Can you spot the difference?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Social-construction-workers-made-white-chicks-way-better-looking.jpg

HAHAHA. One of the patriotic americans at SF posted the pic and i love it.

Yeah - we all the same.

Yep.

We're all the same.

Except for lower life forms like you.

PS - why is the redhead trying so hard to look like a whore?

And why do scum like you use this particular photo?

She looks about 14 years old.

Yep.

We're all the same.

Except for lower life forms like you.

PS - why is the redhead trying so hard to look like a whore?

And why do scum like you use this particular photo?

She looks about 14 years old.

Yes we are all the same... humans.

But that's really not how the world works socially.

If I had those two kids in a classroom they would be treated equally.

After school, how they treat each other is another ball game.

Yeah. You found an ugly picture of a Black woman and a white teenage skank. Anything else we should notice?

curly-hairstyles-for-african-americanshort-haircuts-for-black-women-2012-2013-short-hairstyles-2014-qdfshn1x.jpg

page-172-03.jpg

A white woman and a half-white woman. What's your point?

My point is she and other Black people define her as a Black woman. You dont get to pick and chose what she is.

Short Haircuts for Black Women 2012-2013 | Short Hairstyles 2014 | Most Popular Short Hairstyles for 2014

However if that is not Black enough for you there are millions of others. Here is one from Angola which is in Africa

185045_484198681597847_2046954283_n.jpg

img.cgi

I can do this all day. Its actually fun posting the beautiful Black women of the world pussy. :lol:

Yeah. You found an ugly picture of a Black woman and a white teenage skank. Anything else we should notice?

curly-hairstyles-for-african-americanshort-haircuts-for-black-women-2012-2013-short-hairstyles-2014-qdfshn1x.jpg

page-172-03.jpg

My point is she and other Black people define her as a Black woman. You dont get to pick and chose what she is.

Short Haircuts for Black Women 2012-2013 | Short Hairstyles 2014 | Most Popular Short Hairstyles for 2014

However if that is not Black enough for you there are millions of others. Here is one from Angola which is in Africa

img.cgi

I can do this all day. Its actually fun posting the beautiful Black women of the world pussy. :lol:

Why do you keep posting pics of black chicks with white hair styles?

There is ugly in every race. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Some of the prettiest Africans I've seen were actually white.

img.cgi

Which pic is that? Those are all Black hairstyles. Who told you they were white hairstyles?

Last edited:

img.cgi

Which pic is that? Those are all Black hairstyles.

Really? It grows like that naturally?

Which pic is that? Those are all Black hairstyles.

Really? It grows like that naturally?

Yes. Why do you ask and what difference does it make if it wasnt natural? You must be one of those fools that think a Black women can not have naturally straight long hair. We simply have every shade of color eyes, hair, and skin in our race. We also have every hair type as well. Where do you think white people got their hair from?

tumblr_m64yh0f52r1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4icpvUcyj1r7uc1fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m02x8bSlF01qdwh13o1_500.png

Last edited:
One of our lighter skinned sistas. We have everything in the Black race. They will tell you themselves.

goodlookinblackchick.jpg

compared to this? :lol:

[IMG]whitecrackwhore.jpg[/quote]The Black man will dump a good looking Black chick for ANY UGLY WHITE WOMAN! Just so he can say; "Yo main! I f*cked dis fahhhhhhn ass white bitch!"

Black Mans Goal in life: Marry a White Woman.

Can't say I blame him, most Black wimmen are Ghetto Stupid.

Forum List

Back