Can you spot the difference?

You probably have some old slave master blood in you too Asslips. Does it bother you knowing you wouldn't exist without that old slave master fucking one of your ancestors, or have you been able to come to terms that? Its got to be angering, knowing that slave masters were dumping their seed into your women constantly. Its my understanding that they weren't gentle about it either.

I do have some irish blood in me. I got over the anger a long time ago however. Its amazing how the daughters of those slave owners, KKK members, and other racists give it up with impunity for Black men now.? Some even want you to pretend that you are raping them. That does wonders for any lingering anger. Looks like the last laugh belongs to me. :lol:

Last edited:
You probably have some old slave master blood in you too Asslips. Does it bother you knowing you wouldn't exist without that old slave master fucking one of your ancestors, or have you been able to come to terms that? Its got to be angering, knowing that slave masters were dumping their seed into your women constantly. Its my understanding that they weren't gentle about it either.

I do have some irish blood in me. I got over the anger a long time ago however. Its amazing how the daughters of those slave owners, KKK members, and other racists give it up with impunity for Black men now.? Some even want you to pretend that you are raping them. That does wonders for any lingering anger. Looks like the last laugh belongs to me. :lol:

What? They make blow-up dolls that talk now? Cool. :D

I do have some irish blood in me.

See, you can thank slavery for that. YOUR WELCOME! :lol:

I do have some irish blood in me.

See, you can thank slavery for that. YOUR WELCOME! :lol:

I never got any advantage from it so why would I thank anyone? :lol:

I do have a daughter that is bi-racial so I guess thats a good thing.

Last edited:

What? They make blow-up dolls that talk now? Cool. :D

You seem to know a lot about blow up dolls. I always thought they had a string you pulled. Tell me more. Is your model old or something. :lol:

Shoot Speeders, or in your case "shoot black speeders only", you are a ridiculous waste of everyone's time. Go back to Storm Front or work on your swastika tattoo.

I guess this all goes to prove........ shit what was that again this proves?

As my friend says, all women are beautiful. We give life, that makes us beautiful.

hey i dont give a dam what color or race they are....a good looking female will have me looking....little Dresden will be perking up too.....even those green Orion girls on Star Trek get my notice...

Forum List

Back