Canada's January 6th

What ever happened to "workers of the world, unite!"

lol

That could be a huge problem if it spreads to the US. As a retired truck driver I can tell you it takes a lot to piss off truck drivers, but once they're pissed off, look out. Empty shelves across America. It's bad enough we are short 11,000 drivers now industry can't find. Perhaps the Canadian government needs to learn that lesson.

It appears Canada has had their own January 6th. Truckers had a convoy to protest vaccines being made mandatory.
Listen how they demonize these people in the article as hateful insurrectionists, not worthy for Trudeau to even bother meeting with them.

The media truly are scum.

"We won’t give in to those who fly racist flags, we won’t cave to those who engage in vandalism or dishonour the memory of our veterans... There is no place in our country for threats, violence or hatred."
He confirmed that he will not meet with this convoy of protestors.
"I have attended protests and rallies in the past when I agreed with the goals, when I supported the people expressing their concerns and their issues, Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that, but I have also chosen to not go anywhere near protests that have expressed hateful rhetoric, violence towards fellow citizens and a disrespect, not just of science but of the frontline health workers, and quite frankly, the 90 per cent of truckers who have been doing the right thing to keep Canadians safe, to put food on our tables," Trudeau said.
"There is always a right to protest peacefully that I and others will defend fully as part of this democracy. There is not a right to incite violence, to perform acts of violence or to spew hatred."
The prime minister said that all individuals who have engaged in this behaviour over the past days "need to stop."
"To anyone who joined the convoy but is rightly uncomfortable with the symbols of hatred and division on display, join with your fellow Canadians, be courageous and speak out," Trudeau said.
"To the nearly 90 per cent of truckers across the country who have gotten vaccinated, who continue working hard to keep us fed and keep our economy moving, thank you... We have relied on you and you can rely on us to continue to stand with you and allow you to do your jobs safely."

View attachment 595358
A Cancer on Civilization That the Netrix Totally Ignores

That's what happens when a PM inherits his job. We won't be free until all inheritances are banned. Real men say, "If we have to do it on our own, so must the sons of the rich."

That could be a huge problem if it spreads to the US. As a retired truck driver I can tell you it takes a lot to piss off truck drivers, but once they're pissed off, look out. Empty shelves across America. It's bad enough we are short 11,000 drivers now industry can't find. Perhaps the Canadian government needs to learn that lesson.

As long as they keep it peaceful I wouldn't mind it happening here. Maybe it's the shock to the system we need for people to wake up.

Truckers have formed a blockade and say they aren't moving. GREAT idea... tell me...do ya think any republican strategist or democrat for that matter could come up with that idea? Hell no. ALL they do is wag their tongues and head off for drinks and nibbles.

1643681981035.png

Last edited:

It appears Canada has had their own January 6th. Truckers had a convoy to protest vaccines being made mandatory.
Listen how they demonize these people in the article as hateful insurrectionists, not worthy for Trudeau to even bother meeting with them.

The media truly are scum.

"We won’t give in to those who fly racist flags, we won’t cave to those who engage in vandalism or dishonour the memory of our veterans... There is no place in our country for threats, violence or hatred."
He confirmed that he will not meet with this convoy of protestors.
"I have attended protests and rallies in the past when I agreed with the goals, when I supported the people expressing their concerns and their issues, Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that, but I have also chosen to not go anywhere near protests that have expressed hateful rhetoric, violence towards fellow citizens and a disrespect, not just of science but of the frontline health workers, and quite frankly, the 90 per cent of truckers who have been doing the right thing to keep Canadians safe, to put food on our tables," Trudeau said.
"There is always a right to protest peacefully that I and others will defend fully as part of this democracy. There is not a right to incite violence, to perform acts of violence or to spew hatred."
The prime minister said that all individuals who have engaged in this behaviour over the past days "need to stop."
"To anyone who joined the convoy but is rightly uncomfortable with the symbols of hatred and division on display, join with your fellow Canadians, be courageous and speak out," Trudeau said.
"To the nearly 90 per cent of truckers across the country who have gotten vaccinated, who continue working hard to keep us fed and keep our economy moving, thank you... We have relied on you and you can rely on us to continue to stand with you and allow you to do your jobs safely."

View attachment 595358
Double-vaxed and boosted Trudeau currently has COVID, and the tyrant wants to force everyone to get the vaccine which did not work for him.

It's unscientific, and it's unjust. He's another tyrant, like President Biden and countless US mayors and governors. May they all some day get the fate they deserve.

Truckers have formed a blockade and say they aren't moving. GREAT idea... tell me...do ya think any republican strategist or democrat for that matter could come up with that idea? Hell no. ALL they do is wag their tongues and head off for drinks and nibbles.

View attachment 595478

The parties do not form revolts like this, individuals do. People in the parties can support the movement or not, but they don't manufacture them.

I don't know what it's like to drive a truck in Canada, but if it's anything like here, it's comparable to somebody poking you in the arm every 30 seconds or so. After several minutes you just turn around and punch them in the head.

In the US, do-nothing bureaucrats make it harder and harder for drivers to do their job. They make it harder and harder to stay on the road and make money. After a while something like these shots become the straw that broke the camels back. I know this as a retired driver that was forced into disability over new meaningless regulations after 30 years of driving with an outstanding driving record. While they told me I was not medically qualified to drive anymore, they open the doors to foreigners that can't speak a word of English to drive our trucks and they have no training, experience, nor have to take our tests to get a CDL. They just hand them one because we give reciprocity to people of other countries that bring their version of a CDL which anybody in their country can get for a comparable five dollar bill and a pack of cigarettes. So much for making regulations supposedly to make the road safer.

Leftist get that thrill up their leg when their side infiltrates other countries too.

"I have attended protests and rallies in the past when I agreed with the goals, when I supported the people expressing their concerns and their issues, Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that..

Two sentences later...

Can't make this shit up, you can only come to the conclusion that the majority of the masses are complete morons, and that idiots like Trudeau think they can get away with stating such things back to back with a straight face.

Forum List

Back