Can Somebody Help Me Find A Link For Something Joe Biden Related Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fiancee was telling me last night that he just recently passed a law about allowing abortions after babies are born as it really upset him when it was in the news, but it might have been old news because I can't find it anywhere. It's really upsetting, but not surprising as I thought he did already so I'm confused. :/

Apparently, both you and your fiancee need to go back to HS civics class and learn how things are made into law.

A member ofCongress comes up with something they think should be a law, turns it into a bill, and brings it up on the floor of their respective chamber of Congress. That chamber votes as to whether or not it has merit. If it does, it is passed in that chamber and moves on to the other side. If the other side also thinks it has merit and should be a law, they pass it as well.

Then, when both houses of Congress have passed it and think it should be a law, it is sent to the president. If the president thinks it has merit, it is then signed into law. If the president doesn't, they veto it and send it back to Congress. If Congress thinks it has enough merit, they vote again. If they vote in sufficient numbers, it becomes veto proof and is made into law.

No. A president cannot pass a law by themselves. All they can do is make an Executive Order, which can be rescinded by the next incoming president if they think it has no merit.

No. Biden didn't pass a law for post birth abortions. And, according to law, when someone is born, they get a birth certificate saying they are now living, and if they are killed after being born, it is considered murder.

And..............if you don't have enough time to research how a bill becomes a law, simply go to YouTube, search for "Schoolhouse Rock - how a bill becomes a law", and your questions will be answered. Watching that only takes around a minute or so.

First of all the president signs legislation passed by Congress. Like this one in 2002

Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2002​

``(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any
ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative
bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human
being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of
the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.

The Neo-GOP knows so much that is contrary to known reality.

Umm,.. first of all I'm the girlfriend and second of all do you have any proof of this? Again just looking for a link is all.

Yes, you are a female and so is your fiancee.

It is all legal now, do not worry.

i am just gonna consider this a fake thread...surely no one could be....

Clearly you have not dealt with FJB all that much. This is par for the course for her.

But I do wish her and her girlfriend much happiness in their upcoming marriage.

Gov Northam said in Virginia about the right to kill babies after they are born
Gov. Northham never said anything near that. Federal law bans it and no State has passed a law allowing it.

The Anti-Woman's-Choice league has conditioned their flock to believe!

My fiancee was telling me last night that he just recently passed a law about allowing abortions after babies are born as it really upset him when it was in the news, but it might have been old news because I can't find it anywhere. It's really upsetting, but not surprising as I thought he did already so I'm confused. :/
Why are you people such idiots?

No link on my end.

Sorry about misidentifying your sex, I usually just participate in most occasions, only in hard core political threads to debate and argue! :D

What can I say? it's fun to me!

Anyway, not in your threads that often, so I hadn't taken notice of your mannerisms to identify your gender! So sorry again!

It's alright, no harm done,.. I just can't seem to figure out if you're on our side or the side of the Democraps.

Abortion literally means the willful termination of a pregnancy. You cant abort after the baby is born.

Well then it's just simply murder.

So that somehow turned into Joe Biden recently legalizing aborting babies after they are born.

Wow.

BDS is real.

It was a simple misunderstanding was all.

Apparently, both you and your fiancee need to go back to HS civics class and learn how things are made into law.

A member ofCongress comes up with something they think should be a law, turns it into a bill, and brings it up on the floor of their respective chamber of Congress. That chamber votes as to whether or not it has merit. If it does, it is passed in that chamber and moves on to the other side. If the other side also thinks it has merit and should be a law, they pass it as well.

Then, when both houses of Congress have passed it and think it should be a law, it is sent to the president. If the president thinks it has merit, it is then signed into law. If the president doesn't, they veto it and send it back to Congress. If Congress thinks it has enough merit, they vote again. If they vote in sufficient numbers, it becomes veto proof and is made into law.

No. A president cannot pass a law by themselves. All they can do is make an Executive Order, which can be rescinded by the next incoming president if they think it has no merit.

No. Biden didn't pass a law for post birth abortions. And, according to law, when someone is born, they get a birth certificate saying they are now living, and if they are killed after being born, it is considered murder.

And..............if you don't have enough time to research how a bill becomes a law, simply go to YouTube, search for "Schoolhouse Rock - how a bill becomes a law", and your questions will be answered. Watching that only takes around a minute or so.

I know all that already and I confess that I slept a lot through school, I was just confused about some misinformation.

I'm not seeing it that way. If you kill a living thing regardless if it's in the womb or not with certain exceptions (in the womb) it's considered murder.

Wrong.
Fat cells are "living" human cells, so then by your view, liposuction is murder.

That’s the fucking House. And note the date. I don’t believe the Senate concurred and thUs there’s no bill available for Brandon to sign.

But the very fact that such a monstrosity was even raised in our House of Representatives is disgraceful. That it passed the House is disgusting.

It's alright, no harm done,.. I just can't seem to figure out if you're on our side or the side of the Democraps.

Well then it's just simply murder.

It was a simple misunderstanding was all.

I know all that already and I confess that I slept a lot through school, I was just confused about some misinformation.

Wrong.
Lets say the baby was born but only then was it discovered that it had a terminal case of something like spinal bifida?
Since it is painful and not really likely curable, the best thing for everyone is euthanasia.
So then yes, it is right to kill living humans sometimes.
For example, a person trapped in a burning car.
No one likes it, but sometimes it is best.

Wrong.
Lets say the baby was born but only then was it discovered that it had a terminal case of something like spinal bifida?
Since it is painful and not really likely curable, the best thing for everyone is euthanasia.
So then yes, it is right to kill living humans sometimes.
For example, a person trapped in a burning car.
No one likes it, but sometimes it is best.
The “best” thing? God! You retarded liberals are insufferable.

You're joking right? That's not fatal and people can live a perfectly normal life with treatment you moron.

Wrong, you imbecile. They are living cells of course but they are part of the body. Same dna as it’s host.

This is not so with an embryo. You idiot.

Does not matter what the DNA is.
What does matter is that a fat cell has no sentience and never will.
If a fetus is developing without a head, then it should also be removed because it is never song to be sentient either.
It is sentience that matters, not DNA, heartbeat, or anything else.

Lets look it this way

Joe Biden does not have the authority to unilaterally pass abortion laws or any other law

Killing live babies after birth is murder

Makes both you and your boyfriend gullible morons who believe any RW propaganda you are told
Lol, liberals are wanting abortion to term. In a few years, you will be supporting murder.

The “best” thing? God! You retarded liberals are insufferable.

So you would spend hundreds of thousands on painful operations that are likely going to fail anyway?
That is cruel to the infant, the parents, and all those who really need that medical space.

You're joking right? That's not fatal and people can live a perfectly normal life with treatment you moron.

Wrong.
Most cases of spinal bifida are fatal and can not be repaired successfully.
Some can, but I specifically stated on that could not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back