Canada's January 6th

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It appears Canada has had their own January 6th. Truckers had a convoy to protest vaccines being made mandatory.
Listen how they demonize these people in the article as hateful insurrectionists, not worthy for Trudeau to even bother meeting with them.

The media truly are scum.

"We won’t give in to those who fly racist flags, we won’t cave to those who engage in vandalism or dishonour the memory of our veterans... There is no place in our country for threats, violence or hatred."
He confirmed that he will not meet with this convoy of protestors.
"I have attended protests and rallies in the past when I agreed with the goals, when I supported the people expressing their concerns and their issues, Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that, but I have also chosen to not go anywhere near protests that have expressed hateful rhetoric, violence towards fellow citizens and a disrespect, not just of science but of the frontline health workers, and quite frankly, the 90 per cent of truckers who have been doing the right thing to keep Canadians safe, to put food on our tables," Trudeau said.
"There is always a right to protest peacefully that I and others will defend fully as part of this democracy. There is not a right to incite violence, to perform acts of violence or to spew hatred."
The prime minister said that all individuals who have engaged in this behaviour over the past days "need to stop."
"To anyone who joined the convoy but is rightly uncomfortable with the symbols of hatred and division on display, join with your fellow Canadians, be courageous and speak out," Trudeau said.
"To the nearly 90 per cent of truckers across the country who have gotten vaccinated, who continue working hard to keep us fed and keep our economy moving, thank you... We have relied on you and you can rely on us to continue to stand with you and allow you to do your jobs safely."

1643664060669.png

Last edited:
1643663836541.png

The Canadian government hasn't murdered an unarmed female protestor or started throwing people in the gulag yet though I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

*****SMILE*****

:)

One convoy met with a swat team. I can't find out whose swat team and where. Sounds like they might be OVer the border into canada...not clear. Swat team says leave. Truckers meet together and decide they're not moving.

Who called out the swat team? Turdeau?

Now what? Will the swat team start shooting truckers? Will they bring in towtrucks to haul away truckers' vehicles. More will just come. Pray for these truckers.

Almighty One, I thank you for deliverance for these freedom fighting Truckers from every power and scheme of darkness. Lord I pray you will guard them from the evil one(s) and prevent it from entering their vehicles, dwellings and families' dwellings. Give them strength and courage against the evil ones so that they will not fear anything that is not of You. You say in your word LORD to be strong and courageous. Fight for them LORD. Cast down these evil plots and schemes in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen

Last edited:
One convoy met with a swat team. I can't find out whose swat team and where. Sounds like they might be OVer the border into canada...not clear. Swat team says leave. Truckers meet together and decide they're not moving.

Who called out the swat team? Turdeau?

Now what? Will the swat team start shooting truckers? Will they bring in towtrucks to haul away truckers' vehicles. More will just come. Pray for these truckers.

Almighty One, I thank you for deliverance for these freedom fighting Truckers from every power and scheme of darkness. Lord I pray you will guard them from the evil one and prevent it from entering their vehicles, dwellings and families' dwellings.
AMEN!

It appears Canada has had their own January 6th. Truckers had a convoy to protest vaccines being made mandatory.
Listen how they demonize these people in the article as hateful insurrectionists, not worthy for Trudeau to even bother meeting with them.

The media truly are scum.

"We won’t give in to those who fly racist flags, we won’t cave to those who engage in vandalism or dishonour the memory of our veterans... There is no place in our country for threats, violence or hatred."
He confirmed that he will not meet with this convoy of protestors.
"I have attended protests and rallies in the past when I agreed with the goals, when I supported the people expressing their concerns and their issues, Black Lives Matter is an excellent example of that, but I have also chosen to not go anywhere near protests that have expressed hateful rhetoric, violence towards fellow citizens and a disrespect, not just of science but of the frontline health workers, and quite frankly, the 90 per cent of truckers who have been doing the right thing to keep Canadians safe, to put food on our tables," Trudeau said.
"There is always a right to protest peacefully that I and others will defend fully as part of this democracy. There is not a right to incite violence, to perform acts of violence or to spew hatred."
The prime minister said that all individuals who have engaged in this behaviour over the past days "need to stop."
"To anyone who joined the convoy but is rightly uncomfortable with the symbols of hatred and division on display, join with your fellow Canadians, be courageous and speak out," Trudeau said.
"To the nearly 90 per cent of truckers across the country who have gotten vaccinated, who continue working hard to keep us fed and keep our economy moving, thank you... We have relied on you and you can rely on us to continue to stand with you and allow you to do your jobs safely."

View attachment 595358

Forum List

Back