Can we take Ray Epps off the list now?

laughter.gif
:itsok:

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.
Actually, can we stop with the entire " Trump is bad, he did shit we didn't like" crap after everything Biden has done? Fuck Trump, it's Biden that is the current boogie man. Record inflation huge gas prices. Stop blaming Trump. This is totally on you assholes for voting for this incompetent fuckwad and a party of grifting manipulative weasels.

Are the nutbaggers who still think the 1/6 insurrectionist riot was a false flag operation (like Tucker Carlson) prepared to acknowledge the accusations leveled at Ray Epps were just part of a delusional defense mechanism? You know, the one that was frantically created to escape the reality that the mob was comprised of Trump cultists.

Jan. 6 Participant Who Right-Wing Media Cast As Agent Provocateur Speaks Out

As Trump allies searched for any excuse to shift blame for the Capitol attack — It was antifa! The FBI! — they seized on videos of Epps and cast him as an undercover operative looking to entrap upstanding patriots. Epps was publicly targeted by Tucker Carlson, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), and even Donald Trump himself, accused of successfully scheming to turn innocent Trump supporters into bloodthirsty rioters.

And, well, Epps is pretty pissed about it!

After months of being the subject of a wild conspiracy theory that conveniently absolves everyday Capitol attackers of their agency, Epps finally spoke publicly to The New York Times in an article published Wednesday.

“All of this, it’s just been hell,” Epps said, presumably referring not to the Jan. 6 Capitol attack — to which he was an eager attendee — but rather the false allegations that painted him as a federal asset.

“I am at the center of this thing, and it’s the biggest farce that’s ever been,” Epps told the paper. “It’s just not right. The American people are being led down a path. I think it should be criminal.”

The poor guy has been scapegoated long enough. Now you nitwits can focus all your attention on the other remaining baseless conspiracy theories about the FBI and ANTIFA and leave Ray out of it.

“The Select Committee has interviewed Mr. Epps. Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”

Note that he denies being an informant for any law enforcement agency,

That's an interesting denial. He did not deny being an informant, only an informant for a law enforcement agency. Hmmmm.

Joint Terrorism Task Force, Department of Homeland Security, Military intelligence, etc. are technically not law enforcement agencies.

“The Select Committee has interviewed Mr. Epps. Mr. Epps informed us that he was not employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on January 5th or 6th or at any other time, and that he has never been an informant for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency.”

Note that he denies being an informant for any law enforcement agency,

That's an interesting denial. He did not deny being an informant, only an informant for a law enforcement agency. Hmmmm.

Joint Terrorism Task Force, Department of Homeland Security, Military intelligence, etc. are technically not law enforcement agencies.
Oh Jesus...go back to 8kun

I don't frankly care.

Nothing will change your mind.

Zero

You know it's bogus but you don't care
Not true at all, Lesh.

I don't know if he was working for the government, but his words matter and the fact they have not released the transcript despite more than adequate time to do so is rather suspicious.

Also, when Feds are asked if they infiltrated the Jan 6th "insurrectionists," encouraged them, or committed any crimes, the Feds answer, "we do not reveal our sources or methods."

So Lesh.... Ironically, it's you who has the blinders on and whose mind is already made up and has no interest in the actual truth. You just confirmed it, and you are completely satisfied with second-hand "reporting" by Trump's political opponents, because you are blinded by your own bias.

Me, I've not made up my mind, because the facts have not yet been released.

Last edited:
Not true at all, Lesh.

I don't know if he was working for the government, but his words matter and the fact they have not released the transcript despite more than adequate time to do so is rather suspicious.

Also, when Feds are asked if they infiltrated the Jan 6th "insurrectionists," encouraged them, or committed any crimes, the Feds answer, "we do not reveal our sources or methods."

So Lesh.... Ironically, it's you who has the blinders on and whose mind is already made up and has no interest in the actual truth. You just confirmed it, and you are completely satisfied with second-hand "reporting" by Trump's political opponents, because you are blinded by your own bias.

Me, I've not made up my mind, because the facts have not yet been released.
A. The FBI never says who is or who is not an asset or an agent

B. You don't care

C. There is no real evidence that this Oath Keeper is anything but a garden variety MAGArat

The guy encouraging people to protest the stolen election while wearing a Trump hat is most likely a Trump supporter.
So you've established, along with others here, Epps is a Trump supporter.

Why is it Ray Epps, out of all those other Trump supporters, is the only one the leftwing media has gone well out of their way to support?

Kinda, how you say, 'obvious'.

Last edited:

Why is it Ray Epps, out of all those other Trump supporters, is the only one the leftwing media has gone well out of their way to support?

I don’t support him. I think it’s funny that you guys destroyed his life.

I’m just explaining why your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory is a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. And yes, it’s very obvious.

No one is supporting him.

You fuckers are trying to claim he is FBI in some fantasy based nonsense that you think will absolve you from responsibility in the Jan 6 storming of the Capitol

We’re pointing out how false and fact free that claim is

I don’t support him. I think it’s funny that you guys destroyed his life.

I’m just explaining why your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory is a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory. And yes, it’s very obvious.
Nobody said you support him. What is funny is the LWMSM circling the wagons around an obvious Trump supporter participating in the actions on January 6th.
No one is supporting him.

You fuckers are trying to claim he is FBI in some fantasy based nonsense that you think will absolve you from responsibility in the Jan 6 storming of the Capitol

We’re pointing out how false and fact free that claim is
He was a willing participant. Like I said...with a little help from his friends.....Left Wing MSM.

it's Biden that is the current boogie man. Record inflation huge gas prices.
Let's talk about inflation and the multiple causes for it. For instance, while Biden's stimulus package can fairly be cited as part of the cause, it's far from the only one and not as big as reason as Repubs suggest.
www.factcheck.org

Stimulus Spending a Factor, But Far From Whole Story on Inflation - FactCheck.org

Economists cite several reasons for high inflation in the United States, starting with the unprecedented circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic. But TV ads in midterm races across the country blame one culprit: stimulus spending by President Joe Biden's administration.
www.factcheck.org

www.factcheck.org
Not to mention that without it, Moody's estimated the country would have had an economic consequence equivalent to a depression.

Economic View

www.economy.com

www.economy.com

Then there is the issue of supply chain constraints which caused too much money to be chasing too few goods. A carryover effect from the pandemic.

Add to all that Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Which exacerbated inflation by causing a spike in energy and food prices.

So.....as badly as simpletons like yourself want to lay inflation at the feet of Biden it's just more complicated than that. Which explains why you have difficulty comprehending the issue.

Nobody said you support him. What is funny is the LWMSM circling the wagons around an obvious Trump supporter participating in the actions on January 6th.

He was a willing participant. Like I said...with a little help from his friends.....Left Wing MSM.
No one said we support Epps??

YOU did in post 835

Dope

Forum List

Back