Canada's January 6th

"I have attended protests and rallies in the past when I agreed with the goals, when I supported the people expressing their concerns and their issues, Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that..

Two sentences later...

"There is always a right to protest peacefully that I and others will defend fully as part of this democracy. There is not a right to incite violence, to perform acts of violence or to spew hatred."

Can't make this shit up, you can only come to the conclusion that the majority of the masses are complete morons, and that idiots like Trudeau think they can get away with stating such things back to back with a straight face.
Hey, Canuck Kids, What Time Is It?
It's Howdy Trudy Time! Yay!

True-D'oh! got conceived and named in the same instant. Papa Pierre said, "Margaret got me so hot with her dancing at the discotheque that when we made love, I came when I was just in!"

Awesome video here. these guy are having so much fun. Pat says the police have been very helpful. Turdeau is NOT gonna like that.

this is 9 minutes long...all good. but if you want to see him tell a great story about getting the trucks past the police in heavy fog start at the 6.20 mark.

Forum List

Back