Can YOU find Iran on a map?

If you can you`re one of the 28%.
Can You Locate Iran? Few Voters Can.
Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Majority of Americans Don't Know Where the Grand Canyon Is, Study Says

That's just sad.

I know where Iran is and can find it on a map.

Not only do I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona but have been there several times and have photographed it.

It does explain the trump followers though. They are the most ill informed and uneducated people I've ever encountered in my life.
Not only do I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona but have been there several times and have photographed it.
Precisely my point
I know what states Mt. Washington and Saratoga Springs are in, but maybe some who have always lived out west don't.

C'mon, fella. I'm not a Trump supporter or even dumb. We can all learn new stuff every day and it's kinda nice.

I've known where the Grand Canyon is since I was in grade school. I didn't go to the Grand Canyon until I was in my 20s.

I don't understand how anyone can't know where it is.

I guess the schools I went to were different from the ones you went to.

The Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Everyone has at least heard of it. It's not obscure.

I'm sorry if what I post insulted or offended you.
Different schools, I guess. We certainly heard about it and even studied how it formed in high school--saw a bazillion pics of it, of course. But no one ever mentioned what state it was in. That's all.
Not insulted or offended; being an old teacher, I'd rather look at it as learning something new rather than admitting I'm a ____ (fill in the blank) _______.

I guess it is different schools.

I know my parents did research and found the best public schools in the city I grew up in then moved to that district for us to go to those schools. They were some of the best in the state at the time.

Those public schools are still some of the best in the state.

The Grand Canyon is beautiful. If you've never seen it I highly recommend going to see it. The environment has changed since I was last there. At the time cars could drive through. I hear now cars can't. People have to get on a bus to go through it now. Pollution is killing the trees and vegetation.

The best place to see the Grand Canyon from is the North Rim. It is 1000 feet higher, so cooler, and gets only 5% of the visitors to the Park. Plus you can stay in one of the many bungalows they have. They are cheap too, we paid 170 a night when i took my daughter there two years ago.

Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

I know where Iran is, but sadly my first and second guess for where the Grand Canyon is located are both wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I thought that it was either in Colorado or the southern area of Texas. Arizona is where it really is.

That's just sad.

It does explain the trump followers though. They are the most ill informed and uneducated people I've ever encountered in my life.
Precisely my point
I know what states Mt. Washington and Saratoga Springs are in, but maybe some who have always lived out west don't.

C'mon, fella. I'm not a Trump supporter or even dumb. We can all learn new stuff every day and it's kinda nice.

I've known where the Grand Canyon is since I was in grade school. I didn't go to the Grand Canyon until I was in my 20s.

The Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Everyone has at least heard of it. It's not obscure.

Different schools, I guess. We certainly heard about it and even studied how it formed in high school--saw a bazillion pics of it, of course. But no one ever mentioned what state it was in. That's all.
Not insulted or offended; being an old teacher, I'd rather look at it as learning something new rather than admitting I'm a ____ (fill in the blank) _______.

I know my parents did research and found the best public schools in the city I grew up in then moved to that district for us to go to those schools. They were some of the best in the state at the time.

The Grand Canyon is beautiful. If you've never seen it I highly recommend going to see it. The environment has changed since I was last there. At the time cars could drive through. I hear now cars can't. People have to get on a bus to go through it now. Pollution is killing the trees and vegetation.

The best place to see the Grand Canyon from is the North Rim. It is 1000 feet higher, so cooler, and gets only 5% of the visitors to the Park. Plus you can stay in one of the many bungalows they have. They are cheap too, we paid 170 a night when i took my daughter there two years ago.
Oh Jeezus....that's cheap?
One of the reasons I doubt I will ever see it in person. But heights make me dizzy, anyway. As much as I'd love to see it, I'd probably throw up.

Precisely my point

Oh Jeezus....that's cheap?
One of the reasons I doubt I will ever see it in person. But heights make me dizzy, anyway. As much as I'd love to see it, I'd probably throw up.

Yeah, considering you are AT the North Rim, that is a steal.

Only progressive puke stains are that ignorant. Using a zoomed in map is just another way progressives shape the fake news. Iran is east and a little north of Iraq. The grand canyon is in Arizona.

Nice insults, dead giveaway for zero college

Only progressive puke stains are that ignorant. Using a zoomed in map is just another way progressives shape the fake news. Iran is east and a little north of Iraq. The grand canyon is in Arizona.

Fake news liar, I went to college. What's even more pathetic than you is that many of today's college students don't even know who won the civil war. What kind of moron praises that kind of an "education"?

That's just sad.

Precisely my point

The first time I went to the Grand Canyon we went to the North rim. It was Memorial Day weekend and it was snowing.

We drove to the south rim. It was much warmer and not snowing.

The next time I went to the Grand Canyon we went to the North rim. It's very beautiful. Much different from the south.

The whole area is beautiful.

Sedona is beautiful too.

There you go again. What the fuck is with you and “zero college”? Really makes you sound like a pretentious douche bag.

2020-Iran-on-map-identified-correctly-V2-scaled.png

Not just republicans....its EVERYONE....28% damn percent could find it and look at the map where some idiots said it was!

Homeschooled conservitards bringing down the average.

Quite the opposite. Homeschooled kids have far better geography knowledge.
Not in my experience.

Your experience is quite limited.

If we bomb Iran off the map we won't have to play these stupid games liberals want to play.

My map is from the era of Regime Obama.
Iran stands out easily - it's the only one in gold.
American gold.
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but Obama wasn`t even born when we did Iran in 1953. This thread is about ignorance so thanks for being Exhibit A.

Forum List

Back