Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get the out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.
Most of the homemade cloth masks the public is wearing are not water resistant or worn correctly. So really they are of minimal help. Although they may make you feel better. And they are only selectively enforced.
Lol, every little bit helps, and selective enforcement is on you damn tRumplings.
Hydroxychloroquine works too

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
One word: COMPLIANCE

These people are conditioning people to obey their every command. Look at the Biden mask demand. It was not a request, it was do as I say and no questions. This is how a totalitarian Communist acts.
So why do so called moderate liberals go along with it?
Right now those moderat liberals are hurting for money and anything that makes them feel like they have control over something they will do without question. Its a play on human behavior.

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).
...and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard...

No, they haven't....The science on the issue is questionable, at the very best....They're a political placebo.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

N95 masks are only good for filtering out particulates, not viruses that are microns in size...They're also only effective when berating in, not out.

Surgical masks are only reliable for about 20 minutes, and that's in a closed medical theater with negative pressurization.

Bandanas and other off-the-rack "face coverings" are useless.

I've done my homework on the subject, and you obviously haven't.

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people a.d sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.

That's just what they want you to believe. The pandemic is a hoax, perpetrated by evil Democrats (and millions of people around the world who are also in on it).
Wow, you mean hundreds of thousands of people have died just to help the Democrats perpetrate a hoax?

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get the out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.
Most of the homemade cloth masks the public is wearing are not water resistant or worn correctly. So really they are of minimal help. Although they may make you feel better. And they are only selectively enforced.
Lol, every little bit helps, and selective enforcement is on you damn tRumplings.
when used early in the disease progression it sure does.. The drug combo is over 91% effective when used early.

Democratic states have allowed a 79 day riot in the middle of a pandemic. They are clearly not concerned about COVID. So spare me...

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasn’t...they wouldn’t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is you’re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.

Explain the science as to why the virus isn't transmitted during Liberal Riots, but it is at Trump rallies or church services?
If you knew any science, you wouldn’t have to ask a liberal something you should know yourself. Amazing.
One occurs outside with less contact time, the other two inside with increased contact time. Now, don’t you feel stupid for not knowing and having to ask a smarter liberal ?
Not if according to you they wear masks. They should be equally protected.
Wrong again. That shows how little you care to know. Wearing a mask is ONE of several factors to migrate infections. But, you “make believe“ experts want to pretend your wrong answers are correct because you live in a simpleton world.

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).
Masks do not stop you from catching the wuhan virus

It shows that they are docile and compliant members of the herd and they feel virtuous by forcing others to be members of the herd, too.

A life spent doing what you are told is much easier than one requiring critical thought or individualism.
Lol. Translation:

"Look at me", says Dogmaphobe . "I'm endangering my friends and family just so I can feel rebellious and tough".

Grow up.

No, they haven't....The science on the issue is questionable, at the very best....They're a political placebo.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

N95 masks are only good for filtering out particulates, not viruses that are microns in size...They're also only effective when berating in, not out.

Surgical masks are only reliable for about 20 minutes, and that's in a closed medical theater with negative pressurization.

The point is to prevent spread. But I suspect you know that.

Is it just your inner nihilist, itching to push things over the edge?

Democratic states have allowed a 79 day riot in the middle of a pandemic. They are clearly not concerned about COVID. So spare me...
Another simpleton statement.

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people a.d sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.

That's just what they want you to believe. The pandemic is a hoax, perpetrated by evil Democrats (and millions of people around the world who are also in on it).
Wow, you mean hundreds of thousands of people have died just to help the Democrats perpetrate a hoax?

Yep. TDS. They hated Trump so much they were willing to give their lives for the cause.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

Mask (medical) are LESS THAN 30% EFFECTIVE and only on the person who is contagious. Cloth masks are useless.

This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasn’t...they wouldn’t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is you’re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.
Did science tell Democrats it was a good idea to house a risk group with infected patients? The left only claims “ science” when it’s convenient.
Because you know so little about science, everything you say is suspect self serving and out of context. You find one example that confuses you and suddenly you’re an expert. Amazing.
Are you really claiming that the lefts selective enforcement of masks is based on science?
Yeah, it cuts down on globull warming.

Exactly. The virus can enter through your eyes. Which are not protesting by masks.

Nope, they stop you from spreading it to others.
Don't you kids ever pay attention?

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

Mask (medical) are LESS THAN 30% EFFECTIVE and only on the person who is contagious. Cloth masks are useless.

I read it in meme! On Facebook!

Please stop spreading misinformation. You're going to get people killed.

Please stop spreading misinformation. You're going to get people killed.
According to doctors your killing people. Even a Yale epidemiologist says it works

Exactly. The virus can enter through your eyes. Which are not protesting by masks.

I'm starting to see the pandemic as kind of worldwide IQ test for nations. Who's winning?

Forum List

Back