Can Somebody Help Me Find A Link For Something Joe Biden Related Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.
You can kill the enemy in a defensive war and that would not be murder because it would be self defense.
But when we deliberately start an illegal war based on lies, and then commit the war crime of targeting civilians, that most definitely WAS first degree murder.
We murdered every single Iraqi who died because they were innocent and we had no claim to "self defense".
Get a handle on the meaning of words.

You could start (if you weren’t a simplistic asshole libtard) with the actual definition of murder.

Your feelings have nothing to do with it.

Wrong.
Cancer is your OWN cells, but obviously have altered DNA or else it would not be reproducing out of control.

Okay my mistake. I accidentally read that wrong on that one. I thought you were saying that it was alternating your own DNA.

Yeah thanks, I do believe that's it.

That one doesnt' INVOLVE Biden nor the Federal Govt. I THINK your friend was referring to an abortion bill WRITTEN in the House by the Democrats to REINSTATE Roe v. Wade. It PASSED the House, but aint going any further because it would take 60 votes in the Senate to pass it to Biden.

I BELIEVE the bill had NO TIME LIMITS on abortions. I might be wrong, but not often, LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back