Can someone explain- -

Blind people can get drivers licenses.

Oh yes........they can.

People who have no business ever being behind the wheel of a death machine can get a drivers license now.
Not in CA. They took my grandpas license.

I had to get a DL when I moved to CA. And there were 2 blind people and one crippled guy who could barely walk or stand.........all got their DL's from the state of Hellifornia.

Oh yes........they can.

People who have no business ever being behind the wheel of a death machine can get a drivers license now.

I had to get a DL when I moved to CA. And there were 2 blind people and one crippled guy who could barely walk or stand.........all got their DL's from the state of Hellifornia.
You sure the 2 blind people werent getting ID's? They give you an eye test for the DL.

Oh yes........they can.

You sure the 2 blind people werent getting ID's? They give you an eye test.
Considering they had those walking canes with white tips on them, dark glasses INSIDE a building, and someone helping them to the counter.................I'd say yes.

I did do some research on this at the time. And blind people CAN get drivers licenses, as long as they can see partial images in their vision.
They can't get a license if they are COMPLETELY blind, but if they can see something fuzzy and moving........apparently thats enough for the states to give them license to freely murder people with heavy machinery.

Oh yes........they can.

You sure the 2 blind people werent getting ID's? They give you an eye test for the DL.

He failed the test. He passed the eye test but failed the IQ test. He was even too stupid to live in California.

Forum List

Back