Can someone educate MTG on the process of swearing in a new politician?

That is a nice sentiment. But it is beside the point. MTG is saying our laws forbid using the Quran to take your oath of office. That is absolutely not true. There is no law that requires the use of a Bible.

Then it is implied. Just like we have no law saying our national language is English, but it is. Any official choosing to swear in using the Koran should have it slapped out of their hands, taken out and shot between the eyes.

Our failure to do so and on a hundred other fronts is why America is collapsing and falling apart. Instead of small problems needing tiny corrections, we are now faced with legions of monumental, insurmountable problems of titanic burden.

So much for feel-good liberalism.

Funny that a country who devotes more pages to regulations and rules than anything else hasn't found the resolve to make it a law what we swear our own elected leaders to.

Marjorie Trailer Queen knows that Islam is the religion of terrorists so it can’t be used to swear in members of Congress

I want my elected officials to work for the people, and not for the party.

I hate to disappoint you WB, but not only don't most of your establish elected officials work for the people, they really don't even work for the party. They and the parties all work for their lobbyists, the special interests in industry who all donate millions to them making them RICH. You should take a minute and look up just who donates what to which congress member. And some of those lobbyists are owned for foreign interests.

That is your government. For sale to the highest bidder.

You might think MTG is crazy because she so radically stands out from the crowd, but for now at least I'm pretty sure she is still working for you and me.

Marjorie Trailer Queen knows that Islam is the religion of terrorists so it can’t be used to swear in members of Congress

Does it make you feel better about yourself to make up unflattering names for people who disagree with you politically?

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

.Just keep hating her.
Don't project.

We get it. You love to hate. It's what you do. It's all you do. You get a sick perverted thrill from hating. Your masters tell you things that allow you to get your hate-thrills, so you come back to your masters for more, as a junkie comes back to his dealer.

Just try to understand that we are not like you. We don't live hate-based lifestyles, and we pity those who do.

Can one even swear on a Quran?
The oath is not based on what one places their hand.

Do you need a Bible to swear in?

An oath is a verbal promise to tell the truth. Oaths are frequently made while holding the Bible, the New Testament or the Old Testament. Witnesses may choose to swear an oath on another relevant religious text. It is not necessary that a religious text be used in taking an oath

The oath is not based on what one places their hand.

Do you need a Bible to swear in?

An oath is a verbal promise to tell the truth. Oaths are frequently made while holding the Bible, the New Testament or the Old Testament. Witnesses may choose to swear an oath on another relevant religious text. It is not necessary that a religious text be used in taking an oath
How stupid do you have to be? Do you really want a Muslim to swear in with the Bible, hell, that oath ain't going to mean two shits to them. I mean how hard is this to figure out, an oath, and what you swear it on, is about the person taking the oath, not what MTG or other dumbshits feel.

Forum List

Back