Can You Feel It?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

Well, I think recent events have revealed what the true meaning is.

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

Let's put it together, shall we?

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?

Last edited:
A lot of discussion has centered around the meaning of "Make America Great Again".

Was it a dog whistle calling for a return to the days when darkies and homos and broads knew their place?

Or was it a whining pessimist's assessment of America as it stands today and his promise to get the trains running on time again?

You see, Pedophile Don had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way the Clintons have been vetted for the past 25 years. He had to know he was going to be vetted the exact same way Obama has been vetted for the past 9 years.

He had to know all the dirt about him would come out, but only after it was too late for the rubes to catch on.

I've been telling you from the get-go that Donald Trump is a New York limousine liberal, and a close friend of the Clintons. I've been telling you from the get-go he is "very pro-choice". I've been telling you from the get-go he liked Nancy Pelosi and wanted her to impeach Bush. I've been telling you from the get-go he opposed the surge and wanted us to cut-and-run from Iraq.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls.

You have learned he was sued for attempted rape and settled out of court. You have learned that during the same period, he came rushing to Bill Clinton's defense and called Clinton's accusers ugly and losers.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Donald's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Well, it looks like it means Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House again. It looks like a Democratic Senate again. It looks like a Clinton as President again. It looks like a liberal Supreme Court again.

Can you feel it?

And you will be at the front of the line, dick sucking/twat slurping to get your piece of the pie.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Donald's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Can you feel it?

And you will be at the front of the line, dick sucking/twat slurping to get your piece of the pie.
I'll be right where I have always been. Kicking the assholes who have hijacked my party in the nuts. It is far past time for the GOP to show all you retards, hypocrites, liars, bigots, racists, and psychopaths the door.

So what does all this inform us of the true meaning of Pedophile Don's motto? What is his vision of returning to greatness?

Can you feel it?
It's all going to be a jagged pill for the GOP folks who got turned into Tea Partiers...as the GOP caps the Tea Party in the head, and kicks it in the ditch.

Can you feel it?

I'll be right where I have always been. Kicking the assholes who have hijacked my party in the nuts. It is far past time for the GOP to show all you retards, hypocrites, liars, bigots, racists, and psychopaths the door.

Prove that I am a bigot or racist, or shut the fuck up. I never said I loved Trump, but i would have rather dealt with 4 years of his chaos that 4-8 years of progressive hell.

If this thing with the video being held for MONTHS rings true, then what we have is probably collusion to fuck up the Republican nomination, and you have been one of the willful idiots that will have let them get away with it.

Can you feel it?
It's all going to be a jagged pill for the GOP folks who got turned into Tea Partiers...as the GOP caps the Tea Party in the head, and kicks it in the ditch.
The Tea Party died four years ago. These are a whole need breed of animals. Some of them are former Tea Partiers with a different dress on, though. Yeah.

Can you feel it?

Tea Party bashing? 2009 called, it wants its progressive hackery back.

Can you feel it?

Prove that I am a bigot or racist, or shut the fuck up. I never said I loved Trump, but i would have rather dealt with 4 years of his chaos that 4-8 years of progressive hell.

If this thing with the video being held for MONTHS rings true, then what we have is probably collusion to fuck up the Republican nomination, and you have been one of the willful idiots that will have let them get away with it.
Oh, I have no doubt the bus tape was held back deliberately. I even started a topic about it before it even occurred to any of you rubes. I called it Amateur vs. Professional October Surprises.

You rubes were wetting your pants in premature glee over the upcoming Wikileaks releases. In the meantime, the people who held a REAL surprise kept their counsel. They kept their powder dry. You dumb fucks never even saw it coming.

And just as I predicted, the Wikileaks ejaculations were weak sauce.

It's amusing you whine about interference in the election process when it is foreigners who are behind the Wikileaks bullshit.

Now, at this much too late date to do anything about it, you are learning Donald Trump repeatedly sexually assaulted women. You have learned he lusted after ten year olds. You have learned he barged into the dressing rooms of underaged girls so he could seem them naked.

Can you feel it?
The old white racist men have made their final stand, and lost.

Can you feel it?
I feel you're fear and your lies

Can you feel it?

Oh, I have no doubt the bus tape was held back deliberately. I even started a topic about it before it even occurred to any of you rubes. I called it Amateur vs. Professional October Surprises.

You rubes were wetting your pants in premature glee over the upcoming Wikileaks releases. In the meantime, the people who held a REAL surprise kept their counsel. They kept their powder dry. You dumb fucks never even saw it coming.

It's amusing you whine about interference in the election process when it is foreigners who are behind the Wikileaks bullshit.
Keep dream scum libtard.

On some days, it sure feels like Donald Trump is a false flag operation, doesn't it?

There was no other way the Democrats would have had a chance to capture all three branches of government without him.

On some days, it sure feels like Donald Trump is a false flag operation, doesn't it?

There was no other way the Democrats would have had a chance to capture all three branches of government without him.
With all their cheating they could.

Can you feel it?

I notice you dodged my racist/bigot challenge, you gutless hack. And yet you still don't see your enabling.

Trump is an ass, but he would have been a limited ass, held in check by congress, the courts, and a hostile media. Hillary will be given carte fucking blanche to reshape the country as she sees fit, and idiots like you are going to be the cause of it.

Before he was the nominee was the time to fight him, now you are nothing but a useful idiot helping them to get what they want.

Can you feel it?

Look, there's no need to get all high brow intellectual on us.

Can you feel it?

It's all in the context, cocksucker.

Can you feel it?

I notice you dodged my racist/bigot challenge, you gutless hack. And yet you still don't see your enabling.

Trump is an ass, but he would have been a limited ass, held in check by congress, the courts, and a hostile media. Hillary will be given carte fucking blanche to reshape the country as she sees fit, and idiots like you are going to be the cause of it.

Or the nation could have gotten a real candidate out of the republican party.

Before he was the nominee was the time to fight him, now you are nothing but a useful idiot helping them to get what they want.
I have been fighting him from the get-go, retard. Since he announced.

Can you feel it?

It's all in the context, cocksucker.

Oh no one ever doubts you'll have some BS rationale.

Forum List

Back