President Biden to designate Qatar a ‘major non-NATO ally’ after meeting with Qatari Emir

they host the soccer world cup at the end of this year, among many other exciting events. they and Saudi Arabia are the place to be in the arab world

Saudi Arabia sucks and sometimes does not even get along with Qatar, wich speaks well of Qatar in my book. They could be an important ally, far more important than Saudi Arabia and their murderous prince.

Saudi Arabia sucks and sometimes does not even get along with Qatar, wich speaks well of Qatar in my book. They could be an important ally, far more important than Saudi Arabia and their murderous prince.

Saudi Arabia has actually been improving a lot in recent years.

Not only do they provide a valuable counterweight to Iranian hegemony in the region- they also have been loosening up their rules. Broads are now permitted to drive in the Kingdom, and ladies' wrestling is now allowed as well.

Their tremendous Crown Prince, Moe B. Salmon, has made a lot of advancements and hopes to make more, even though he recognizes that Saudi Arabia still has a way to go.

Designations like that used to mean more when both parties agreed on it

but if this just a biden brain fart it wont last beyond his term in office

You are an ignoramous.

Folks, America First means that foreign or domestic policy should always advance American interests first. This dimwit is crying about the prince being a bad guy, I don't give a fuck what kind of guy he is. I only care if an alliance with him Advances America, our wealth, our strength and our security.

Its like Immigration policy. Lefty do-gooders want illegal aliens pouring over our border. That policy does not advance America, our wealth, our strength or our security. What DOES advance America, our wealth, our strength and our security is to keep the scum out and only let in people who add to our wealth, like scientists and doctors and programmers and the like.

You are an ignoramous.

Folks, America First means that foreign or domestic policy should always advance American interests first. This dimwit is crying about the prince being a bad guy, I don't give a fuck what kind of guy he is. I only care if an alliance with him Advances America, our wealth, our strength and our security.

Its like Immigration policy. Lefty do-gooders want illegal aliens pouring over our border. That policy does not advance America, our wealth, our strength or our security. What DOES advance America, our wealth, our strength and our security is to keep the scum out and only let in people who add to our wealth, like scientists and doctors and programmers and the like.
Lets not forget, it was people in or connected to the Saudi royal family that finance Osama Bin Laden's (another Saudi) attack on 9/11 and I still haven't forgotten or forgiven. I do not approve of US protection of his oil fields. They have enough cash to hire their own army, not use ours. I do not support the Saudi Yemini war or use of our troops to support it. The fact, their prince is a lying totalitarian murderous asshole, is just another thing about that country, of which I do not approve. Trump in bed with the cover up did not help either.

Qatar played a central role in aiding last summer's U.S. military evacuations of Afghan helpers and U.S. citizen in Afghanistan, hosts the biggest American air base in the Middle East and served as a go-between with the Taliban for the last three U.S. administrations as they tried to wind down America's longest war. (...)
Qatar continues to operate passenger flights for those fleeing Afghanistan and has served as a way station for the U.S. as it processes visas for thousands of people fleeing Taliban control. (...)
Biden, according to the White House, told Tamim in a private phone call last year that the Afghanistan evacuation "would not have been possible without the early support from Qatar to facilitate the transfer of thousands of people daily."
"Many countries have stepped up to help the evacuation and relocation efforts in Afghanistan, but no country has done more than Qatar," Secretary of State Antony Blinken said during a September visit to Doha

Forum List

Back