A way to happiness- -

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Be it a sculptor in Vietnam, a poet in Brazil, a painter in Toronto, a singer in St. Petersburg, an actor in Kansas City or (in many cases) a chess player anywhere in the world, artists are happier and more detached from political bickering, financial market fortunes (or misfortunes) inclement weather, transportation disruptions and many other things that anger and depress the rest of us; this despite periods of financial need.

Maybe we all need a little more artistic creation in our life. :)

Guns makes me happy. I create tiny round holes in pieces of paper at far distances.
D13F.gif

Be it a sculptor in Vietnam, a poet in Brazil, a painter in Toronto, a singer in St. Petersburg, an actor in Kansas City or (in many cases) a chess player anywhere in the world, artists are happier and more detached from political bickering, financial market fortunes (or misfortunes) inclement weather, transportation disruptions and many other things that anger and depress the rest of us; this despite periods of financial need.

I have created innumerable beautiful things in my life. Paintings, sculpture, lots of furniture, houses, elaborate sand castles, pottery, baskets, mosaics etc. The act of creation followed by the act of getting paid for it is like nothing else.

I imagine unemployed Brazilian poets and a few chess players are milling around at our southern borders as we speak

Guns makes me happy. I create tiny round holes in pieces of paper at far distances.

I'll bet the do.
Make you feel powerful powerful and in control?
Up goes the testosterone levels?
Tough guy?

It doesn't take much to stimulate a small brain.

As atheists giggle, "Ignorance is bliss."

When Crap Is Art

I imagine unemployed Brazilian poets and a few chess players are milling around at our southern borders as we speak

Rectal Bullwhip and Piss Christ come to mind under the term "art". I believe both of these pieces of homosexual filth were subsidized by American taxpayers.

Art - Piss Christ.jpg

Crucifix in a jar of urine ("art")

Art - Rectal Bullwhip by Richard Mapplethorpe.jpg

Bullwhip shoved up Richard Mapplethorpe's ass "art"

This brings happiness, scholars tell us.

Interesting how politics seeps into every discussion here....
Politics are inherent in virtually every discussion anywhere. It would not be so controversial, so damaging, so destructive if not for Democrat insanity, from pretending you can change sex, to badmouthing America constantly, to lying and claiming intellectual and moral superiority.

Forum List

Back