Can YOU find Iran on a map?

It does explain the trump followers though. They are the most ill informed and uneducated people I've ever encountered in my life
How does "it" explain Trump followers?

More than likely it explains ghetto dwellers who refuse that "white man's" education

If you can you`re one of the 28%.
Can You Locate Iran? Few Voters Can.
Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Majority of Americans Don't Know Where the Grand Canyon Is, Study Says
Homeschooled conservitards bringing down the average.
Only a tard would praise government schooling.

How many genders are there?

Good point.

Notice how leading libs like the Clintons and B. Hussein O., and the Bidens all kept their offspring out of the Failed Governmental System?

And that's after accepting huge payoffs from Big Labor who run the governmental institutions.
You sure Chelsea didn't attend public school?

I don't think so, she attended the same school as the Obama girls did. Sidwell ? The name was familiar to me when Barry sent them there because of Clinton's previously his girl there, right?

Of course the First Twins were already college women when Dubya entered the WH.

Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Good point.

Notice how leading libs like the Clintons and B. Hussein O., and the Bidens all kept their offspring out of the Failed Governmental System?

And that's after accepting huge payoffs from Big Labor who run the governmental institutions.
You sure Chelsea didn't attend public school?

I don't think so, she attended the same school as the Obama girls did. Sidwell ? The name was familiar to me when Barry sent them there because of Clinton's previously his girl there, right?

Of course the First Twins were already college women when Dubya entered the WH.
Sorry, it was Amy Carter.

What kind of school teaches "tard"? When you get to Jr. High perhaps you`ll do better. I was taught by nuns in the 60s where learning wasn`t optional.

Lefties couldn’t find their dicks with 2 hands, a map, and a flashlight while sitting on a mirror naked.

That's just sad.

I know where Iran is and can find it on a map.

Not only do I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona but have been there several times and have photographed it.

It does explain the trump followers though. They are the most ill informed and uneducated people I've ever encountered in my life.
Not only do I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona but have been there several times and have photographed it.
Precisely my point
I know what states Mt. Washington and Saratoga Springs are in, but maybe some who have always lived out west don't.

C'mon, fella. I'm not a Trump supporter or even dumb. We can all learn new stuff every day and it's kinda nice.

I've known where the Grand Canyon is since I was in grade school. I didn't go to the Grand Canyon until I was in my 20s.

I don't understand how anyone can't know where it is.

I guess the schools I went to were different from the ones you went to.

The Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Everyone has at least heard of it. It's not obscure.

I'm sorry if what I post insulted or offended you.

I would bet dollars to donuts that Trump is one of those that can’t locate Iran on a map.

Last edited:

That's just sad.

It does explain the trump followers though. They are the most ill informed and uneducated people I've ever encountered in my life.
Precisely my point
I know what states Mt. Washington and Saratoga Springs are in, but maybe some who have always lived out west don't.

C'mon, fella. I'm not a Trump supporter or even dumb. We can all learn new stuff every day and it's kinda nice.

I've known where the Grand Canyon is since I was in grade school. I didn't go to the Grand Canyon until I was in my 20s.

The Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. Everyone has at least heard of it. It's not obscure.

Different schools, I guess. We certainly heard about it and even studied how it formed in high school--saw a bazillion pics of it, of course. But no one ever mentioned what state it was in. That's all.
Not insulted or offended; being an old teacher, I'd rather look at it as learning something new rather than admitting I'm a ____ (fill in the blank) _______.

Americans in general have terrible geographical knowledge. Public schools have really failed the population in that respect.
I got a Countries of the World puzzle for my students to study from. You should have seen me trying to put Africa together. Egypt and South Africa were all I knew.
It was kind of fun. All the teachers have challenged themselves to it and admitted we aren't as smart as we like to think.

Nope. But I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona since I live here. Geography has never been important to me.
What is the entrance fee to the park?
Gosh I don't know. I haven't been there in over 30 years.

Nope. But I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona since I live here. Geography has never been important to me.
What is the entrance fee to the park?
Gosh I don't know. I haven't been there in over 30 years.
I'll bet it's expensive. I got a lifetime senior pass to the national parks a couple years ago for $10; a couple months later they upped it to $80.
They proposed making entrance to Acadia over $50 (some idiot actually said $95) but they settled for $25 when everyone screamed bloody murder.

Only progressive puke stains are that ignorant. Using a zoomed in map is just another way progressives shape the fake news. Iran is east and a little north of Iraq. The grand canyon is in Arizona.
Well, sure, people who live in Texas or Arkansas, or wherever the hell you live, know where the Grand Canyon is because you've probably been there. I've only been west of Buffalo once, for a two day whirlwind trip to Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri to see my brother. Coffee west of Ohio is way too weak, and the dirt is pink in Missouri. That's all I can remember.
So Texas and Arkansas are responsible for your ignorance. Cool.
Grow up, asswipe.
I did, Difference is I paid attention in geography class.

That's just sad.

Precisely my point

Different schools, I guess. We certainly heard about it and even studied how it formed in high school--saw a bazillion pics of it, of course. But no one ever mentioned what state it was in. That's all.
Not insulted or offended; being an old teacher, I'd rather look at it as learning something new rather than admitting I'm a ____ (fill in the blank) _______.

I guess it is different schools.

I know my parents did research and found the best public schools in the city I grew up in then moved to that district for us to go to those schools. They were some of the best in the state at the time.

Those public schools are still some of the best in the state.

The Grand Canyon is beautiful. If you've never seen it I highly recommend going to see it. The environment has changed since I was last there. At the time cars could drive through. I hear now cars can't. People have to get on a bus to go through it now. Pollution is killing the trees and vegetation.

Americans in general have terrible geographical knowledge. Public schools have really failed the population in that respect.
I got a Countries of the World puzzle for my students to study from. You should have seen me trying to put Africa together. Egypt and South Africa were all I knew.
It was kind of fun. All the teachers have challenged themselves to it and admitted we aren't as smart as we like to think.

Yup. I traveled the world because of my business, but I have always had an abiding interest in geography, and how it has directed human history. My daughter is well schooled in it because of the games we play at home. Not from her school.

Forum List

Back