Can Somebody Help Me Find A Link For Something Joe Biden Related Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
My fiancee was telling me last night that he just recently passed a law about allowing abortions after babies are born as it really upset him when it was in the news, but it might have been old news because I can't find it anywhere. It's really upsetting, but not surprising as I thought he did already so I'm confused. :/

• Banned
It's simply right wing Fake News pushed in your circles of misinformation media....

It's not your girlfriends fault for spreading a lie... that she's been convinced was true.... :(

Umm,.. first of all I'm the girlfriend and second of all do you have any proof of this? Again just looking for a link is all.

I'm replying to you just this once to tell you that STFU 😠 and your comment is attacking somebody close to me so I do believe that it qualifies for a report. 🤬

Lets look it this way

Joe Biden does not have the authority to unilaterally pass abortion laws or any other law

Killing live babies after birth is murder

Makes both you and your boyfriend gullible morons who believe any RW propaganda you are told

My fiancee was telling me last night that he just recently passed a law about allowing abortions after babies are born as it really upset him when it was in the news, but it might have been old news because I can't find it anywhere. It's really upsetting, but not surprising as I thought he did already so I'm confused. :/
He may be misremembering what former Gov Northam said in Virginia about the right to kill babies after they are born.
He's not the only Dem to float this idea but the diaper dude has no authority to pass any type of action on this.
Their minions will call this fake news but that's just because they are universally ignorant lemmings

The pro-baby murder proponents are an evil child death cult with no morals or empathy for fellow human beings, especially the most vulnerable & innocent that cannot fight back

He may be misremembering what former Gov Northam said in Virginia about the right to kill babies after they are born.
He's not the only Dem to float this idea but the diaper dude has no authority to pass any type of action on this.
Their minions will call this fake news but that's just because they are universally ignorant lemmings

The pro-baby murder proponents are an evil child death cult with no morals or empathy for fellow human beings, especially the most vulnerable & innocent that cannot fight back

Yeah thanks, I do believe that's it.

Nowhere does that say a baby would be aborted after birth

Umm,.. first of all I'm the girlfriend and second of all do you have any proof of this? Again just looking for a link is all.
No link on my end.

Sorry about misidentifying your sex, I usually just participate in most occasions, only in hard core political threads to debate and argue! :D

What can I say? it's fun to me!

Anyway, not in your threads that often, so I hadn't taken notice of your mannerisms to identify your gender! So sorry again!

I'm not seeing it that way. If you kill a living thing regardless if it's in the womb or not with certain exceptions (in the womb) it's considered murder.
Abortion literally means the willful termination of a pregnancy. You cant abort after the baby is born.

No link on my end.

Sorry about misidentifying your sex, I usually just participate in most occasions, only in hard core political threads to debate and argue! :D

What can I say? it's fun to me!

Anyway, not in your threads that often, so I hadn't taken notice of your mannerisms to identify your gender! So sorry again!
Easy to misidentify someone's gender when you aren't even sure of what gender you are.

NYS has been working on aborting babies after birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back