Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?

It's not a political point - expect in the mind of partisans who insist that everything is a political point.
Sure it is. Just like the shut down is partisan and selective.

Yes, yes... Everything - all of reality - is a partisan plot to undermine your dear leader.
Is that your reasoning? Because I said nothing about Trump. I’m asking specifically about the lefts obsession with masks.

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasn’t...they wouldn’t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is you’re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.

It's not a political point - expect in the mind of partisans who insist that everything is a political point.

Yes, yes... Everything - all of reality - is a partisan plot to undermine your dear leader.
Is that your reasoning? Because I said nothing about Trump. I’m asking specifically about the lefts obsession with masks.

You didn't have to mention Trump. His copyright is on your talking points. And frankly, this kind of stupidity, could only come from Trumpsters.

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame. Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?
How is it farce, when a good mask can block up to 90% of expelled water droplets?
If people would just say it, and not spray it, they wouldn't have expelled water droplets. They wouldn't need a mask
That's just stupid. There's no way anyone can prevent some spray without a mask. Not that they're perfect but. a good one can block about 90% of droplets and keep those that do escape to a less than 1 foot range.

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasn’t...they wouldn’t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is you’re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.

Explain the science as to why the virus isn't transmitted during Liberal Riots, but it is at Trump rallies or church services?

Did science tell Democrats it was a good idea to house a risk group with infected patients? The left only claims “ science” when it’s convenient.

You didn't have to mention Trump. His copyright is on your talking points. And frankly, this kind of stupidity, could only come from Trumpsters.
Not really. Just because I dont care for Democrats doesn’t automatically mean I love republicans.

Since most of their women are ugly in the extreme, they want to cover the ugly face so as not to scare kids until they are old enough to be molested by them.

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.

Did science tell Democrats it was a good idea to house a risk group with infected patients? The left only claims “ science” when it’s convenient.
Because you know so little about science, everything you say is suspect self serving and out of context. You find one example that confuses you and suddenly you’re an expert. Amazing.

They all have bad teeth and herpes and it hides that so they are no longer so embarrassed to be out in public

Not really. Just because I dont care for Democrats doesn’t automatically mean I love republicans.
Lol, now pull the other one.

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get the out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.
Most of the homemade cloth masks the public is wearing are not water resistant or worn correctly. So really they are of minimal help. Although they may make you feel better. And they are only selectively enforced.

That state

That statement alone makes you self serving and dismissive. Labels and not policies is cheap and easy. Congrats on being, cheap and easy.

They all have bad teeth and herpes and it hides that so they are no longer so embarrassed to be out in public
Masks actually create meth mouth if worn constantly. :)

Because you know so little about science, everything you say is suspect self serving and out of context. You find one example that confuses you and suddenly you’re an expert. Amazing.
Are you really claiming that the lefts selective enforcement of masks is based on science?

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).

They're petty busybodies and power lusting tyrants....You will do as they demand or else.

That's the entire point.

Masks actually create meth mouth if worn constantly. :)

Got any links to back up the bullshit you just spewed saying that masks create meth mouth? Incidentally, nobody I know wears a mask 24/7. Most people take them off when they get to their car or go inside their own homes. And, in order for a mask to be considered "worn constantly", that would mean that people would have to sleep with them on.

Forum List

Back