Can someone educate MTG on the process of swearing in a new politician?

If I ever run for office I'm planning I'm asking For permission to take the oath of office on the original copy of the Jefferson Bible.

You know, The book that Thomas Jefferson put together by ripping out all of the references to miracles and Jesus being divine From the King James Bible and only left his direct moral teachings.

In other words you got nothing? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Not to worry. Retards, like you never do so you didn’t disappoint. :itsok:

I honestly thought that people stopped calling one another "retard" by the time they were twelve years old or so.

Really?

It's right there along with "doodyhead" in the range of childish insults.

Just stop using it or admit you are far too young to be using the grownups' computers.

Intelligent adults do not indulge children in the kind of flame wars you play at. They spank them and put them in their rooms.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

She thinks you cannot take the oath of office using a Quran. Can someone tell her that there is no requirement to use the Bible?

Thomas Jefferson used the Quran, as have many other elected officials.

giphy.gif

I honestly thought that people stopped calling one another "retard" by the time they were twelve years old or so.

Really?

It's right there along with "doodyhead" in the range of childish insults.

Just stop using it or admit you are far too young to be using the grownups' computers.

Intelligent adults do not indulge children in the kind of flame wars you play at. They spank them and put them in their rooms.

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

:itsok:

Wow! You must have felt very clever, clicking that one button!

Next class, we'll start with small two-letter and three-letter words.

You silly little monkeys are so much fun.

We adore you as pets.

We really do.

Keep entertaining us.

Do it NOW!

:itsok: There, there retard. Let it all out. You are still a loser but hope you felt better.

New Topics

Forum List

Back