in the windows like in a prison, which is what I have seen in LA, Sacramento, Phoenix, NYC, etc etc...+ being watched by security cams at every street corner, parking lots and in every store.
Matter of fact I don`t even have to worry about leaving my car unlocked in a shopping center with no spy-cams on every lamp pole.
I`ve landed on hundreds of unregulated air strips in the USA and never came across one like we have here, where you can land any time you want and walk through an unlocked door, take the fuel pump key off the bulletin board....fuel up with as much av-gas as you need and pin a note on the bulletin board where they should mail the bill...no credit card required.
Good thing that people like you are too dumb to get a pilots license and fly planes to places like that which "smarter people" like you would rip off and steal blind. It`s enough if so many of your type try and enter Canada illegally to find a job here:
Looking for work? Try Canada - Salon.com
As the U.S. economy collapses, more and more Americans seek jobs north of the border

Canadian officials say the number of Americans applying for temporary work visas doubled between 2008 and 2010.
Immigration lawyers in Toronto and the border city of Windsor, right across from job-starved Detroit, say they’re seeing a dramatic growth in clients seeking to come to Canada to work, or even as permanent residents.
Americans make up the second-largest group of temporary workers in Canada, behind only Filipinos, most of whom work as nannies.
Canada was one of the few to escape the 2008 financial meltdown relatively unscathed, a turn of events largely attributed to Ottawa’s long-standing refusal to deregulate the banking sector.
"Canadians" are stupid? You tell me what`s the difference between a "Canadian" and an "American"..!!
In either country the bulk of the populations is an ethnic mix from all over the globe, the only ethnicity which is "under represented" in Canada are African Americans which make up the bulk of the population in the so called "no-go-zones" where no sane person would want to live.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzptOuQ0M9U"]Teen Playing The Knockout Game Gets Shot Twice By Victim - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Another stupid canadian attacking the messenger. Shame he doesn't realize it was a canadian leader who said that all canadias are stupid.

You prove my point. :lmao:

But your rant...that pretty much proves my assertion that canadians hate Americans and are not true allies. You sure did spew a lot of hate and vitriol!

Thank you. You give credibility to my other Public Service Announcements about canada.

Another stupid canadian attacking the messenger. Shame he doesn't realize it was a canadian leader who said that all canadias are stupid.

But your rant...that pretty much proves my assertion that canadians hate Americans and are not true allies. You sure did spew a lot of hate and vitriol!

Thank you. You give credibility to my other Public Service Announcements about canada.

John Adams, is he supposed to be a "Canadian leader"?
who said that all canadias are stupid.
That`s pretty funny when somebody who can`t even spell calls all the people in another country "stupid"...so what`s your claim to fame?
Flipping burgers @ McD`s?
Most Americans I know are embarrassed by morons like you claiming to be a typical American while they make a total ass of themselves.
My profession took me all over the world including the US and I have met Hillbillies in the Appalachian backwoods that have more education and know more about other countries than you ever will.
Another stupid canadian attacking the messenger.
So who nominated you as America`s "messenger"?
I`m pretty sure not even a school for retards would choose you as their spokes person.
Btw. what makes you think I`m a Canadian?
I`m an engineer and have worked as such in places where riff-raff like you would never be allowed anywhere near.
I bet you never been anywhere beyond 50 miles from the slum you call home. Judging from your attitude, lack of education and name calling it`s also quite likely that you got a criminal record and won`t even qualify for a passport to go abroad or get a job where they check your background.
All you can do is sit in front of your PC, all day long,spew garbage and delude yourself how "intelligent" you are.

They're so stupid that they were able to have their national sovereignty granted without a shot being fired. So stupid, their economy is booming. So stupid, they have been able to live quietly as our neighbors to the north while staying the fuck out of most of the shit political poison of the rest of the world.

Were it not for the climate, my family would have moved there years ago.

John Adams, is he supposed to be a "Canadian leader"?
who said that all canadias are stupid.
That`s pretty funny when somebody who can`t even spell calls all the people in another country "stupid"...so what`s your claim to fame?
Flipping burgers @ McD`s?

What did I misspell? I do need a secretary...do you have tits?
Most Americans I know are embarrassed by morons like you claiming to be a typical American while they make a total ass of themselves.
Quit lying, you don't know any Americans outside of the internet
My profession took me all over the world including the US and I have met Hillbillies in the Appalachian backwoods that have more education and know more about other countries than you ever will.
Golly gee, you are a bitter canuck.

So who nominated you as America`s "messenger"?
Self appointed, what of it?

I`m pretty sure not even a school for retards would choose you as their spokes person.
That's a good one, eh! :lmao:

Btw. what makes you think I`m a Canadian?
Your bitterness and vitriol.

I`m an engineer and have worked as such in places where riff-raff like you would never be allowed anywhere near.
I bet you never been anywhere beyond 50 miles from the slum you call home. Judging from your attitude, lack of education and name calling it`s also quite likely that you got a criminal record and won`t even qualify for a passport to go abroad or get a job where they check your background.
Been to quite a few countries...I was always happy to return home.

All you can do is sit in front of your PC, all day long,spew garbage and delude yourself how "intelligent" you are.

Another good one, eh! :lmao: Pathetic.

They're so stupid that they were able to have their national sovereignty granted without a shot being fired. So stupid, their economy is booming. So stupid, they have been able to live quietly as our neighbors to the north while staying the fuck out of most of the shit political poison of the rest of the world.

They were forced sovereignty because they wouldn't declare independence on their own. Their economy is not as booming as you would think...and if the US quit breast feeding the leeches, they would be a third world country. And they are insignificant, therefore the world could give a shit what they have to say.

The climate isn`t quite as harsh as it`s reputed to be except for the central plains, the Yukon, the NW-Territories and Nunavut.
If you were in BC you would feel right at home. It`s a lot like California without the water shortage and what they charge there for electricity.
Maybe that`s why quite a few Hollywood celebrities prefer to live at BC`s sunshine coast.
I was curious what makes a nut case like "Nutz" tick and took a look at his stats.
Join Date 02-27-2014, Total Posts 2,605, Posts Per Day: 21.55He posts almost 22 posts every day venting his hatred and Ted Cruz is on top of his hate list.

ARE THERE ANY TEAPERS WHO CAN ARGUE A POINT WITHOUT THE PERSONAL INSULTS. ARE THERE ANY TEAPERS WHO CAN HAVE A RATIONAL CONVERSATION.

I think the love affair you guys have with that fucking canadian, Ted Cruz, has messed with your ability to think logically and reason.
So Ted Cruz who`s parents are from Cuba and worked for a while in the Alberta oil fields while Ted was born...which gives him the right to claim Canadian citizenship if he wants it, is the reason why this fruit cake who plays the race card at every opportunity hates all Canadians.
I guess it does not matter in "Nutz=logic" that Ted was born on Dec 22nd 1970 in Alberta but was taken by his parents to Houston in 1974...nevertheless, according to "Nutz" all Canadians are "stupid" because the current Senator of Texas was born in Canada.

While I was looking at the Nutz stats I had a good laugh reading what most of you guys think of this fruit cake:
The most I could look forward to would be your epic pants-wetting, kid.
Don't you have a busy street to go play in?
Unlike you, that enjoys seeing people of certain skin colors getting beat. I hate violence and only wish for it to end. I am speaking out against it and yet I am the idiot???
Haha. Lets see if i can push fucktard over the edge. :*)
No, that would be you. Only in your twisted little tiny mind is calling someone an ignorant jackass somehow not condemning them. Feel free to come back some day when you grow up.
Mommies little fag,I hope you go suck on tail pipe!
You defend murder as long as it is done by blacks. You're scum of this planet.
Enjoy your fascist police state.
As funny as it was, the flip side is that he has the typical nut(z) case psycho-profile earmarks of the kind of freaks which pose a risk to society, a risk which big government uses to justify curtailing the rights the rest of us used to have.

:rofl: I earned free rent in a canadian's head!

You actually spent time investigating me...bwahahahahahahaha! :lmao:

I almost want to give you the screen name I used for almost a decade...before I came here and decided to play nice. :lmao: You might have a heart attack. One of your silly little organizations even included me in an article. Poor little canadian...did I hit a nerve?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Pathetic.

I almost feel bad, did I jerk a tear out of your eye? Do you want a looney for all the work you put in!

Last edited:
:rofl: I am still laughing! I'm gonna give you some rep t- hat made me laugh.

You do have permission to dream about me...if you are a female.

Last edited:

I rest my case.

Oh yeah, Queen Elizabeth II appears on all of their paper money.

Seems like the Canucks have a serious identity crisis.

If you ever go to Quebec Province, bring along one of those French translator gadgets. EVERYTHING is written in French, with no English subtitles, and EVERYBODY speaks fluent French and little, if any, English.

Of course, the same thing is happening in the USA, except it's Spanish instead of French. :evil:

Bullshit. Everybody in Montréal is bi. They will commonly initiate conversation in both languages and you respond in whichever one you want.

And regardless where you go, signs are in both English and French.

"Twonie" is a back-formation from "Loonie", and the latter is named for the loon that appears on the back.
Imagine that -- a national symbol that doesn't have to do with attitude and kicking ass. What a concept.

Last edited:

The climate isn`t quite as harsh as it`s reputed to be except for the central plains, the Yukon, the NW-Territories and Nunavut.
If you were in BC you would feel right at home. It`s a lot like California without the water shortage and what they charge there for electricity.
Maybe that`s why quite a few Hollywood celebrities prefer to live at BC`s sunshine coast.
I was curious what makes a nut case like "Nutz" tick and took a look at his stats.
Join Date 02-27-2014, Total Posts 2,605, Posts Per Day: 21.55He posts almost 22 posts every day venting his hatred and Ted Cruz is on top of his hate list.

ARE THERE ANY TEAPERS WHO CAN ARGUE A POINT WITHOUT THE PERSONAL INSULTS. ARE THERE ANY TEAPERS WHO CAN HAVE A RATIONAL CONVERSATION.

I think the love affair you guys have with that fucking canadian, Ted Cruz, has messed with your ability to think logically and reason.
So Ted Cruz who`s parents are from Cuba and worked for a while in the Alberta oil fields while Ted was born...which gives him the right to claim Canadian citizenship if he wants it, is the reason why this fruit cake who plays the race card at every opportunity hates all Canadians.
I guess it does not matter in "Nutz=logic" that Ted was born on Dec 22nd 1970 in Alberta but was taken by his parents to Houston in 1974...nevertheless, according to "Nutz" all Canadians are "stupid" because the current Senator of Texas was born in Canada.

While I was looking at the Nutz stats I had a good laugh reading what most of you guys think of this fruit cake:
The most I could look forward to would be your epic pants-wetting, kid.
Don't you have a busy street to go play in?
Unlike you, that enjoys seeing people of certain skin colors getting beat. I hate violence and only wish for it to end. I am speaking out against it and yet I am the idiot???
Haha. Lets see if i can push fucktard over the edge. :*)
No, that would be you. Only in your twisted little tiny mind is calling someone an ignorant jackass somehow not condemning them. Feel free to come back some day when you grow up.
Mommies little fag,I hope you go suck on tail pipe!
You defend murder as long as it is done by blacks. You're scum of this planet.
Enjoy your fascist police state.
As funny as it was, the flip side is that he has the typical nut(z) case psycho-profile earmarks of the kind of freaks which pose a risk to society, a risk which big government uses to justify curtailing the rights the rest of us used to have.

Nutz is well known around here by now as a psychotic troll. Not to mention attention whore.

That's why he finds Canada so antithetical; it's the opposite of everything he's made of.

Forum List

Back