Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Better be careful what you wish for, because the Clinton campaign met with foreign agents to attempt to get dirt on Trump, as well, but they actually were buying that dirt..

If you want to use that erroneous definition.
Trump has admitted that Junior colluded when he had that meeting with Trump Tower.
No such thing- Trump jr said the meeting was boring and it probably was.

No such thing?

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don
That is a thing. It exists and it IS collusion. (The legal term is conspiracy)

The Clinton Campaign didn’t meet with Russians to get dirt on Trump. No one connected to the campaign met with Fusion GPS, Steele or his sources. Steele was never even advised who the end client was.

For there to be “collusion”, you have to have meetings, phone calls or correspondence with your co-conspirators. That is the essence of “collusion”. Show where Hillary or her campaign staff corresponded with, met with or talked to Russians about getting dirt on Trump.

There is a reason why every other player in the 2016 election from either party, used third party research companies in an “arm’s length” transaction to do their opposition research. And that those providing the research aren’t told who the name of the end purchaser. Every campaign except the Trump Campaign.

Trump keeps saying “anyone would take that meeting”, but all politicians from either party when asked what they would do if they had received the offer Junior received, and they replied “My next call would be to the FBI”.

Better be careful what you wish for, because the Clinton campaign met with foreign agents to attempt to get dirt on Trump, as well, but they actually were buying that dirt..

Trump has admitted that Junior colluded when he had that meeting with Trump Tower.

No such thing?

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Sorry to burst another “but Hillary” bubble for y’all but...

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/art...s-sought-russian-dirt-clinton-s-way-was-legal

I don't care.....are you defending what that scum did?
Mueller is the scum.
Impeccable reputation and credentials

Trump? Not so much
He has proven he is scum with his actions in this witch hunt.

He is building a mountain of evidence

That will come tumbling down on Trump
You keep admitting you haven't got a clue about what evidence Mueller has. Then you claim to know what he has.

No such thing?

Good morning

Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Sorry to burst another “but Hillary” bubble for y’all but...

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-10-30/both-campaigns-sought-russian-dirt-clinton-s-way-was-legal
You burst nothing with fake news.

Trump can fire Mueller but he can't fire Senators and House of Rep Democrats if we take back the house we can get law and order back in Washington and actually drain the swamp Trump has created.
5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

It's hard to believe snowflakes take themselves seriously

I don't think trump is guilty. But manafort is an evil person and his guilty verdict makes my heart song. Rich folk who are anti American because they know it's noble and patriotic to pay taxes but hide like cowards need to be outed. It was a very great day in America.

I don't care.....are you defending what that scum did?
Mueller is the scum.
Impeccable reputation and credentials

Trump? Not so much
He has proven he is scum with his actions in this witch hunt.

He is building a mountain of evidence

That will come tumbling down on Trump
You keep admitting you haven't got a clue about what evidence Mueller has. Then you claim to know what he has.
You have to be an idiot to not think Mueller and `17 expert investigators have nothing on the racist nazi you support bri

The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

There is absolutely no reason to debate with you. Your mind has been made up and you’ve displayed you’ve no motivation to change it. Step down bitch bc you don’t know me enough to know if I lack integrity. You routinely offer nothing but idiocy to the forum so does that mean you’re an idiot? I would assume so but I don’t know you well enough to make such an assumption. And speaking of assumptions you should stop making them bc you’re fucking awful at it.
I don’t converse with people who think they need to use insults to prove their intellect so unless you can conduct yourself like an adult don’t bother replying.

Step down bitch bc you don’t know me enough to know if I lack integrity. You routinely offer nothing but idiocy to the forum so does that mean you’re an idiot? I would assume so but I don’t know you well enough to make such an assumption. And speaking of assumptions you should stop making them bc you’re fucking awful at it

:laugh2:

Just an oxymoronic charade... the 'deep state' happens to have a fucking 'dick hardening', crush on the DNC. That's about the sum of it folks... lol

As more people go to jail I’m thinking they must really have something...

Doesn’t mean it’s not a witch hunt.

It actually does.

A witch hunt by definition does not garner results because witches aren't real.

Criminal investigations that reveal criminals and crimes are very real.
Collusion isn't real, moron.

Who mentioned collusion?
What is Mueller's witch hunt supposedly investigating, dumbass?

Considering the latest developments have NOTHING to do with Russia...
Still stupid after all this time.
For the one millionth time: Bob Mueller has a mandate to go after crimes wherever he finds them. I guess they’re not telling u this on Fox News

Forum List

Back