Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

Nobody said you support him. What is funny is the LWMSM circling the wagons around an obvious Trump supporter participating in the actions on January 6th.
Sounds like another retarded conspiracy theory from you.

Does your tinfoil hat wear a tinfoil hat?

Not too hard to see......LWMSM circles they wagons....out of sheer compassion?

You even argued over it.

So who's we todd did now?
What you consider “circling the wagons” is just anyone not falling for your retarded conspiracy theory.

It’s almost like credible news sources require evidence of your baseless bullshit or something. Weird.

What you consider “circling the wagons” is just anyone not falling for your retarded conspiracy theory.

It’s almost like credible news sources require evidence of your baseless bullshit or something. Weird.
Losing narrative, resorts to child like epithets, again.

Losing narrative, resorts to child like epithets, again.
You lost the narrative the moment you pushed this baseless conspiracy theory.

Now you’re just upset that your stupid conspiracy theory is being called a stupid conspiracy theory.

Now you’re just upset that your stupid conspiracy theory is being called a stupid conspiracy theory.

Continually changing the subject instead of addressing the topic is another sign you can't debate the subject.

tenor.gif

Continually changing the subject instead of addressing the topic is another sign you can't debate the subject.

tenor.gif
The topic isn’t Ray Epps?

You’re just upset that your ridiculous conspiracy theory is being called a ridiculous conspiracy theory and you can’t even defend it.

The topic isn’t Ray Epps?

You’re just upset that your ridiculous conspiracy theory is being called a ridiculous conspiracy theory and you can’t even defend it.
Your off topic last post:

Waa waa in progress...poster needs backup.

Your off topic last post:

Waa waa in progress...poster needs backup.
So you’re not off-topic when you say that I lost the narrative. But I’m off-topic when I show that you lost the narrative. Lmao.

You’re just embarrassing yourself now. It’s no wonder why you abandoned this sinking ship of an argument that you were pushing.

This is what the freak Deldude) does when his idiocy has been shown
My oh my, speaking of idiocy, Lesh....you and your boy Xpo have gone so far out of your way to defend Ray Epps, an obvious Trump supporter and proven participant in the January 6th festivities.

------------------------------------------------------Ray Epps--------------------------------------------

The only Trump supporter from J6 that the media, Lesh and Xpo fell in love with.

------------------------------------------------------Ray Epps--------------------------------------------

The only Trump supporter from J6 that the media, Lesh and Xpo fell in love with.
See post #836.

“I don’t support him. I think it’s funny that you guys destroyed his life.”

You’re just lashing out because you can’t defend this retarded conspiracy theory of yours.

Watching you flail is hilarious. :laugh:

Ray Epps’ wife was a sales and development director at Dominion Enterprises for 27 years, so the plot thickens

See post #836.

“I don’t support him. I think it’s funny that you guys destroyed his life.”

You’re just lashing out because you can’t defend this retarded conspiracy theory of yours.

Watching you flail is hilarious. :laugh:
What's even funnier is the lengths you and your boy have gone in his defense.

My continual contention with this issue is it needs to be further investigated, yet you dance around that like you stepped on a rattlesnake..

What's even funnier is the lengths you and your boy have gone in his defense.

My continual contention with this issue is it needs to be further investigated, yet you dance around that like you stepped on a rattlesnake..
What exactly have I danced around? Your contention is based on nothing other than your baseless retarded conspiracy theory. I’ve just been pointing that out - I don’t care if you guys arrest Epps or not.

And now your wittle feelings are hurt because your tinfoil hat nonsense got called out as such. Poor little guy. :itsok:

What exactly have I danced around? Your contention is based on nothing other than your baseless retarded conspiracy theory. I’ve just been pointing that out - I don’t care if you guys arrest Epps or not.

And now your wittle feelings are hurt because your tinfoil hat nonsense got called out as such. Poor little guy. :itsok:
I love it when you do that......keep it up.

I have no conspiracy theory. This needs to be investigated further beyond MSM.

Forum List

Back