Can someone educate MTG on the process of swearing in a new politician?

Bullshit. If you want your dhimmi democrats swearing allegiance to Mohammad, go right ahead. MY leaders will swear their oath on the BIBLE.

That is a nice sentiment. But it is beside the point. MTG is saying our laws forbid using the Quran to take your oath of office. That is absolutely not true. There is no law that requires the use of a Bible.

Bullshit. If you want your dhimmi democrats swearing allegiance to Mohammad, go right ahead. MY leaders will swear their oath on the BIBLE.

I want my elected officials to work for the people, and not for the party. I want my elected officials to follow the US Constitution. And politicians from both sides of the aisle seem to either be ignorant of, or ignoring, that venerable document.

That is a nice sentiment. But it is beside the point. MTG is saying our laws forbid using the Quran to take your oath of office. That is absolutely not true. There is no law that requires the use of a Bible.
Post a link

She thinks you cannot take the oath of office using a Quran. Can someone tell her that there is no requirement to use the Bible?

Thomas Jefferson used the Quran, as have many other elected officials.

It doesn't matter. She just wants to hit every hot button talking point possible, as often as possible.

Keep that base angry and ignorant. That's the template.

Forum List

Back