The fate of Raul Castro and his cronies?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
one can only hope.

The People seem ready to rebel in Cuba and embrace the concepts of liberty and justice for all.

All they need to do is shoot all the demonstrators. After all, who will condemn them? Joe Biden? LOL. He is terrified of Bernie Sanders and the looney left squad to do that. Will the UN condemn them? They are too busy condemning Israel cause they are anti-Semitic and are in love with Marx

It's not like they will willingly step down or anything.

But that is the beauty of Left wing despots. It means never having to say you are sorry.

Even Stalin and communism is treated with kid gloves in the media and academia compared to Nazism even though the Left has murdered hundreds of millions more people.

We have left coast cities burning and energy costs and the murder rate rising. Diseased illegal aliens are flooding the border and foreign policy is a shambles but suddenly it's Cuba. The CIA strikes again.

I think even Trump would have been very reluctant to intervene. I'm confident that there is ZERO chance that Biden does so.

I think even Trump would have been very reluctant to intervene. I'm confident that there is ZERO chance that Biden does so.

So you think the protesters in Cuba have no chance at all of prevailing?

I hate to be that negative myself, after all, all despotates have fallen at the hands of the people.

I feel pretty certain that if it looks like the Castro Regime will fall, Biden would be inclined to pull their chestnuts out of the fire.

I think this will just be another failed attempt at an uprising. Sooner or later the military will be called in to quell the troublemaking and life will just go back to how things were before.

Forum List

Back