Can YOU find Iran on a map?

I know where Iran is, but I never realized it was so big.

And I thought the Grand Canyon was in Utah.

Thanks, August.

Rycheer ! Just a couple hours north of mecca west(formerly known as Dearborn)
0001.png

I am in my early 60's and I questioned Geography and History as subjects in school. Asking why? Today I know why.

If you can you`re one of the 28%.
Can You Locate Iran? Few Voters Can.
Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Majority of Americans Don't Know Where the Grand Canyon Is, Study Says
Only progressive puke stains are that ignorant. Using a zoomed in map is just another way progressives shape the fake news. Iran is east and a little north of Iraq. The grand canyon is in Arizona.
Well, sure, people who live in Texas or Arkansas, or wherever the hell you live, know where the Grand Canyon is because you've probably been there. I've only been west of Buffalo once, for a two day whirlwind trip to Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri to see my brother. Coffee west of Ohio is way too weak, and the dirt is pink in Missouri. That's all I can remember.

I'm much worse with former USSR countries

A lot of recent countries are hard for us older guys to find, as they didn't exist on the globe we received as kids.

But we can identify Belgian Congo, East Pakistan and Indochina a lot better that they youths.

Let`s try an easier one. Do you know which state the Grand canyon is in? Most Americans don`t.

Only progressive puke stains are that ignorant. Using a zoomed in map is just another way progressives shape the fake news. Iran is east and a little north of Iraq. The grand canyon is in Arizona.
Well, sure, people who live in Texas or Arkansas, or wherever the hell you live, know where the Grand Canyon is because you've probably been there. I've only been west of Buffalo once, for a two day whirlwind trip to Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri to see my brother. Coffee west of Ohio is way too weak, and the dirt is pink in Missouri. That's all I can remember.
So Texas and Arkansas are responsible for your ignorance. Cool.

Explains a lot.

Homeschooled conservitards bringing down the average.
Only a tard would praise government schooling.

How many genders are there?

Good point.

Notice how leading libs like the Clintons and B. Hussein O., and the Bidens all kept their offspring out of the Failed Governmental System?

And that's after accepting huge payoffs from Big Labor who run the governmental institutions.

That's just sad.

I know where Iran is and can find it on a map.

Not only do I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona but have been there several times and have photographed it.

It does explain the trump followers though. They are the most ill informed and uneducated people I've ever encountered in my life.

So Texas and Arkansas are responsible for your ignorance. Cool.
Grow up, asswipe.

That's just sad.

I know where Iran is and can find it on a map.

Not only do I know the Grand Canyon is in Arizona but have been there several times and have photographed it.

It does explain the trump followers though. They are the most ill informed and uneducated people I've ever encountered in my life.
Precisely my point
I know what states Mt. Washington and Saratoga Springs are in, but maybe some who have always lived out west don't.

C'mon, fella. I'm not a Trump supporter or even dumb. We can all learn new stuff every day and it's kinda nice.

Homeschooled conservitards bringing down the average.
Only a tard would praise government schooling.

How many genders are there?

Good point.

Notice how leading libs like the Clintons and B. Hussein O., and the Bidens all kept their offspring out of the Failed Governmental System?

And that's after accepting huge payoffs from Big Labor who run the governmental institutions.
You sure Chelsea didn't attend public school?

Forum List

Back