Can someone educate MTG on the process of swearing in a new politician?

So nothing to show a Quran can be used? That’s not a negative

Sure there is. Why does everyone do it then?
Go live in Iran
Why do you hate America?

Tradition.

Why do they dress up for the occasion? Would they not be legally sworn in if they wore jeans and a t-shirt?

Anti American, thanks for proving it

Then why’d you bring up her gender…very strange.

Because a poster accused me of picking on her because she is female. And another claimed I hate strong conservative women. My bringing up her gender was in direst response to posts claiming nonsense.

Nope nothing in it saying use of a Quran. Why does a Muslim want to live in a Christian country?

The links say you are not required to use the Bible. Some have even taken the oath of office with their hand on non-religious books or documents. And some did not place their hand on anything. They were still sworn in to office.

WinterBorn

Ask and you shall receive....

I asked in the first post to you;

"Why is it that this woman triggers you lefties so much?"

Then your immediate post back to me, #116 you said;

"First of all, why do you think her gender matters?"

Normally, I wouldn't take this time to show you where you went wrong, but here it is....I was clearly talking about "this woman", and you tried to throw a monkey wrench into it by asking about gender.....

Now the question is, are you honest enough to admit that you didn't comprehend what you were replying to....?

WinterBorn

Ask and you shall receive....

I asked in the first post to you;

"Why is it that this woman triggers you lefties so much?"

Then your immediate post back to me, #116 you said;

"First of all, why do you think her gender matters?"

Normally, I wouldn't take this time to show you where you went wrong, but here it is....I was clearly talking about "this woman", and you tried to throw a monkey wrench into it by asking about gender.....

Now the question is, are you honest enough to admit that you didn't comprehend what you were replying to....?

Mic drop.

I enjoyed cheap gas low prices and almost full employment! You didn’t

The whole world has high inflation Simp ans we are doing better than most. Incase you aren't current unemployment is the lowest since the late 1960's. tRump lost more jobs than any president since they started tracking it in 1948. Sure don't miss that!

Forum List

Back