Can someone educate MTG on the process of swearing in a new politician?

Pushing Islam isn’t America

No one is pushing Islam. If the person being sworn in is Muslim, they choose to take the oath on a book that is sacred to them.

But if using the Quran is "pushing Islam" then why is using the Bible not pushing Christianity?

No one is pushing Islam. If the person being sworn in is Muslim, they choose to take the oath on a book that is sacred to them.

But if using the Quran is "pushing Islam" then why is using the Bible not pushing Christianity?
Our country is. Read the words in god we trust on our money dummass

You bet, in god we trust

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

That is a portion of the amendment that is the law of the land. And sort of shoots down the idea that pushing Christianity or that not allowing Muslims to worship in their faith are acceptable.

And, despite what MTG said in the video, there is no law requiring the use of the Bible or banning the use of the Quran when taking the oath of office.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

That is a portion of the amendment that is the law of the land. And sort of shoots down the idea that pushing Christianity or that not allowing Muslims to worship in their faith are acceptable.

And, despite what MTG said in the video, there is no law requiring the use of the Bible or banning the use of the Quran when taking the oath of office.
Muslims controlled the President obammy! You allowed it. Loyalty is to this country

Muslims controlled the President obammy! You allowed it. Loyalty is to this country

I allowed it? First of all, you would have to provide proof it happened.

Secondly, if that ridiculous bit of nonsense WERE true, I did not allow it. So find someone else to blame.

And third, this has nothing to do with what can be used to take the oath of office.

But nice try.

Our country is. Read the words in god we trust on our money dummass
I dreamed I went on a tour of heaven. St Peter led me down a hall. The first door we came to was Hindu, the next Muslim, and on an on as we passed until we approached the Christian group. St Peter warned me by saying " Be very quiet when you pass this next group. They are christians, and think they are the only ones here. It wouldn't be heaven for them if they thought any one else was here.

I dreamed I went on a tour of heaven. St Peter led me down a hall. The first door we came to was Hindu, the next Muslim, and on an on as we passed until we approached the Christian group. St Peter warned me by saying " Be very quiet when you pass this next group. They are christians, and think they are the only ones here. It wouldn't be heaven for them if they thought any one else was here.

Show us on this doll where the mean praying people hurt you.

My heart. It hurts my heart to know that hypocritical ass holes who claim Christianity as an excuse for their hateful behavior have taken over a large part of christianity just as much as MAGAs have taken over the once honorable republican party.

Forum List

Back