Can You Show the Universe and Earth Was Created by the Big Bang by Showing the Energy?

So are you suggesting the radiation can become matter again?

Radiation is a very specific form of energy ... and certainly not the only one ... and it's best to see radiation as a carrier of energy rather than energy itself ... of course energy can become matter, think pair production ...

I have my skepticism on the speed of light but a static universe. Say it ain't so.

I will, I will, I will ... I know very little about this so I'm entitled to very strong opinions ...

But still... a cyclical universe? No way.

Well, it solves our singularity problems ... they won't need to exist ... time has always been and will always be ... only GR predicts their existence, QM prohibits them ... 300 posts into a discussion of something known to be impossible ... better than mowing lawns I guess ...

So are you suggesting the radiation can become matter again?

Radiation is a very specific form of energy ... and certainly not the only one ... and it's best to see radiation as a carrier of energy rather than energy itself ... of course energy can become matter, think pair production ...
Right. If you tried to create matter from a photon, you just end up right back where you started. Paired production that would just annihilate itself again and leave a photon.

I am getting more and more convinced that a cyclical universe would eventually annihilate itself out of existence and just leave a universe of radiation.

I have my skepticism on the speed of light but a static universe. Say it ain't so.

I will, I will, I will ... I know very little about this so I'm entitled to very strong opinions ...

But still... a cyclical universe? No way.

Well, it solves our singularity problems ... they won't need to exist ... time has always been and will always be ... only GR predicts their existence, QM prohibits them ... 300 posts into a discussion of something known to be impossible ... better than mowing lawns I guess ...
Me too.

I don't see singularities as a problem. What's the problem? Other than having to mow lawns that is. I just pay someone to do it so it's not really a big problem.

If the universe and Earth was created by the Big Bang, then wouldn't there be much energy created? Where is the evidence for this energy being created?

I learned in high school that energy can’t be created. It can only be converted from one form to another.
Perhaps from a collapsing sun---------massive energy would have to be sent somewhere--perhaps it goes to create another solar system/universe. Maybe it is an endless cycle....

You are too biased. Father Georges Lemaitre accomplished more in his lifetime than many atheist scientists. He was a pioneer of the big bang. He was nominated twice for the Nobel Prize and should've got one -- http://www.vaticanobservatory.va/co...documenti/Workshop_Presentations/01_Kragh.pdf.

You've been slinging "atheist scientists" around this whole thread ... did you know atheism was socially unacceptable in scientific circles up until about 50 years ago ... Einstein believed in God, Darwin was a member of the Church of England, Newton was President of the Royal Society ... Copernicus was an ordained priest ... all these great minds through history were God-fearing upright folk ...

"Judge not lest ye be judged, for that which you mete out will be measured unto you again" ... I'm afraid you've not posted anything here that would lead me to believe you have any call to question the piety of anyone else ...

You are too biased. Father Georges Lemaitre accomplished more in his lifetime than many atheist scientists. He was a pioneer of the big bang. He was nominated twice for the Nobel Prize and should've got one -- http://www.vaticanobservatory.va/co...documenti/Workshop_Presentations/01_Kragh.pdf.

You've been slinging "atheist scientists" around this whole thread ... did you know atheism was socially unacceptable in scientific circles up until about 50 years ago ... Einstein believed in God, Darwin was a member of the Church of England, Newton was President of the Royal Society ... Copernicus was an ordained priest ... all these great minds through history were God-fearing upright folk ...

"Judge not lest ye be judged, for that which you mete out will be measured unto you again" ... I'm afraid you've not posted anything here that would lead me to believe you have any call to question the piety of anyone else ...
You forgot the Father of Genetics and the paleontologist who took part in the discovery of Peking man and many more.

Right. If you tried to create matter from a photon, you just end up right back where you started. Paired production that would just annihilate itself again and leave a photon.

I am getting more and more convinced that a cyclical universe would eventually annihilate itself out of existence and just leave a universe of radiation.

I'm getting a little over my head here ... but photons do have particle characteristics, as such should be considered matter ... they also have wave characteristics, as such should be considered energy ...

I don't know ... it's a gauge boson, and is called a "force carrier", which I suppose means they don't carry energy but rather electromagnetic force ... much like a Scotsman's fist is the force carrier, the other Scotsman's face is where the energy is transferred ... and photons only massless at rest, once moving they are affected by gravity which should mean they have mass, thus objects of matter ... just like mowing lawns ...

If the universe and Earth was created by the Big Bang, then wouldn't there be much energy created? Where is the evidence for this energy being created?

I learned in high school that energy can’t be created. It can only be converted from one form to another.

If the universe and Earth was created by the Big Bang, then wouldn't there be much energy created?

Yes. Look around. It's everywhere!!!

Sure, it can be created by a supernatural God, but not by natural means because energy can't be created.

Who said the energy was created? What if it was already there?

The atheist scientists did like Stephen Hawking, but energy had to start somewhere and with God he started with light. Anything that gets created needs energy and will leave evidence of it.

The atheist scientists couldn't explain rationally how time and space started using quantum mechanics, so they just assumed it was always there.

However, a tremendous amount of energy had to exist for the big bang to happen. It's too hard to believe that kind of power could just be assumed to exist. Also, to use it and harness it would require some kind of intelligence behind it. Thus, you're stuck with no explanation nor evidence.

A black hole has unfathomable energy. It also has huge mass. The gravitational pull is so powerful if prevents light from leaving.

Energy is not created. But energy and pass can change forms.

The best understanding of our universe and the big bang is that it is likely and ongoing process. The explosion of the big bang flung matter and energy outward. As the energy is expended (matter moving outward against other gravity), the matter slows. All matter has gravitational force, depending on its mass. So pieces of matter attract each other. Which increases their gravitational attract to other matter. It all begins to fall back towards the center. When the mass comes together and reaches a certain level, the explosion occurs again. Things are flung outward, they slow and attract each other, and then they gravitate back together.

Where the heck have you been? I haven't seen anything from you for too long.

Cosmology is more philosophy, but I suppose today we place more importance on it because we can't explain how exactly the beginning happened and how the expansion fo the universe happened.

Black hole cosmology is something I am not well acquainted with. It's suppose to be the new explanation of gravity and its field. What I've read to add to what you said is that it pulls large and small matter of any size into it at the event horizon. Thus, it grows and gets stronger in mass and gravity. It is supposed to create a singularity at its core as everything it pulls is stretched and pulled into an infinite density. I think the explosion comes out of a white hole which we probably can't see either and this is why there is a growing legion of scientists who believe in multiverses, but we don't know anything like that. All we know about is the first big bang and there isn't an explaination of why and how it violates the laws of physics except the laws of physics wasn't there. However, one the beginning started, then the laws of physics should have been there because now we have spacetime and the three dimensions. I can't get my head behind the cosmic expansion as there would've had to been a great amount of matter and energy like you said already in place for some intelligence to direct it to where the infinite density and for lack of a better word infinite energy to go. I mean you would need mind before matter..

No, but energy and matter can change form. Wood is matter. But you can burn it to release energy.

I don't doubt that, but where was the light energy it at the original singularity? Instead of infinite temperature, couldn't they have said near infinite energy from such and such. I think one could just start the universe expanding like a motorcycle with a gas and air mixture and a spark. While the expansion would need an great amount of fuel to continue the way it has, it would explain what kind of energy and the amount and where it was coming from.

... the infinite density and for lack of a better word infinite energy to go. I mean you would need mind before matter..

"Near infinite" is the better term ... or "approaches infinity" ... we're not allowed to use the word "infinity" to quantify things ... it's not a number, it's a quality ...

We can divide by zero, just the results are undefined ... the result exists, we have no way to state what that result is with a number ... infinity isn't a number ...

Where is the energy for creating spacetime and the three dimensions of space or the x, y, and z-axes.
Coordinates! They are not "dimensions."
In geometry, a coordinate system is a system that uses one or more numbers, or coordinates, to uniquely determine the position of the points or other geometric elements on a manifold such as Euclidean space.[1][2]

Coordinates just give you your position. The dimensions give you actual space of the universe.
Very funny. Now try making some sense. Space and time are the only dimensions ever applied to "universe." First you need to locate an "origin" or "observer" somewhere for reference. Then the shit generally starts getting complicated..

Instead of infinite temperature, couldn't they have said near infinite energy from such and such.

If you've read something that uses the term "infinite energy" ... throw your RED FLAG and read with an extremely critical mind ... it's a sure bet it's fake news ...

If there was infinite energy then, there'd be infinite energy today ... obviously not the case ...

Perhaps from a collapsing sun---------massive energy would have to be sent somewhere--perhaps it goes to create another solar system/universe. Maybe it is an endless cycle....

Prior to an endless cycle, there must've been a beginning. The first singularity. How did spacetime and the three dimensions start for it and then suddenly this singularity which seemed to pop out of nowhere get the energy to do what it did. I can see how it can continue and create another universe if black holes can form within its system. We don't know or I don't know enough about black holes to beleive it can do what it is claimed to do. Instead of a black hole, we can have one white hole which caused the universe to spread out.

... the infinite density and for lack of a better word infinite energy to go. I mean you would need mind before matter..

"Near infinite" is the better term ... or "approaches infinity" ... we're not allowed to use the word "infinity" to quantify things ... it's not a number, it's a quality ...

We can divide by zero, just the results are undefined ... the result exists, we have no way to state what that result is with a number ... infinity isn't a number ...

If I understand atheist thinking or heretic thinking if you include ding, then there has to be something to match an equivalent infinite God who existed before the big bang. The big bang isn't what the argument is anymore. It's what existed before the big bang. We had the infinite universe, but found that it had a beginning with CMB. Once we had a beginning, then we had to have a cause. Thus, the atheists can assume time and space or 4th dimension always existed and then they can have quantum mechanics start up the big bang.

It's harder to understand how spacetime or the 4th dimension started before the big bang. I think that's why ding wants the multiverse thing. It makes it easier to say the cause was infinite.

atheist thinking or heretic thinking
Both presuppose an alternative. You are stating that simply relying upon faith requires thought. It clearly doesn't. It's the default. Short a satisfactory alternative, godidit wins, every time. Even without all the crazed, git 'em while they're young indoctrination. The unknown triggers fears. Humans are wired to first seek a miraculous, lower brain stem, unthinking, fight or flight explanation. Like it or not, "secular" (in opposition to religious or supernatural) is the term you need to use in order to make sense in such contexts.

Last edited:
It's less important what a Catholic Priest may have believed vs. what cosmologists, physicists and mathematicians have discovered in the years since.

A religious extremist hurling the “you are too biased”, slogan is comical.

The inertia of discovery has supplanted a literal Big Bang explosion with a different description of the expansion of the universe, one that is still being explored by evilutionist, atheist scientists. I’m not aware that any of the fundamentalist creation ministries are involved in any research exploring time and matter stretching back billions of years. But I’m sure you have some updates for us.

Instead of infinite temperature, couldn't they have said near infinite energy from such and such.

If you've read something that uses the term "infinite energy" ... throw your RED FLAG and read with an extremely critical mind ... it's a sure bet it's fake news ...

If there was infinite energy then, there'd be infinite energy today ... obviously not the case ...

Sure, the atheist scientists like Hawking and Valenkin couldn't say infinite energy, so they replaced it with infinite temperature with no explanation of where the energy came from. If I were them, then I'd assume the spacetime and the three dimensions always existed and then introduce the quantum mechanics. With the infinite density, then you're getting the gravitational effects like that of a black hole I suppose.

Hey ding, I found a Bible passage that describes God's timelessness. I think it shows he did create spacetime "In the beginning."

Here's what Moses said, “For a thousand years in Your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.” Psalm 90:4

Anyway, without spacetime and the energy required to create it, you are toast. No quantum mechanics. No black hole. Questionable if a singularity can be present. With no passage of time, its gravity can't create a singularity if that's what it does. No transfer of energy.

Forum List

Back