Short answer, no

They can be cast out and you can resist them. I was a youth pastor for an Assembly of God church for a time after I left the U.S. Army and assisted in an exorcism with the pastor of my church. The average person and even the average clergy do not have the understanding or training to deal with such things and are better off leaving them alone!!!

If you find that demons and various other satanic things go after you and yours, or plan to, then can you ask Jesus to kill them? If yes, then how do you do it? If not, then what can you do or ask for?

Jesus Christ is God. He is the God of Israel, the One true God. He has given His believers all authority over the power of Satan. If you are being tormented by demons you can make the decision right now to call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved according to Romans 10:9,10. Jesus has given His followers power to crush demonic powers and to take authority over Satan. A born again believer has the power to bind Satan and his demons, command them to cease and desist in their operations against them and destroy their works.

It is written:

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19

If you are a born again Christian living in obedience to Jesus Christ you have been given this power over all the power of Satan and his demons. You can use that authority in prayer and destroy the powers of Satan that are coming against you. First, you must be born again.

Short answer, no

They can be cast out and you can resist them. I was a youth pastor for an Assembly of God church for a time after I left the U.S. Army and assisted in an exorcism with the pastor of my church. The average person and even the average clergy do not have the understanding or training to deal with such things and are better off leaving them alone!!!
Any born again believer can bind Satan and cast out demons. It is one of the signs that follow believers. Have you ever read the last Chapter of Mark? Read it.

Jesus was Satan.
That is a lie out of the pits of hell. Jesus Christ is the God of Israel. Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Including yours.

*RFLMAO*
Sound familiar, you just proved my point on this recent post:
UK imam: Allah had given us this country and every knee will bow at the name of Allah

Now regarding the pits of hell, The son of perdition (satan) in Ezekiel 28 is describing Jesus who fell to hell (perdition) for claiming himself a god.-remember
Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19,
Apostles Creed.
Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given
the key to the shaft of the Abyss.
Remember
Jesus is the one admitting to having this
Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18

You busted yourself!

Last edited:
Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

According to book of Rev the devil is the power of death and destruction=Rome.
Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said lie.
TO DENY THIS IS TO DENY your own religion that claims this one world religion under Rome lifting high a false prophet would happen including the 1/3 Fallen with him, which did occur in Rome.

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said lie.
TO DENY THIS IS TO DENY your own religion that claims this one world religion under Rome lifting high a false prophet would happen including the 1/3 Fallen with him, which did occur in Rome.

What then?

What what must a person in such a position do to be reconciled with God and become worthy of eternal life?

You can pray that Jesus send down His warrior Archangels to drive them away.
I did that once. I had a demon living in my attic. That damned thing was always making a racket up there. Finally I poured some virgin lamb's blood all over the floor, masturbated onto the ceiling, and had my kids throw feces at the corner where we'd trapped the demon. And sure enough Jesus sent his archangels to finish the demon off as promised.
"...In other words, since it is not G-d Who causes sin, but mankind, humanity is thus to blame for its own sins. A man should therefore examine his deeds until he has found all his sins, and he should repent and return to Hashem..."

On the Nature of Free Will

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

What then?

What what must a person in such a position do to be reconciled with God and become worthy of eternal life?

Break down the meanings and the answer is simple;
They chose to be deceived by following the curse (death worship)instead of the Blessing
(life=creators creation), so to Teshuva one has to recognize what they did and why, then
attempt not to repeat making the mistakes of affiliation pride over direction, then be in line reflecting and manifesting that Essence of Creation to become stable & completed.
Collectively they choose paradise or hell like existance, in the same way most prisoners in prison choose poorly to be about ego-pride gang affiliation over betterment of their community. So they suffer the choices and lack of morality and code of sound ethics. The few prisons which choose to do it differently and have codes of non violent handling of conflicts, have codes of conducts, treat guards respectfully actually live there like a country club or sleep away camp and they benefit from collectively choosing to drop the violence and pride and by living by the guide of the blessing that is life enjoying their life over the curse, which is making life miserable for each other.
So Prisons are a microcosm of how things are in lawlessness and poor spiritual advisory as the worst possible choices got them there and continue to haunt them
while in that environment usually of their choosing. We learn from resemblances, we tgus see the worst of man played out and in seeing these errors in our ways we can choose to fix that which creates that chaos in order to make us more Shalem (stable & whole).

Last edited:
Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

According to book of Rev the devil is the power of death and destruction=Rome
The wages of sin is death and Jesus conquered death.
Eternal death, the second death

satan has no power over us, we allow him into our lives
we were given power AND authority over him,
through the death and resurrection of Christ...
Jesus WAS God, IS God, the Word made flesh, I AM

Whether or not we give place to satan
by forsaking God, is a different story
Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said
satan is the father of lies and has minions do his bidding
Mary, the mother of Jesus, was not a harlot
Mary Magdalene ended up following Christ,
turning away from living a sinful life and put her faith in God

Churches are not judged, people are
I deny belonging to a religion, I belong to God
but, allow sin to remain in my life, so, I'm serving satan

1/3 of the earth will be killed, not fight with satan
satan will gather together an army,
whose number is as the sand of the sea...
far greater than 1/3 of the earth's population

There will be a one world system, under one religion
and, if you can't see the circumstances unfolding,
which will usher that in, before your very eyes,
I don't know what to tell you

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

You are speaking of an anti-Christ system that is not based on the KJV Holy Bible Scriptures, Satan has used it to deceive the world. What is the Harlot church? It is what Satan created to counterfeit the true Church and lead people astray. If you will notice the LORD addressed more than one Church in his message to John in Revelation, identifying them by their fruits.

Jesus Christ identifies himself as the one who took the keys of hell and death. Who did Jesus Christ take the keys of hell and death from? Satan (Lucifer). How could Satan take the keys of hell and death from Satan? Your claim that Jesus is Satan reminds me of the Pharisees who accused Jesus Christ of being of Satan because he cast out demons. Jesus asked them, how can Satan cast out Satan? A house that is divided cannot stand.

Do you practice Qabbala? If you do, you are the one who is involved in the worship of Lucifer. It is of the occult and those involved in it have departed from the truth if ever they knew it (in the first place). You are not a god and the Scriptures do not speak of you (although you think they do). You are deceived.

HaShev Here are the Scriptures which prove that the Pharisees were seeking to find fault with Jesus but could not find any. When you accuse Jesus Christ of being Satan, or doing his miracles by the power of demons you are doing the same thing that the Pharisees did 2,000 years ago. They were never able to make their case against Him and neither have you been able to do it. Your accusations against Jesus Christ are false. The Hebrew Prophets prophesied of Jesus Christ long ago and it is Jesus Christ alone who has fulfilled those Scriptures which if considering the odds of one person fulfilling so many prophecies it would have to be a mathematical impossibility. Jesus Christ is the God of Israel. Hear O Israel, the LORD thy God is One. When Thomas realized that Jesus Christ had rose from the grave and that He was indeed God, he said to Jesus, My LORD and My God. Jesus did not correct Thomas because Thomas had it right. Jesus Christ is Lord and God. What did Jesus say to Thomas? Do you know?

12 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.

2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.

3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

9 And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue:

10 And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.

11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

13 Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.

14 Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.

15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

16 And charged them that they should not make him known:

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.

20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Matthew 12-45

If you find that demons and various other satanic things go after you and yours, or plan to, then can you ask Jesus to kill them? If yes, then how do you do it? If not, then what can you do or ask for?
hitler did try it.

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

What then?

They chose to be deceived by following the curse (death worship)instead of the Blessing
(life=creators creation), so to Teshuva one has to recognize what they did and why, then
attempt not to repeat making the mistakes of affiliation pride over direction, then be in line reflecting and manifesting that Essence of Creation to become stable & completed.
Collectively they choose paradise or hell like existance, in the same way most prisoners in prison choose poorly to be about ego-pride gang affiliation over betterment of their community. So they suffer the choices and lack of morality and code of sound ethics. The few prisons which choose to do it differently and have codes of non violent handling of conflicts, have codes of conducts, treat guards respectfully actually live there like a country club or sleep away camp and they benefit from collectively choosing to drop the violence and pride and by living by the guide of the blessing that is life enjoying their life over the curse, which is making life miserable for each other.
So Prisons are a microcosm of how things are in lawlessness and poor spiritual advisory as the worst possible choices got them there and continue to haunt them
while in that environment usually of their choosing. We learn from resemblances, we tgus see the worst of man played out and in seeing these errors in our ways we can choose to fix that which creates that chaos in order to make us more Shalem (stable & whole).
What then?

I hardly consider your response an answer, let alone, simple
What then?

You have already been reconciled to God through Jesus
He shed His blood to atone for your sins,

He died on the cross, the Lamb of God, the Sacrifice,
one for all time so you would be reconciled to God

He was buried and on the 3rd day raised from the dead,
Fulfilling Scripture, no longer under the law but, under Grace
The fall of Adam, by sin, brought death
The resurrection of Christ, who knew no sin, everlasting life
By God's Grace we are saved, through faith

There is your answer...
You have already been reconciled to God
believing, by faith, in the Sacrifice
That Christ was crucified, died, buried
and on the 3rd day was resurrected
you are eternally saved by God's Grace

That's simple but, not enough
It's living our lives and conducting ourselves
according to God's Word and the example of Jesus
Your life is either an example of Christ or its not

HaShev Here are the Scriptures which prove that the Pharisees were seeking to find fault with Jesus but could not find any. When you accuse Jesus Christ of being Satan, or doing his miracles by the power of demons you are doing the same thing that the Pharisees did 2,000 years ago. They were never able to make their case against Him and neither have you been able to do it. Your accusations against Jesus Christ are false. The Hebrew Prophets prophesied of Jesus Christ long ago and it is Jesus Christ alone who has fulfilled those Scriptures which if considering the odds of one person fulfilling so many prophecies it would have to be a mathematical impossibility. Jesus Christ is the God of Israel. Hear O Israel, the LORD thy God is One. When Thomas realized that Jesus Christ had rose from the grave and that He was indeed God, he said to Jesus, My LORD and My God. Jesus did not correct Thomas because Thomas had it right. Jesus Christ is Lord and God. What did Jesus say to Thomas? Do you know?

12 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn and to eat.

2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.

3 But he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungred, and they that were with him;

4 How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?

5 Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the sabbath, and are blameless?

6 But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple.

7 But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.

9 And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue:

10 And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.

11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

13 Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.

14 Then the Pharisees went out, and held a council against him, how they might destroy him.

15 But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

16 And charged them that they should not make him known:

17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,

18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

19 He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.

20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

21 And in his name shall the Gentiles trust.

22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

23 And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?

24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Matthew 12-45

Here is what Jesus said to Thomas when Thomas said My Lord and My God. Thomas was not with the disciples when Jesus first appeared to them (after he was crucified and buried in the tomb he arose on the third day having taken the keys to hell and death) and so this is what happened when Jesus did finally appear before Thomas:

21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

30 And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book:

31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

King James Version (KJV)

So what must you do to receive life through his name? You must confess that you are a sinner and repent of your sins. You must ask Jesus Christ to forgive you for all of your sins and tell him that you believe that he died on the cross for your sins and that God raised him from the grave on the 3rd day. You must believe in your heart this is true and confess it with your mouth. See Romans 10:9,10. No man can enter the kingdom of heaven unless he be born again. That is what the Written Word of God tells us and that is what we must do if we desire to spend eternity with God and be permitted entrance into heaven. Abraham was justified by faith. Not works. No man can enter the kingdom of heaven by his works. We must be born again. Salvation is a free gift. Whosoever will come to Jesus Christ and believe upon Him for salvation, he will receive. Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. God seeks a sincere, contrite heart. If we sincerely are sorry for our sins and desire to be forgiven, Jesus will receive us as His own.

Jesus was Satan.
The devil is a liar!

According to book of Rev the devil is the power of death and destruction=Rome
The wages of sin is death and Jesus conquered death.
Eternal death, the second death

satan has no power over us, we allow him into our lives
we were given power AND authority over him,
through the death and resurrection of Christ...
Jesus WAS God, IS God, the Word made flesh, I AM

Whether or not we give place to satan
by forsaking God, is a different story
Rome's destructive deadly army wore red, was the color of Rome which used the 2Horn (power) system of hiding it's political horn behind it's religious mask Horn=thus the use of the symbol of the 2 horn scarlet beast devil. THE HARLOT CHURCH IS the FATHER OF ALL LIES and they gave you the image of the false prophet and harlot Mary as said
satan is the father of lies and has minions do his bidding
Mary, the mother of Jesus, was not a harlot
Mary Magdalene ended up following Christ,
turning away from living a sinful life and put her faith in God

Churches are not judged, people are
I deny belonging to a religion, I belong to God
but, allow sin to remain in my life, so, I'm serving satan

1/3 of the earth will be killed, not fight with satan
satan will gather together an army,
whose number is as the sand of the sea...
far greater than 1/3 of the earth's population

There will be a one world system, under one religion
and, if you can't see the circumstances unfolding,
which will usher that in, before your very eyes,
I don't know what to tell you

You are saying then that Jesus is the Serpent of Genesis promising you eternal life for believing in him and partaking from his tree.
But we see no Jesus, and only Christian mortuaries & gravesites and a society of death cultists who twist the blessing and the curse by claiming death is greater then the creators ceation of life.
Fact:
The death scene & resurrection
is plagiarized from the ancient Baal tablets dated 900bc (now sits in the Brittish museum), which is why the satanic church says father and son are one(in the same myth) and that Jesus is the word(image made from the stories).

Regarding Mary-the one who was son of Mary is the 100bc character and she was a harlot, had Jesus from a fling with Roman soldier Pantheras, per Historians and Historically accurate Texts. The NT even eludes to it in Matthew 1:19 where he states Joseph didn't want to expose her to public disgrace, so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in Acts.
The early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus (the story of Yeshu ben Panderas called Yeshu ben Stada son of Mary Stada).

This is not the same figure (Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter) in the time of Lysanias(died 35bc) and King Herod(4bc) nor the AD Pilate and Herod era figure (Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad) crucified for his revolt against Rome and who's apostles were the martyrs.
There's at least 3-6 christ figures combined to make the Jesus image, which is why he's given a new name.

Forum List

Back