Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

I love it when you do that......keep it up.

I have no conspiracy theory. This needs to be investigated further beyond MSM.
Sure. I have no problem calling your retarded conspiracy theory a retarded conspiracy theory. Your hurt feelings aren’t my problem.

You want it investigated further based on your baseless tinfoil hat beliefs. Sucks for you.

Sure. I have no problem calling your retarded conspiracy theory a retarded conspiracy theory. Your hurt feelings aren’t my problem.

You want it investigated further based on your baseless tinfoil hat assumptions. Sucks for you.
Keep it up....I love it when you talk to me that way.

"Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency."

Keep it up....I love it when you talk to me that way.
Sure I have no problem calling out your retarded conspiracy theory and watching you flail trying to defend it. :)

I don’t know what source you’re using. Clearly at this time you’re just going to read what you want to read. Your imagination is running wild.

Sure I have no problem calling out your retarded conspiracy theory and watching you flail trying to defend it. :)

I don’t know what source you’re using. Clearly at this time you’re just going to read what you want to read. Your imagination is running wild.
Dude....it's you......LOL
His J6 testimony.....I figured someone of your caliber and who was so intent on defending Epps, would be on top of it.
But, alas.....

There’s nothing to try. You have nothing to support your retarded conspiracy theory.

Looks like even you gave up on it.
My my.....don't have a conspiracy theory, pal.

Are you telling me, after your lengthy defense of Ray Epps, that you didn't have a clue to what he testified, under oath, before the Walt Disney sponsored J6 committee?

I thought you had a clue. I do know one thing, you don't bring anything to the table other than millennial hissy fit responses.

My my.....don't have a conspiracy theory, pal.

Are you telling me, after your lengthy defense of Ray Epps, that you didn't have a clue to what he testified, under oath, before the Walt Disney sponsored J6 committee?

I thought you had a clue. I do know one thing, you don't bring anything to the table other than millennial hissy fit responses.
I know that the people he interviewed with said it was a stupid conspiracy theory and called you guys crazy for believing in that nonsense.

You done whining yet? You still haven't offered anything to justify your tinfoil hat suspicion of him.

I know that the people he interviewed with said it was a stupid conspiracy theory and called you guys crazy for believing in that nonsense.

You done whining yet? You still haven't offered anything to justify your tinfoil hat suspicion of him.
I previously listed everything applicable and you know it. Now you've been faced with counter debate and resort to child like banter to deflect from your lack of substance.

I thought I'd help you out since you seem to be having so much trouble dealing with this topic.....and provided Epp's testimony to the J6 committee as reported.

There you go, I helped you deflate your conspiracy theory, once and for all.......and you dance around it like you stepped on another rattle snake.

I'll be awaiting another one of your child like responses.

EXCLUSIVE: Ray Epps Told FBI He Expected a Bomb Attack Near the Capitol on January 6, Documents Show​

When James Ray Epps Sr. first called the FBI regarding his January 2021 activities in Washington D.C., he didn’t mention how he implored protesters in several locations to go inside the Capitol, but he later told an agent that he expected a bomb would detonate on a side street near the Capitol.
Isn't it odd he has knowledge of a bomb?
So no crime. Maybe now you'll understand why he wasn't arrested.

In two interviews with the FBI in 2021, Epps explained his actions on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6. He admitted he was guilty of trespassing on restricted Capitol grounds and confessed to urging protesters to go to—and into—the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Yet they didn’t charge Epps. I’m fine with that. Are you?

Despite the admissions, the FBI never arrested Epps and he was not charged by the U.S. Department of Justice with any Jan. 6 crimes. The non-action has fueled a crop of theories that he might have been working for the FBI or another agency.

EXCLUSIVE: Ray Epps Told FBI He Expected a Bomb Attack Near the Capitol on January 6, Documents Show

Epoch times.

No thanks.
LOL....

Those are just two of the revelations in a collection of Epps-related material obtained by The Epoch Times, including FBI interview summaries, FBI audio recordings, transcripts, videos, and photographs.

Inconsistencies in Interviews​

Epps’s two interviews with the FBI included some inconsistencies and changed details, according to the recordings and FBI summary documents.

Running from the facts now?

Forum List

Back