Can you spot the difference?

I think most racists are confused. They dont realize how easy it is for Black guys to pick up fine white women. The women do all the work. All you have to do is smile at them and they lose it.

Funniest thing I ever heard in my life was when I was propositioned in a bank by a female white teller.

"I bet you make pretty babies."

This is why even in Jim Crow, white men cut off the penises of Black men, jealous that "their" women couldn't be satisfied with the white man's inadequate size and emotional prowess...

Was that back in the day when black fathers existed? :lol:

Black fathers will always exist. How do you think you got here? Black men created you several times down the line in your DNA. Didnt you learn anything in science class? :lol:

Last edited:
You see thats the problem with your community. You think that getting a girl pregnant makes you a father. Sperm donors will never be considered fathers.

Which pic is that? Those are all Black hairstyles.

Really? It grows like that naturally?

Yes. Why do you ask and what difference does it make if it wasnt natural? You must be one of those fools that think a Black women can not have naturally straight long hair. We simply have every shade of color eyes, hair, and skin in our race. We also have every hair type as well. Where do you think white people got their hair from?

tumblr_m64yh0f52r1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4icpvUcyj1r7uc1fo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m02x8bSlF01qdwh13o1_500.png

ok ....dibs on number 3....

Look!!!!....more race traitors!!!!...

Sam-Cooke.jpg

She loves to wrap those curves around the bib black snake...

Manchester+United+Football+Club+Player+Year+uI5doPupGr6l.jpg

Don't worry, just keep praying that all the ugly white women keep running into the arms of Black men, hey where do I place my order???

I think most racists are confused. They dont realize how easy it is for Black guys to pick up fine white women. The women do all the work. All you have to do is smile at them and they lose it.

Funniest thing I ever heard in my life was when I was propositioned in a bank by a female white teller.

"I bet you make pretty babies."

This is why even in Jim Crow, white men cut off the penises of Black men, jealous that "their" women couldn't be satisfied with the white man's inadequate size and emotional prowess...

hey when i was in HS there was a white kid that even made the black dudes say ....Fuck...are you part horse?...i have showered with enough black guys to know that the big Dick thing is kind of exaggerated...

The reality that so many Black men are so much better paid, so much better looking, in so much better physical condition than you should make you have to resort to some pretty sick coping mechanisms to avoid feeling like a worthless POS.

You poor incompetent, humiliated racist bastard.

HAHAHA. You say all that and then you call others racist??

You see thats the problem with your community. You think that getting a girl pregnant makes you a father. Sperm donors will never be considered fathers.

Thats more of a problem with your white community. All your women are trying to have Black kids. Thats why you are so upset. :lol:

Hey stupid. The board has already explained the fallacy in that. Women want rich men and all black men are poor.

Thats more of a problem with your white community. All your women are trying to have Black kids. Thats why you are so upset. :lol:

Hey stupid. The board has already explained the fallacy in that. Women want rich men and all black men are poor.

I was not even remotely wealthy when I was single. So that lie is debunked. White women don't care about the money. Matter of fact they will pay for anything you want. Sorry you had to hear it from a Black guy. Your women really must act differently around you as opposed to how they act with a Black guy. :lol:

Not that you would know how any woman acts now that I think about it.

Last edited:
Back on topic though SS. I know you were getting pissed I made you look stupid on your own thread. There is no real difference in women looks except for a mans preference. You would know that if you were ever able to land even one. How does it feel to know I been with more white women than you have and you are white?

Back on topic though SS. I know you were getting pissed I made you look stupid on your own thread. There is no real difference in women looks except for a mans preference. You would know that if you were ever able to land even one. How does it feel to know I been with more white women than you have and you are white?

While not all black people have this look, but a very common trait among black people is big lips and flat noses. Its an exotic look that will work for people that come from that community, but its sometimes a bit much for people outside that community. It doesn't fall within the typical standard of beauty that the world seems to agree on. Now there are plenty of ugly white women, but there isn't a typical exotic trait that they share. They might have weak chins, or bad cheek bones, or their eyes are too close together, all of which would also not fall within the typical standard of beauty that the world agrees on.

There are of course a lot of black people with less extreme features, which is usually the product of being bred by white slave owners at some point in the past. Life wasn't easy for those poor women. They had to do many unsavory things to those old white men, and they had to do it often.

Last edited:

While not all black people have this look, but a very common trait among black people is big lips and flat noses. Its an exotic look that will work for people that come from that community, but its sometimes a bit much for people outside that community. It doesn't fall within the typical standard of beauty that the world seems to agree on. Now there are plenty of ugly white women, but there isn't a typical exotic trait that they share. They might have weak chins, or bad cheek bones, or their eyes are too close together, all of which would also not fall within the typical standard of beauty that the world agrees on.

There are of course a lot of black people with less extreme features, which is usually the product of being bred by white slave owners at some point in the past. Life wasn't easy for those poor women. They had to do many unsavory things to those old white men, and they had to do it often.

Big lips are very attractive to people outside of the Black community. Ask any white woman. Thats one of the things I've been told they love about Black men. Thats also why they get surgery to make their lips/ass look bigger. Not all, but a lot of white people have very thin lips, beak like noses, and a flat or funny shaped ass. That must be attractive to those in the white community. It doesn't fall with the normally accepted standard of beauty. Most of the white women I find attractive have some Black DNA in them or something else. Like the Italians, Sicilians, Spanish, and Greek. I think some of the German and Austrian women have some too because a lot of them are built like Black women. Plain white women are very unattractive to me because of the physical features.

The white women that voluntarily came to me were never forced. They came of their own volition. They appreciated my physical appearance and stayed around for the personality. Most told me that Black men have natural alpha male traits which scientists will tell you is extremely attractive to women. Says something when one set of men have to force a woman and the other set just stands there and the woman does it of her own accord.

Last edited:
How does it feel to know I been with more white women than you have and you are white?

HAHAHA. Now that's funny. The board exposed you long ago as super-pervert homo so stop all this pathetic girl talk. HAHAHA. What a loser.

Yeah. You found an ugly picture of a Black woman and a white teenage skank. Anything else we should notice?

curly-hairstyles-for-african-americanshort-haircuts-for-black-women-2012-2013-short-hairstyles-2014-qdfshn1x.jpg

page-172-03.jpg

The blacks chick needs to learn how to use a comb.
And the bottom white chick is probably one of the many white chicks that Asc claims he's banged. :D

How does it feel to know I been with more white women than you have and you are white?

HAHAHA. Now that's funny. The board exposed you long ago as super-pervert homo so stop all this pathetic girl talk. HAHAHA. What a loser.

Stop projecting. If I was homosexual I still would have the same amount of experience with a woman that you have. Zero. :lol:

Really, do you get aroused by posting stupid, dumb crap that no one believes???..
all black men are poor.

For once, be honest and explain why you feel so inferior to Black people, I bet not a single one has purposely done anything to you.

Envy is a very feminine trait, you should try to evolve from such a weak emotional position.

Big lips are very attractive to people outside of the Black community. Ask any white woman. Thats one of the things I've been told they love about Black men. Thats also why they get surgery to make their lips/ass look bigger. Not all, but a lot of white people have very thin lips, beak like noses, and a flat or funny shaped ass. That must be attractive to those in the white community. It doesn't fall with the normally accepted standard of beauty. Most of the white women I find attractive have some Black DNA in them or something else. Like the Italians, Sicilians, Spanish, and Greek. I think some of the German and Austrian women have some too because a lot of them are built like Black women. Plain white women are very unattractive to me because of the physical features.

The white women that voluntarily came to me were never forced. They came of their own volition. They appreciated my physical appearance and stayed around for the personality. Most told me that Black men have natural alpha male traits which scientists will tell you is extremely attractive to women. Says something when one set of men have to force a woman and the other set just stands there and the woman does it of her own accord.

The slave masters sons would partake too. They used to say "go get some experience with one of those stupid black girls". You probably already know this, but that's how the term "practice dummy" was created.

The slave masters sons would partake too. They used to say "go get some experience with one of those stupid black girls". You probably already know this, but that's how the term "practice dummy" was created.

You probably dont know this but it has always been common knowledge with Black males that the easiest way to break your virginity was to find a white woman.

Again you have to look at how we Black men willingly get action from white women and the slave owners had to force themselves or later on white men have to pay hookers. Thats how we know white men secretly desire Black women but cant deal with the complex emotions associated with being turned down because of their inadequacies.

Pretty much you just described white men as being on the same level of that guy Castro that had those women tied up for years in his house. Sick perverted losers. Thanks for pointing that out. :lol:

Last edited:
You probably have some old slave master blood in you too Asslips. Does it bother you knowing you wouldn't exist without that old slave master fucking one of your ancestors, or have you been able to come to terms that? Its got to be angering, knowing that slave masters were dumping their seed into your women constantly. Its my understanding that they weren't gentle about it either.

Forum List

Back