Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its always been a witch hunt.

Gotta love these tree stump dumb lefty loons drooling all over themselves and screaming "WE GOT YA."

LMAO
22 separate defendants, over 100 charges, 6 guilty pleas/verdicts, 7 cooperating witnesses. So far. Stay tuned boys, there’s more to come. Lots more.
Far from a witch hunt

Mueller is getting results

Sure. He's getting crooks convicted.

Seen any sign of collusion between the Russians and Trump??

Get back to us when you do.
Collusion isn’t a legal term, dipshit, no matter how many times you and Dotard want to say it. He’s guilty of conspiracy.
"Conspiracy" to do what, tell the truth about Hillary?

Two more convictions last week -- nope, still not a witch hunt yet.
Which of them were for collusion?
The investigation is in regards to illegal Russian connections, not necessarily collusion with Russian hacking.
"Illegal Russian connections?" Since when is a "connection" with anyone illegal?
When the connection violates U.S. law.

I swear, you are by far, the biggest fucking moron on this forum. Your question is like asking, when is driving illegal, when talking of drunk driving. :cuckoo:

I take no knee. I revel in a guy like manafort being brought to justice. It gives us all hope. Nobody can justify him as a good man. NOBODY is that political.

The investigation is in regards to illegal Russian connections, not necessarily collusion with Russian hacking.
"Illegal Russian connections?" Since when is a "connection" with anyone illegal?

I swear, you are by far, the biggest fucking moron on this forum. Your question is like asking, when is driving illegal, when talking of drunk driving. :cuckoo:
What law does a "connection" violate?

What law does a "connection" violate?
Ask Paul Manafort.

Well the 'cat was sort of out of the bag' when (Bleach-Bit, for Congressionally subpoenaed files) was flagrantly disregarded by the "defendant" & with attitude and prejudice by the, never to be prosecuted, (HRC camp) / DNC.... back in the 'pre-Trump' erra... Umm, ahhh, just reminiscing on the BULL SHEITE that we're all subjected to in this "Mueller-mouth Invest..." LOL~! Hmm...

just thinking here, could this current BULL SHEITE precedent ever be used against "we the people"... If it's used aberrently against geopolitical figures, could it perhaps be used, against us, (the inconsequential citizen) ?....

Last edited:
Considering the latest developments have NOTHING to do with Russia...

It’s getting there little sheba.
U can do better than that on your 'pejoratives'... how lame!

Doing better will get you kicked out of the Know Nothing party.
OK, 'wise one'.. get back to me on this specific, invective assertion in x 3 mo. LOL!

Sure, the Southern District Court in NYC should be closer to deposing cadet bone spurs by the

The only collusion that went on was probably between the Powers that (were), a scumbag former spy and the Clinton Machine and probably some Russians scum bags who wanted weak crooked Hillary elected (I think Bill just wanted another (shot ) in the Oval office, did he ever do HRC there HMMMMM!

The only collusion that went on was probably between the Powers that (were), a scumbag former spy and the Clinton Machine and probably some Russians scum bags who wanted weak crooked Hillary elected (I think Bill just wanted another (shot ) in the Oval office, did he ever do HRC there HMMMMM!

Wow, your head is pretty far up your arse. Put in already stated that he wanted the incompetent fool that he has.

But trump had sex!!!!

My dog just had sex. She was a bitch like Stormy Daniels. Sent him out yesterday to be checked all over for Russian chips. Could be a spy. His paws are kinda big and his fur is a little orange. Gotta do it for the integrity of our elections. I'll send the result in to Mueller in case he wants to bust into my Vet at 2AM and shake him down; I've seen the guy wearing some pretty nice suits.

Forum List

Back