Can YOU find Iran on a map?

My map is from the era of Regime Obama.
Iran stands out easily - it's the only one in gold.
American gold.
I hate to burst your little snot bubble but Obama wasn`t even born when we did Iran in 1953. This thread is about ignorance so thanks for being Exhibit A.
He didn't mention obama you lying pos.
If that`s the case how about explaining what he meant by "Regime Obama"? Was there another one?

If you can you`re one of the 28%.
Can You Locate Iran? Few Voters Can.
Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Majority of Americans Don't Know Where the Grand Canyon Is, Study Says
Homeschooled conservitards bringing down the average.
Only a tard would praise government schooling.

How many genders are there?
73227663_2387331028198408_1610018896641785856_n.jpg

Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Only progressive puke stains are that ignorant. Using a zoomed in map is just another way progressives shape the fake news. Iran is east and a little north of Iraq. The grand canyon is in Arizona.
Well, sure, people who live in Texas or Arkansas, or wherever the hell you live, know where the Grand Canyon is because you've probably been there. I've only been west of Buffalo once, for a two day whirlwind trip to Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri to see my brother. Coffee west of Ohio is way too weak, and the dirt is pink in Missouri. That's all I can remember.

I have been to Main and Washington and Florida and California and all State in between and all of Canada, Mexico and other regions where you get a fold in Manila...

You should have traveled more...

Since Obama thought there were 57 states and that Hawaii was in Asia I doubt he would have been able to find it. Of course Valerie Jarrett showed him where it was at so that he could sent those billions of dollars.

Homeschooled conservitards bringing down the average.

Actually, it is probably just the reverse.

I forgot what I was talking about with my son the other day, but it was a history/geography question.

Oh, that's right. It slipped my mind. I asked him, who was that guy German guy that was famous for ruling that Holy Roman empire?

. . . . after a couple moments though. . ..

He tells me, "Charlemagne."

right right.

so I says. . . . school or our playing video games at home?

. . . he responds. . . "video games." :71:

. . . . and trust me, the kid knows where Persia is, and it isn't b/c school taught him.

Since Obama thought there were 57 states and that Hawaii was in Asia I doubt he would have been able to find it. Of course Valerie Jarrett showed him where it was at so that he could sent those billions of dollars.
Obama knows how many states we have and he also knows who the president of Puerto Rico is. He also knows that Hawaii is a state and he was born there. Are you still a Birther with a degree from Trump University?

Forum List

Back