Can Trump's Ego Handle A Crushing Defeat?

I have my doubts. What do you think?
why would you care?....if he loses then you can forget he even existed and you can gush over hillary like you do now.....the bigger question is ...WHAT are you going to do if trump wins?...

th

Hilly doesn't have emails. They were all our emails. She worked for us. Hiding emails exposing theft gets employees fired.

He'll just blame others...like he does all the time.
He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public: only Hillary's. His skin is that thin.

He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public

How did he do that?

unlike hillary he had a secure server

--LOL

He'll just blame others...like he does all the time.
He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public: only Hillary's. His skin is that thin.

He's so sensitive he made sure none of his own emails were released to the public

How did he do that?

unlike hillary he had a secure server

--LOL

Yes, Hillary had a secure server - but the State Department didn't.

why would you care?....if he loses then you can forget he even existed and you can gush over hillary like you do now.....the bigger question is ...WHAT are you going to do if trump wins?...

Laugh at ya'll and watch the nation descend into utter madness. It's been a lot of fun this far, no reason to think it wouldn't escalate.

Forum List

Back