Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame. Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?
How is it farce, when a good mask can block up to 90% of expelled water droplets?
If people would just say it, and not spray it, they wouldn't have expelled water droplets. They wouldn't need a mask
That's just stupid. There's no way anyone can prevent some spray without a mask. Not that they're perfect but. a good one can block about 90% of droplets and keep those that do escape to a less than 1 foot range.
Key point being a good one. People are buying these things from dollar tree or making them at home.

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people a.d sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.

That's just what they want you to believe. The pandemic is a hoax, perpetrated by evil Democrats (and millions of people around the world who are also in on it).

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
Power over humans.. they want slavery

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
One word: COMPLIANCE

These people are conditioning people to obey their every command. Look at the Biden mask demand. It was not a request, it was do as I say and no questions. This is how a totalitarian Communist acts.

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).
...and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard...

No, they haven't....The science on the issue is questionable, at the very best....They're a political placebo.

This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasn’t...they wouldn’t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is you’re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.

Explain the science as to why the virus isn't transmitted during Liberal Riots, but it is at Trump rallies or church services?
If you knew any science, you wouldn’t have to ask a liberal something you should know yourself. Amazing.
One occurs outside with less contact time, the other two inside with increased contact time. Now, don’t you feel stupid for not knowing and having to ask a smarter liberal ?

Power over humans.. they want slavery
Well they are Marxists..

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).

No, they haven't....The science on the issue is questionable, at the very best....They're a political placebo.
I am still trying to get them to answer how the screen door on their submarine is working out? That is the effectiveness of cloth and unseald masks..

Only if you are stupid enough to believe Trump. And yeah, Trump is the idiot that politicized it first.

One word: COMPLIANCE

These people are conditioning people to obey their every command. Look at the Biden mask demand. It was not a request, it was do as I say and no questions. This is how a totalitarian Communist acts.
So why do so called moderate liberals go along with it?

They're petty busybodies and power lusting tyrants....You will do as they demand or else.

That's the entire point.
Alsoplustoo, it's a way to set the nagging Karens of the world loose on the rest of us....To see how many of us will just comply, out of the desire to shut these finger-wagging bitches up.

Only if you are stupid enough to believe Trump. And yeah, Trump is the idiot that politicized it first.
I don’t wear a mask

You too? Jeez...

This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasn’t...they wouldn’t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is you’re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.

Explain the science as to why the virus isn't transmitted during Liberal Riots, but it is at Trump rallies or church services?
If you knew any science, you wouldn’t have to ask a liberal something you should know yourself. Amazing.
One occurs outside with less contact time, the other two inside with increased contact time. Now, don’t you feel stupid for not knowing and having to ask a smarter liberal ?
Not if according to you they wear masks. They should be equally protected.

Nobody said anything about Trump, Chumlee.

Fact remains that there is precious little sound science to back up your claim.....Masks are 100% bullshit.

It shows that they are docile and compliant members of the herd and they feel virtuous by forcing others to be members of the herd, too.

A life spent doing what you are told is much easier than one requiring critical thought or individualism.

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame. Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?
How is it farce, when a good mask can block up to 90% of expelled water droplets?
If people would just say it, and not spray it, they wouldn't have expelled water droplets. They wouldn't need a mask
That's just stupid. There's no way anyone can prevent some spray without a mask. Not that they're perfect but. a good one can block about 90% of droplets and keep those that do escape to a less than 1 foot range.
Key point being a good one. People are buying these things from dollar tree or making them at home.
There's no real problem with homemade masks, as long as proper materials and techniques are used. There are all sorts of videos available showing how it's done. I have no info on how good Dollar Tree masks are.

Well, this may come as a shock to you but we are in the middle of a global pandemic. There is a disease called covid 19 that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and sickened millions. The masks have been proven to reduce the transmission of the virus, slowing the progression of the disease.

Strange that you haven't heard of it. This has been headlines for months on end, the subject of briefings, press conferences, TV specials, and so on. You really should get the out of the RWNJ "news" bubble occasionally and see what's really happening.
Most of the homemade cloth masks the public is wearing are not water resistant or worn correctly. So really they are of minimal help. Although they may make you feel better. And they are only selectively enforced.
Lol, every little bit helps, and selective enforcement is on you damn tRumplings.

I am still trying to get them to answer how the screen door on their submarine is working out? That is the effectiveness of cloth and unseald masks..
Especially since they are allowing bandannas,that don’t even fit securely to your face. And masks bought from Dollar Tree .

Forum List

Back