Can we appreciate how Maher admitted that Dems cry wolf on Rep candidates?

He says Dems cried wolf on Romney, Bush and McCain. Maher says those were honorable men whom Dems just disagreed with on policy, BUT THIS TIME, Trump really is a danger to America. You have to believe Maher this time. All those other times Dems said if a Rep gets voted in office for President and the country would go to hell? Well that was just the Dems crying wolf. THIS TIME THOUGH, it's true. You have to believe Maher and the Dems THIS TIME.

"Romney would not have changed my life much, but this time it's different"

I never thought Maher would be one with the Establishment, but then I never thought millions of D voters would either.

Why would liberals vote for a conservative?

When do conservatives ever vote for liberals?

It's not about that. It's about saying if a Rep becomes president the world will end. Maher is now admitting that has never been true.

We didn't say that off Bush when first elected...

There was serious backlash at his Iraq invasion which blew $6trillion dollars and around 500,000 lives... There was many falsehoods use to drive the country into war...

McCain was well respected and he is an honorable man, at least when he wants to goto war he has been there before. But he picked Palin (even he admits was a huge mistake) at his age....

Each infraction was was worse than the one before... But Trump takes the biscuit, he so unprepared to be president it isn't funny... His team are bunch debunked politicians with axes to grind. They are there for power... Trump is truly worse than before...

Every presidential election there is claim that this one is different. I never buy it and to those that attempt to convince me differently I shrug off with my view that my leadership won't change. Whoever wins I figure it is God's will.

Good luck towards whoever you're voting for today.

Forum List

Back