canadians Are Stupid - Says Former CSEC Chief

Bigger middle class than we have, better health care, they're not shooting each other and they were smart enough to get rid of Ted Cruz. .

Then why don't you move to the land of nothingness? And you are deceived...their health cares is not better and they have violence, just like Uncle Sam.

The exit is to the North, don't let Old Glory hit you on your ass on your way out....

wait, you might like that :lmao: ;)

Beat us by one

U.S. Healthcare Ranked Dead Last Compared To 10 Other Countries - Forbes

They're so stupid that they were able to have their national sovereignty granted without a shot being fired. So stupid, their economy is booming. So stupid, they have been able to live quietly as our neighbors to the north while staying the fuck out of most of the shit political poison of the rest of the world.

Were it not for the climate, my family would have moved there years ago.

The climate isn`t quite as harsh as it`s reputed to be except for the central plains, the Yukon, the NW-Territories and Nunavut.
If you were in BC you would feel right at home. It`s a lot like California without the water shortage and what they charge there for electricity.
Maybe that`s why quite a few Hollywood celebrities prefer to live at BC`s sunshine coast.
I was curious what makes a nut case like "Nutz" tick and took a look at his stats.
Join Date 02-27-2014, Total Posts 2,605, Posts Per Day: 21.55He posts almost 22 posts every day venting his hatred and Ted Cruz is on top of his hate list.

So Ted Cruz who`s parents are from Cuba and worked for a while in the Alberta oil fields while Ted was born...which gives him the right to claim Canadian citizenship if he wants it, is the reason why this fruit cake who plays the race card at every opportunity hates all Canadians.
I guess it does not matter in "Nutz=logic" that Ted was born on Dec 22nd 1970 in Alberta but was taken by his parents to Houston in 1974...nevertheless, according to "Nutz" all Canadians are "stupid" because the current Senator of Texas was born in Canada.

While I was looking at the Nutz stats I had a good laugh reading what most of you guys think of this fruit cake:
The most I could look forward to would be your epic pants-wetting, kid.
Don't you have a busy street to go play in?
Unlike you, that enjoys seeing people of certain skin colors getting beat. I hate violence and only wish for it to end. I am speaking out against it and yet I am the idiot???
Haha. Lets see if i can push fucktard over the edge. :*)
No, that would be you. Only in your twisted little tiny mind is calling someone an ignorant jackass somehow not condemning them. Feel free to come back some day when you grow up.
Mommies little fag,I hope you go suck on tail pipe!
You defend murder as long as it is done by blacks. You're scum of this planet.
Enjoy your fascist police state.
As funny as it was, the flip side is that he has the typical nut(z) case psycho-profile earmarks of the kind of freaks which pose a risk to society, a risk which big government uses to justify curtailing the rights the rest of us used to have.

Nutz is well known around here by now as a psychotic troll. Not to mention attention whore.

That's why he finds Canada so antithetical; it's the opposite of everything he's made of.

Pogo...je t'aime aussi!

Even though polarpop is upset with me...he realizes - deep down - that I am correct! Regretfully, he has too much canadian in him to realize that it was a canadian leader named John Adams who called all canadians stupid. I guess polarpops knee jerk reaction is a testament to that comment made by a canadian leader.

Of course, Canadians are stupid.

Not every nation on Earth can be a nation of geniuses like The United States of America.

We can see glowing examples of American brains, cleverness, news savvy and smarts displayed on TV, such as on street interviews of ever so smart Americans on Jay Leno's "Jaywalk" or "Watter's World" on the "O'Reilley Factor".

When a certifiable idiot like Nutz calls Canadians stupid, it is the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Canada gave us SouthPark! But then there's every waste of intelligence movie on Hallmark.

Well, the Canadians do nickname their $1.00 and $2.00 coins "loonies" and "twonies".

I rest my case.

Don't they still have a picture of the Queen on their currency too? LOL, did you know that England had to tell canada to become independent...they wouldn't do it on their own.

Our founding fathers would be really-really PISSED! Of course they're all dead.

Last edited:

Not every nation on Earth can be a nation of geniuses like The United States of America.

We can see glowing examples of American brains, cleverness, news savvy and smarts displayed on TV, such as on street interviews of ever so smart Americans on Jay Leno's "Jaywalk" or "Watter's World" on the "O'Reilley Factor".

When a certifiable idiot like Nutz calls Canadians stupid, it is the classic example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Canada gave us SouthPark! But then there's every waste of intelligence movie on Hallmark.

What in the hell are you talking about. Southpark is NOT canadian!

South Park is made in Los Angeles, California and the creators are from Colorado.

That is typical canadian nonsense...trying to claim something American as something as their own. They try the same thing with Thomas Edison.

Here is a hint...nothing of significance has ever come out of canada.

What in the hell are you talking about. Southpark is NOT canadian!

South Park is made in Los Angeles, California and the creators are from Colorado.

That is typical canadian nonsense...trying to claim something American as something as their own. They try the same thing with Thomas Edison.

Here is a hint...nothing of significance has ever come out of canada.

I'm so sorry.....Canadians killed Kenny.

:rofl: I earned free rent in a canadian's head!

You actually spent time investigating me...bwahahahahahahaha! :lmao:

I almost want to give you the screen name I used for almost a decade...before I came here and decided to play nice. :lmao: You might have a heart attack. One of your silly little organizations even included me in an article. Poor little canadian...did I hit a nerve?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

Pathetic.

I almost feel bad, did I jerk a tear out of your eye? Do you want a looney for all the work you put in!

If I wanted to "investigate" you I could find out everything about you in no time and with very little effort on my part.
What`s there to know except the obvious, which is that morons like you have an IQ lower than most chimps.
By now you should have been able to figure out that I`m not a Canadian.
But that doesn`t really matter who I am does it?
Do go on and back up your bragging:
I almost want to give you the screen name I used for almost a decade...before I came here and decided to play nice. :lmao: You might have a heart attack. One of your silly little organizations even included me in an article.
What screen name was that ? And where was that where they obviously booted you out.
One of your silly little organizations even included me in an article.
One of "my silly organizations"?...which one would that be?
...as if anyone would publish your illiterate crap in an article unless it was an article on primate behavior.
Personally I think you are nothing more than a troll who`s only ambition is to make Americans look as stupid as you are.
You gotta be exceptionally stupid to spend "almost a decade" posting garbage in an internet forum while most people go to just to amuse themselves occasionally...like I just did.
And amusing it is, so do go on !
As far as my nationality goes I`ll give you a hint.
Where I`m from they used to euthanize inferior specimen like you, but unfortunately that had to be discontinued.
Hey I`ll even show you a picture because I know you are too stupid to get it unless I do so:
4818751372_aa55b6b6ba_z.jpg

But that was a bit before your mom raised you and before Obama care paid for abortions...and you slipped through the crack.
All we are famous for now after we build ME 262 fighter jets, V1 and V2 rockets.. are Porsche`s, Mercedes Benz, Audis, various Airbus models, super jumbos, Siemens Turbines, the massive Rheinmetall canons on your M1 Abrams tanks, big banks the no speed limit Autobahn etc etc

We don`t have KZ`s any more but it`s still legal to make road kill out of people who are a bit slow in the head but think they can drive on our Autobahn, Der Fuehrer built and inspired the US to build an Interstate Highway system just like our Autobahn which was a strategic component of the Blitzkrieg strategy .
You should read "Mein Kampf" I bet you and morons like you who like big government meddling into our private lives would like it.
He ranted about Jews much like you do about the TEA Party or Canadians
Herr Hitler wrote that book while he was jailed in the very same town where I was born and that town is not in Canada.

Matter of fact part of my schooling was done in the very same SS School that produced the SS Totenkopf division and my dad was none other than the Waffen SS chief of staff...and hey I won`t apologize to anyone for that either, especially not to a Neanderthal like you.
Yawn...I had a good laugh here today thanks to you
Maybe in a couple of days from now I`ll check back in here if I get bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me, I am much more amused than you are. Before I go on...are you mildly retarded?

:lol:

He was speaking about how lax many Canadians are about their online habits asshole. Talk about taking shit out of context and running with it.

What an idiot you are!

Mr. Adams told the committee one perception he’d heard of Web-surfing Canadians. “One half is stupid, and the other half is stupid,” Mr. Adams said, recalling a view of Canadians in their online habits.

“I can confirm that. We put more online, [on] Facebook, than any other country in the world.” Mr. Adams later added: “We’re not very smart, so we’ve got a long ways to go.”

Canadians are lax on privacy, Senate committee hears - The Globe and Mail

I think s/he is probably Nutz?

Does Jimmy Haslam think Johnny Football is as stupid about social media as John Adams claims Canadians are?

No, no. Canada gave us Trailer Park Boys!

Forum List

Back