Can someone explain how Republicans have no shame.

R

rdean

It's strange. Republicans just say stuff. Jr. Colleges cost two trillion. NASA has no mission. Keystone will create a million jobs. How come they aren't held to the same standard as everyone else?

It's strange. Republicans just say stuff. Jr. Colleges cost two trillion. NASA has no mission. Keystone will create a million jobs. How come they aren't held to the same standard as everyone else?

Hey, it was your parties dear leader that won liar of the year. What is they say about people who live in glass houses should't throw stones. Your dear leader didn't invent lying but he damn sure perfected it.

Where there is no sense there is no feeling.....they have become comfortably dumb/numb....

You can't hold the insane to the standards of a reasonable man. They lack a conscience and cognition. It's easy for them to just say totally irrational shit, since that's all they have.

Where there is no sense there is no feeling.....they have become comfortably dumb/numb....

If you like your doctor/insurance plan you can keep them. Sound familiar? I don't remember you hypocrites saying anything about your dear leader saying that 32 times.

Losertrians don't have to have facts. These people live to trash government and wish for our country to become like the wild west.

Nasa does a great amount of science other than exploration. Very important as it keeps our nation number one in space science! Also, it is working with space-x to get our man program back and running.

They have no facts at all...Losertrians suck!

If you like your doctor/insurance plan you can keep them. Sound familiar? I don't remember you hypocrites saying anything about your dear leader saying that 32 times.
I do not want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud..do you ?

You can't hold the insane to the standards of a reasonable man. They lack a conscience and cognition. It's easy for them to just say totally irrational shit, since that's all they have.

The left sometimes does it too. ;) When we're debating crime and what's acceptable by certain groups you forget all facts. Anytime you leave the evidence behind you will look foolish...

Sadly, the FAR right does it very often!

How about this dummy - the ACA is crap, but it's a step in the right direction. And a pol saying something that wasn't entirely true under all conditions, well stop the fucking presses, we have a scandal on our hands. Fucking stupid Americans.

I do not want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud..do you ?

Deflection much, I have no idea how this even relates to the current discussion.

How about this dummy - the ACA is crap, but it's a step in the right direction. And a pol saying something that wasn't entirely true under all conditions, well stop the fucking presses, we have a scandal on our hands. Fucking stupid Americans.

The pol in this case knew it wasn't true and made a political calculation to continue the lie, didn't want the truth to mess with his reelection, doesn't get much worse than that.

The pol in this case knew it wasn't true and made a political calculation to continue the lie, didn't want the truth to mess with his reelection, doesn't get much worse than that.
The hell it doesn't. Grow up and understand the Noble Lie, and when people actually go too far which isn't the case in this case. I swear you little dumbfucks think that history started the day you were born and ends the day you die.

A pastor at the Bible Baptist Church in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey is coming under fire after his church posted a video of him claiming to have converted a “smart aleck” youth by “punching him in the chest as hard as I could.”

Pastor Eric Dammann begins by saying that he met a young man in Calgary named “Ben,” who was “a nice kid, but one of those — he was a real smart aleck. He was a bright kid, which didn’t help things — made him more dangerous.”

“We were outside one day at youth group,” Dammann continues, “and he was just trying to push my buttons. He was just kind of not taking the Lord serious [sic].”

“So I walked over to him and went BAM! Punched him in the chest as hard as I could. I crumpled the kid. I just crumpled him.”

“Then I leaned over and said, ‘Ben, when are you going to stop playing games with God?’ I led that man to the Lord right there,” he concludes.

A pastor at the Bible Baptist Church in Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey is coming under fire after his church posted a video of him claiming to have converted a “smart aleck” youth by “punching him in the chest as hard as I could.”

Pastor Eric Dammann begins by saying that he met a young man in Calgary named “Ben,” who was “a nice kid, but one of those — he was a real smart aleck. He was a bright kid, which didn’t help things — made him more dangerous.”

“We were outside one day at youth group,” Dammann continues, “and he was just trying to push my buttons. He was just kind of not taking the Lord serious [sic].”

“So I walked over to him and went BAM! Punched him in the chest as hard as I could. I crumpled the kid. I just crumpled him.”

“Then I leaned over and said, ‘Ben, when are you going to stop playing games with God?’ I led that man to the Lord right there,” he concludes.

I wonder what part of the Bible he made that idea up from? Got a few dead kids from that game already. What an asshole, like most "Christians".

The hell it doesn't. Grow up and understand the Noble Lie, and when people actually go too far which isn't the case in this case. I swear you little dumbfucks think that history started the day you were born and ends the day you die.

I'm sorry dumbfuck, I could have sworn this was a discussion about US politicians on a US politics message board. Was the thread suddenly moved the the fucking twilight zone where you reside?

I'm sorry dumbfuck, I could have sworn this was a discussion about US politicians on a US politics message board. Was the thread suddenly moved the the fucking twilight zone where you reside?
The ACA wouldn't even make the top 200 of Presidential lies asswipe, and it was a Lie of Omission at best.

He forgot to add that if your plan or your doctor is shit, well, fuck that noise.

The ACA wouldn't even make the top 200 of Presidential lies asswipe, and it was a Lie of Omission at best.

He forgot to add that if your plan or your doctor is shit, well, fuck that noise.

Unsubstantiated claims, maobamas political staff admitted that continuing the lie when it was known to be so was a political calculation. So get back in your hole little twilight person.

Forum List

Back